Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our generation is screwed.

Making a diglett army while doing black market meme trading overseas.

Default Our generation is screwed.

I was walking around in growtopia trying to buy a a pair o firefighter pants when I encountered this one... child. He kept calling me noob, like that was the only thing he had in his vocabulary. Then he went and said whats 11-21. I at first said 10 thinking that the problem was 21-11. (This is why I hate myself honestly.) then he went and said it was negative 21 I thought (More like got on my knees and prayed) that he was joking. But he actually thought it was -21. Just as I was about to jump out of my window, I went and said its -10. Then he called me dumb which really triggered me. Then he asked me to spell triceraSARUS. I asked if he had meant triceritops (I think I spelled it wrong) and he went "no noob its tricerasuarus". I honestly want to find his teacher and show them this. And to think this man could possibly run our country. (no pls)
    http://growtopiaga.me.pn/tag.php?q=HippoHello

5/7/2016: the worst account hacking by far.
    4/2/2017: The peak of the moderator application scam technique. The forums was flooded that morning.
    5/28/2017: Whats with may and controversy? The beginning of the "growtopian economical crisis"
    6/1-4/2016: D-horn mass banning
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/succccccccc.jpg
    pic removed

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    I was walking around in growtopia trying to buy a a pair o firefighter pants when I encountered this one... child. He kept calling me noob, like that was the only thing he had in his vocabulary. Then he went and said whats 11-21. I at first said 10 thinking that the problem was 21-11. (This is why I hate myself honestly.) then he went and said it was negative 21 I thought (More like got on my knees and prayed) that he was joking. But he actually thought it was -21. Just as I was about to jump out of my window, I went and said its -10. Then he called me dumb which really triggered me. Then he asked me to spell triceraSARUS. I asked if he had meant triceritops (I think I spelled it wrong) and he went "no noob its tricerasuarus". I honestly want to find his teacher and show them this. And to think this man could possibly run our country. (no pls)
    Damn what did you expect from a child?Him to be smart or something,kids are stupid that's how it is.A mature person which I hope you are would walk away and ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Manup View Post
    Damn what did you expect from a child?Him to be smart or something,kids are stupid that's how it is.A mature person which I hope you are would walk away and ignore him.
    And a good person would educate on one's mistake. Ignoring someone doesn't always solve problems.

4/2/2017: The peak of the moderator application scam technique. The forums was flooded that morning.
    5/28/2017: Whats with may and controversy? The beginning of the "growtopian economical crisis"
    pic removed

Master Sorcerer

I don't think 1 person in 7.4 billion people will actually cause any real demographic breakdown that becomes international enough to ruin our societal standards.

But hey, that's my 2 cents.
    stop reading my posts

Quote Originally Posted by craft3d View Post
    I don't think 1 person in 7.4 billion people will actually cause any real demographic breakdown that becomes international enough to ruin our societal standards.

But hey, that's my 2 cents.
    That person's teacher will casually poison a small chunk of people who will then feed their stupidity to their children and then it keeps on growing till its over a quarter of the comeplete population (which will take a while mind you.)

pic removed

Master Sorcerer

And a good person would educate on one's mistake. Ignoring someone doesn't always solve problems.
    Did you even teach him anything?In fact you made him worst.I don't know what your telling me about this whole situation,you know you can't change somebody behind the screen because they know your not gonna do nothing when they insult you.A kid is an example of ignorance,telling them about anything would be useless unless you do it irl that includes consequences rather in game which has no consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

That person's teacher will casually poison a small chunk of people who will then feed their stupidity to their children and then it keeps on growing till its over a quarter of the comeplete population (which will take a while mind you.)
    I don't know why your just assuming it was the teachers fault and not the kid for not paying attention in class.....

Quote Originally Posted by Manup View Post
    Did you even teach him anything?In fact you made him worst.I don't know what your telling me about this whole situation,you know you can't change somebody behind the screen because they know your not gonna do nothing when they insult you.A kid is an example of ignorance,telling them about anything would be useless unless you do it irl that includes consequences rather in game which has no consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why your just assuming it was the teachers fault and not the kid for not paying attention in class.....
    Its the teacher's fault for not engaging him in class. You have a good point in the first paragraph so I quit on that one. If the kid gets bad grades (hopefully) he get punished. unless he is like some kids in my school who can literally throw their report card away and get away with it.

pic removed

Master Sorcerer

How are you so certain that the kids will pick up their teacher's traits? There is high school and university as well that can change their views on what they want to learn. Plus, I agree with Manup and blame the kid, not the teacher. If the teacher taught like that, she'd be fired certainly for having low educational standards.
    stop reading my posts

