Page 465 of 551 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,300 of 11009

Thread: Is your world good enough to be a World Of The Day?!

Squire
    Walk straight towards the sun and you'll see

CRYINGEYES

Credits to @pinkzies for helping edit, but also helping with the story.

Information: PZ jammer, NO wings possible, Story/Adventure, Medium, Gigantic Pixel

(Changed one spot)
    Story: While I believe that happiness brings people together, I also believe that sadness does the same thing. Yes sadness can separate people and it's normal, but so can happiness.. Not long ago, deaths has began. Millions of people lost their own life or someone they love which is really painful. Tons and tons of people came together to recognize that lives has been lost, while they mourn Together. It's nice to know that there are people who will be there by your side, to give you comfort during your weakest moment.. Whenever someone tells me that being sad won't do you any good, and that only being happy will, I tell them, "You're wrong."

Within this world there are points that prove that not only happiness can bring people together, but also sadness.

Improvement of more depth and more parkour
    Name:  E02D34E1-6A77-42C4-BEEB-6DE5155DDF76.jpeg
Views: 161
Size:  598.2 KB

Don't be afraid to show your true colors.
    It's not about that they think, it's about
    What you believe. I believe in love.
    Doesn't matter if you try, as long as you're
    doing it for you and no one else.
    Insta: OneStyle_Gt

Default NOBLES for WOTD! >~<

Living alone in the woods, this boy has no one to live with. He doesn't know who is the real him, and he keeps finding it out. But one day, he woke up from a weird dream, a dream about his life in the past. A dream about a fight, war, and castle. That dream recover his memories piece by piece like a puzzle that he found during a journey. A dangerous journey, to find out the truth.
    - With P and Z jammer.
    - Funny storyline throughout the world.
    - Stuff weather machine >v<
    - Cool and colorful design
    - A one-way adventure world, so it won't be confusing.
    - VIP room for the winner 0w0
    A big thanks for those who help me with building and other stuff (-.-)/

Name:  nobles.png
Views: 159
Size:  561.9 KB
    To live To suffer.
    IGN : Kuzolvski

Default FallingPine - For WOTD

Hello Growtopians , So finally i made a world , i think good enought for wotd.
    In this World you can find
    Punch And Zombie Jammers
    Weather Machine
    Good , and enjoyable song
    A big Story mode , with alot advantures
    Alot adventure items

Little Story Mode :
    You , Dr. Evelyn and Dr. Ross vented into a cave for mapping... but you dont know what you just walked into. This cave has great powers. This cave contains the great power of ... THE PINEAPPLE! The Pineapple was sought after by many famous explorers. They just didnt survivName:  fallingpine.png
Views: 151
Size:  222.6 KBe... Survive all of the obstacles and claim your reward !

Lesser Wizard

Post 4THEME FOR WOTD!

I nominate 4Theme for Wotd!

This world is adventure, they have 4 types of event's 100% people enjoy this world.
    I hope you will enjoyed in this world !
    Name:  4theme.png
Views: 152
Size:  529.0 KB

THEEASTERTEMPLE FOR WOTD!

This world is adventure world, You can choose what you want to be Heavenly or demonic Egg.
    Name:  theeastertemple.png
Views: 156
Size:  239.7 KB

World: DeceasedIsland

World includes:

Zombie and Punch jammers
    Jungle weather
    New adventure items and adventure doors
    A storyline/narration
    Complex adventure door quest system!
    Parkour
    And an enjoyable experience!

http://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedisland.png

World: CringeKingdom

My Newest WOTD Attempt Is A Cross Between My Main World/Parkour And An Adventure World!

World Includes:
    Zombie And Punch Jammers
    Arid Weather Machine And Fire House
    3 Different Parkours. Cave, Waterish... And Normal
    Adventure Items And Doors
    A Castle!
    A Fun Adventure!

http://growtopiagame.com/worlds/cringekingdom.png

World: DeceasedChurch

World includes:
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Spoooooooooky weather
    Adventure items
    Mystery doors
    Parkour
    Spoooooky blocks

https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedchurch.png
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

Default For Wotd?

OELEMENTO FOR WOTD!!
    Name:  oelemento (1).png
Views: 146
Size:  1,002.3 KB
    There are 4 different types of element
    Fire
    Water
    Wind
    Earth
    World incluse
    4 elements parkour
    Pz jammer
    Jungle weather Machine

HOPE FOR WOTD!!

Lesser Knight

Default JURASSICPARK and ZELDAUNIVERSE

JURASSICPARK

Months building it, i tryed to do the most complete Dino world i could.

**** Features ****
    -A Complete Museum/tutorial with all you need to know about Fossils and Dinos. It has even a public DNA extractor, to everyone who needs it.
    -All Dinos! And plants! I made even a Raptor's Cage in the parkour to show all raptors.
    -Original Song, made by mixing up 2 diferents piano sheets i found on Internet.
    -A thematic Parkour, with a really cool design. Possible with no wings, and still challenging.
    -Some Dino Arts, and a huge Jurassic Park Simbol that is used as Victory Hall.
    -I made a Mini-game Called Indominus Rex Race, where you do a Huge Jump over the angry dino in full speed.
    -Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer and Jungle Weather.
    -Fun! Lots of it!

Name:  jurassicpark.png
Views: 145
Size:  949.4 KB

ZELDAUNIVERSE

Arts in the Great Deku Tree:
    Link
    Princess Zelda
    Triforce
    Majora's Mask
    Hylian Shield
    Chicken (they really evil)
    Ocarina of time

Also a Parkour with:
    The Old Man - Because, you know, it's dangerous to go alone.
    Lost woods - First challenge, a Door maze that people can help each other to go through
    Zora's Kingdom - A Water spike parkour, with a Zora NPC and the Lake Hylia's Fishing Pool with his own Fishing Championship
    Goron's Mountain - A Lava Parkour
    Hyrule Field - A Spike parkour, inspired in the ones of Blarney.
    (No need of Wings)
    Has Punch Jammer and Z Jammer, and Spooky weather because the moon looks like Majoras Mask!
    Name:  zeldauniverse.png
Views: 158
Size:  323.2 KB
    Projects:
    -JUMPLIST - A parkour list sorted by dificulty, with only cool adventures in it. Come Visit and Play.
    -RPGMUSIC - Game/medieval songs, just for fun and to bring the spirit of Adventure.
    -ANTIGRAVITY - I will finish Rebuild it, and then make it a Serie of Parkours. Already got the Names.
    -Building now: DEMONCLOWN - Probably next WOTD Try =D

Master Sorcerer

CUKEYSPACE

How about spending a whole day in the space and discover things hidden over there?
    Are you ready for this adventure. You gotta be very genius and patient and gather pall your forces to complete the parkour and to follow the rules. Your eye must catch every corner at that world or else you risk to miss your target.
    ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

Visit CUKEYSPACE and most important ENJOY

Name:  cukeyspace.png
Views: 141
Size:  273.5 KB

EARTHMAP

You're lost in the middle of the ocean. You don't even know which one. Therefore, you try your best to succeed to get out and your adventure begins with falling in a WATERFALL. Oh my.
    Visit EARTHMAP and have fun

Name:  earthmap.png
Views: 134
Size:  229.0 KB

Features :
    P AND Z JAMMER

FULL WITH INTERESTING FACTs, really!

THEGHOSTSWORLD
    After you find yourself in a world where the darkness and the scariness control it u realise that you have to complete all the missions who imposed itself on you. Meanwhile you know nothing, after doing a giant foot you start to know where your destiny will be. LITTLE BY LITTLE.
    HERE WE GO ARE! Are you ready??? Hope so.

Name:  theghostsworld.png
Views: 136
Size:  512.8 KB

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Banned

Default CRUCIALFOREST for WOTD?

Hi guys, i would like to nominate this world for wotd. I guess that this world has a pretty fun gameplay and a theme (forest).

Don't worry, this world is p and z jammed.

Me and my friends had a lot of fun making this world and this would be my friend's (countribute) first word attempt. Well, if you guys have time, check this world out and HAFE FUN!!

Render
    Name:  crucialforest.png
Views: 168
Size:  1.11 MB

Smile WOTD POSSIBLE??

EXTRATERRESTRIALSTORM

After destroying the energy ball above his main base, Artificial Tech X, looks like the evil manager had invented a Weather Controller, filling the whole world in chaos. Now, it is time to destroy the controller with something magical.
    Name:  extraterrestrialstorm.png
Views: 158
Size:  586.2 KB

DIMENSIONSTRAVEL3

The time to meet the new dimension has come as excitement filled into you. Sadly, it wasn't like you expected. The portal system had broken down and had lead you into the deadly and random Distortion World, full with unknown dangers and undiscovered mysteries. No one have ever escaped before, but can you be the one?
    Name:  dimensionstravel3.png
Views: 163
Size:  333.5 KB

DIGITALDESCENT

Finally, the weather machine has been destroyed. But do you think that was it? The explosion of the machine had caused outsiders to come to the scene. Their powers might be powerful than we thought, but a chance is better than not trying at all.
    Name:  digitaldescent.png
Views: 208
Size:  269.7 KB
    Are ya good enough to beat my parkour for a few world locks? Well if you are a parkourist, stop wasting time. Go to ULTERIORHAZARD ( 1 Diamond Lock Prize ) to challenge yourself!

IGN : Xyonites
    Level : 65
    WOTD Count : 10

Master Sorcerer

Hangout place mostly! Let the love seep in your life!

Features:
    +Pretty upbeat song
    +Cooly constructed maze
    +Entertaining gameplay, mostly for minuscule relaxation
    +premade jammers

Render:

Name:  kindness.png
Views: 139
Size:  151.9 KB
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Default ILLUMINANT for WOTD

Good day.

I'd like to present my world output.

ILLUMINANT

STORY PLOT:
    You suddenly wake up one morning to a loud explosion. You decide to look through the window to see what's going on. After seeing where it happened. You venture to the place. This is a start of a New Magical and Heroic journey. Things you never encountered before awaits...

The World offers players...
    Punch and Zombie Jammer for safety and enjoyable play.
    Music for accompaniment while playing
    An interesting fantasy plot to suit your imaginations...
    Parkour as we venture
    Provided a Jungle Weather Machine for added feels

The world has things to offer. Throughout the play imaginations would display, decision making will be tested, parkour skills will be manifested and the story shall catch your interests.

Here is the render of the world:
    Name:  illuminant.png
Views: 157
Size:  951.3 KB
    IGN: Turdy

Hello!

EERIEST FOR WOTD!

Default SHAPEMAZE for WOTD?

Theme: Adventure, parkour, story
    Synopsis: You were in your bedroom, when suddenly the room went dark. You then knew, that you were transported to an unknown world in a blink of an eye. You're trying to get out!

Features:
    P Z Jammer
    VIP Room for winners
    Warp weather
    Noob friendly

PS: I don't copy the world

Special thanks to those who helped me!
    Name:  shapemaze-4.png
Views: 149
Size:  656.7 KB
    "Don't work hard. Work smart."

IGN: NatSubaru
    People call me Nats or Nabs (Only LittleFella call me Nabs)
    I'm a lazy person.

WOTD Count: 1

#BiteLordWorshipper
    #ALLHAILBITELORD

Default NOBLES for WOTD!! >¬<

Living in the woods with no one to live with. Has no family, poor, and lives as simple as possible. How is it to be a family member of a noble family? This question has been stuck in his mind since he had had a dream, a dream which causes him to remember some pieces of his past. A dream about fights, wars, and castle that eventually he remembers it clearly in his mind. So he decides to take an adventure to reveal the true-self of him.
    - Have P and Z jammer.
    - Jungle weather machine to match up the theme of the top sections of the world.
    - One-way adventure world, so it won't be confusing.
    - Interesting and amusing stories throughout the world.
    My first WOTD attemp so i think it's not that great.
    Name:  nobles.png
Views: 136
Size:  1.17 MB
    To live To suffer.
    IGN : Kuzolvski

Lesser Knight

Default SARKALLAH & TRICKORTREATFORCANDY

Hello Growtopian's

FOR WOTD!

SARKALLAH
    Name:  image.png
Views: 148
Size:  459.1 KB
    TRICKORTREATFORCANDY
    Name:  image.png
Views: 164
Size:  2.25 MB

World: DeceasedIsland

World includes:

Zombie and Punch jammers
    Jungle weather
    New adventure items and adventure doors
    A storyline/narration
    Complex adventure door quest system!
    Parkour
    And an enjoyable experience!

http://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedisland.png

World: CringeKingdom

My Newest WOTD Attempt Is A Cross Between My Main World/Parkour And An Adventure World!

World Includes:
    Zombie And Punch Jammers
    Arid Weather Machine And Fire House
    3 Different Parkours. Cave, Waterish... And Normal
    Adventure Items And Doors
    A Castle!
    A Fun Adventure!

http://growtopiagame.com/worlds/cringekingdom.png

World: DeceasedChurch

World includes:
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Spoooooooooky weather
    Adventure items
    Mystery doors
    Parkour
    Spoooooky blocks

https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedchurch.png
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

I'd like to suggest a few worlds for WOTD

FSC

FSC - Fredis Small Cafe
    It's a calm and relaxing little place. The cafe is known for it's nature theme. Rumours say there're some hidden rooms. The world isn't a nornal parkour world furthermore are some of the Mannequins which are supposed to be some growtopia friends who I met throughout the years, giving clues to help you to get further in the story. Some of them only want to talk while others are willing to help. Enjoy the world

http://i64.tinypic.com/2cr3nnm.png

FOODPLATE
    Tonight you'll be able to see thousands of shooting stars, so you've decided to have a picnic while watching them, but before you can start to eat you have to set up everything, turn on the grill and find the perfect place to have your meal with a perfect view at the shooting stars.

http://i68.tinypic.com/28tde0y.png

MERIDIANCITY
    Welcome to growtopias most futuristic city. The world isn't really a parkour world it's much more a place to explore. You're able to visit the highest and most advanced skyscrapers and also read some informations about each of them. I hope you'll like the world.

http://i68.tinypic.com/mvjdcw.png

CHAOSENERGY
    Chaosenergy is a wizard themed world, the story is about you being a wizard who learns some magic spells which you probably have to perform later on in the story.
    http://i63.tinypic.com/k46r09.png

DEFIES
    My my newest world DEFIES is finished. The world is adventure world about a son who keeps defying his mom. After another dipsute with her he decides to leave home to run into a dark forest. He meets a strange person who will changes his life completly.
    Special thanks to TrishaxKris who build the third collaboration world with me, she made up the story and helped me with the design! She's a very creative person.
    Another thank you to my sister badamtss for transcribing her first song in my world. It's amazing considering it's the first song she ever made in growtopia.
    http://i64.tinypic.com/254zdwp.png

FERRARI
    The world FERRARI is a huge race world because the brand is closely related to a lot of different car races such as the formula 1 for example. It's probably the longest race world I've ever build. It took me quite some time and world locks to finish it so I'd be glad if you'd give it a visit.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2j2jps3.png

FUNNIES
    The world is about you being on vacation in a nice skiing-area. You can either relax and enjoy the beauty of the different mountains or you can try to find the missing keys of the different Hotelrooms. Either way make sure to have some funtimes.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2v1aww4.png

WILDLIFEWORLD

Welcome to one of Growtopias Zoos. The Zoo offers a high variety of difference species and each of them got it's own description written on guestbooks. From Lions to Great White Sharks to Butterflies they all found home in this zoo. Feel free to visit them.

http://i63.tinypic.com/epn19c.png

Once again I think the world looks way better in game than on the render so feel free to visit it

MAJESTICWONDERLAND
    Welcome to growtopias most colourful wonderland! Feel free to relax there. The world doesn't particular got a story but you can run around and explore every tiny bit of the world. You'll be able to unlock new areas step by step.

http://i63.tinypic.com/256qwly.png

BURNINGVILLAGE
    You're living in a small village called DarkSprings when a giant dragon attacks the village and almost destroys everything. Given the size and strength of the dragon it'd be useless to fight it. So your only chance to survive is to flee through the flames.

http://i64.tinypic.com/b6uhjt.png

GHOSTTOWN

As you're waking up next to a sunken ship you find yourself at a strange and creepy place full of snakes, traps and skeletons. Whether the ship is yours or not and how you even got to the place which somehow looks strangely familiar is unkown and will be revealed later on in the story. I hope you'll like the world.

http://i65.tinypic.com/25p3385.png

ANIMALCAGE
    The area you're in is known for it's gruesome laboratory. Stories about crazy scientists performing weird animal tests have been told about the place. The laboratory got shut down due to financial problems, but according to rumors it's just a lie to keep the laboratory out of the spotlight. It's said that the scientists still perform their tests on innocent animals. You've decided to check the place out to see whether the laboratory really got shut down or not.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2l95weh.png

The world looks way better in game and I recommend reading all the guestbooks to get deeper into the story

Feel free to join my discord server by clicking on this link:
    WORLD BUILDER SQUAD - DISCORD

Default HAWAII for WOTD (4th post attempt)

Hi! I want to nominate my world HAWAII for WOTD!
    Has a P and Z Jammer, Pineapple guardian also!

Storyline: You are a surfer knocked down by a huge wave. Now you have to find out a way
    home, it will be a big adventure and you have to surpass all the obstacles that presents itself
    onto you. Do you have what it takes to get through this? We will see...

I have fixed the world so it does not require wings or air robs to do it

Take a look!Name:  hawaii.png
Views: 166
Size:  728.5 KB

Smile WOTD POSSIBLE??

EXTRATERRESTRIALSTORM

After destroying the energy ball above his main base, Artificial Tech X, looks like the evil manager had invented a Weather Controller, filling the whole world in chaos. Now, it is time to destroy the controller with something magical.
    Name:  extraterrestrialstorm.png
Views: 183
Size:  586.2 KB

DIMENSIONSTRAVEL3

The time to meet the new dimension has come as excitement filled into you. Sadly, it wasn't like you expected. The portal system had broken down and had lead you into the deadly and random Distortion World, full with unknown dangers and undiscovered mysteries. No one have ever escaped before, but can you be the one?
    Name:  dimensionstravel3.png
Views: 173
Size:  333.5 KB

DIGITALDESCENT

Finally, the weather machine has been destroyed. But do you think that was it? The explosion of the machine had caused outsiders to come to the scene. Their powers might be powerful than we thought, but a chance is better than not trying at all.
    Name:  digitaldescent.png
Views: 179
Size:  266.0 KB
    Are ya good enough to beat my parkour for a few world locks? Well if you are a parkourist, stop wasting time. Go to ULTERIORHAZARD ( 1 Diamond Lock Prize ) to challenge yourself!

IGN : Xyonites
    Level : 65
    WOTD Count : 10

Lesser Wizard

Post 4THEME FOR WOTD!

I nominate 4Theme for Wotd!

This world is adventure, they have 4 types of event's 100% people enjoy this world.
    I hope you will enjoyed in this world !
    Name:  4theme.png
Views: 204
Size:  523.8 KB

THEEASTERTEMPLE FOR WOTD!

This world is adventure world, You can choose what you want to be Heavenly or demonic Egg.
    Name:  theeastertemple.png
Views: 177
Size:  239.7 KB