Sounds like you got upset over virtually nothing.
    If there's somebody who can't do simple math who is calling you dumb, I don't think you should care.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLegGuy View Post
    Sounds like you got upset over virtually nothing.
    If there's somebody who can't do simple math who is calling you dumb, you shouldn't care.
    you're triggering me...
    Its not that I care about being dumb, (honors math and honors language arts is dumb kek ) its the fact that he made such a huge mistake (I made a bigger one because I forgot my negative) that bothered me so much. I've already seen a 13 year old get arrest for participating in a gang fight right outisde of my school, people who are more focused on kylie jenner's lips than their schoolwork, people whl are in gangs, people that are on parole, people that make me want to get hit by a jet, and much more. Note that I am in middle school. 6th-8th grade. 11-14 year old kids. I just feel that without our parents, our generation will kill each other. Our parents amd technology that is.
    Last edited by Hippohello2; 06-24-2016 at 04:13 AM.

pic removed

Master Sorcerer

Its the teacher's fault for not engaging him in class. You have a good point in the first paragraph so I quit on that one. If the kid gets bad grades (hopefully) he get punished. unless he is like some kids in my school who can literally throw their report card away and get away with it.
    Again there are rebellious kids out there.No matter how hard the teacher tries he might just not want to learn.

Banned

Earlier today I came across a person who bombarded me with his atrocious and unprofessional English (Singlish, yuck). At first, he was fighting with someone else, and said that she failed her English. I then indirectly called him a hypocrite. Believe me, his lack of skills in English is unimaginable.

you're triggering me...
    Its not that I care about being dumb, (honors math and honors language arts is dumb kek ) its the fact that he made such a huge mistake (I made a bigger one because I forgot my negative) that bothered me so much. I've already seen a 13 year old get arrest for participating in a gang fight right outisde of my school, people who are more focused on kylie jenner's lips than their schoolwork, people whl are in gangs, people that are on parole, people that make me want to get hit by a jet, and much more. Note that I am in middle school. 6th-8th grade. 11-14 year old kids.
    You are overreacting. Just because he can't do simple math (he also might have been trolling you) doesn't mean he'll get involved with any criminal activity. There is a huge difference between the two.

ign: lilSynchro (ps4: lil--synchro)
    discord: @lil synchro#0666

Banned

In Vietnam we call it "Trẻ Trâu" or in english, buffalo guy
    Means: Who likes to bully others,make others hurt,say bad words,anything you think is bad is all in "Tre Trau"

Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Earlier today I came across a person who bombarded me with his atrocious and unprofessional English (Singlish, yuck). At first, he was fighting with someone else, and said that she failed her English. I then indirectly called him a hypocrite. Believe me, his lack of skills in English is unimaginable.
    Its all fun and games until someone goes and says "cum to mi wrld i hv 666
    Quote Originally Posted by RexStar View Post
    You are overreacting. Just because he can't do simple math (he also might have been trolling you) doesn't mean he'll get involved with any criminal activity. There is a huge difference between the two.
    I never said he would. But only the stupid would engage themselves in criminal activity.

pic removed

Banned

Just saying is normal. I dont think he knows math

The "screwed" part is the reaction.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Master Sorcerer

Simple. The perception of a child is that, for us to describe it, the world revolves around them. It's a thinking that children most typically have though, perhaps as a psychological defense mechanism. As such, it is not unnatural to find that children have a huge ego, thinking that the knowledge they learned is right. After all, I don't think children can comprehend and accept the truth that what they know is wrong because that forces them to rewrite their beliefs in their knowledge.

Rejection, too, is what they cannot accept, as evident in the typical scenario where the parent will not give in to the demand of the child. As such, loud outbursts of protest occur against rejection. It is also, what we call, tantrums.

tl;dr: Most children are cesspits of immaturity with huge egos and a misguided mentality. Such a lovely combination.

Master Sorcerer

Teachers can not force a child to learn. Repeat that.

Teachers. Can. Not. Force. A. Child. To. Learn. Nor can you or anyone else. Fundamentally controlling a person is extremely difficult, something teachers cannot do. This means that stupidity is something you can only cure with time and persuasion, and not even that. Whoever is teaching this person is as blameable as a country is for crime.

Your argument is to say that stupidity is something that is unique to our generation, or that one person can dictate the actions of billions. Not only is it incorrect, but it is a dangerous assumption. Simply get over that once child can't do math competently, and that people (especially with the anonymity of the internet) are not kind beings.

One last thing — the correlation of stupidity and crime is not causation. The people doing crimes are not oblivious to it, but are either desperate, unfit for society, or mentally ill.

I'm Done

You're really overreacting to this.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER THANKS
    https://twitter.com/PotaterMarco

SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE TOO THANKS
    Potato Marco

My IGN is JustSomeGuy
    VENDS • B • VENDE • EVENTS

https://s4.postimg.org/5b7io5k5p/MWW.png
    Been working for an item since you started?
    Here's a ticket to your dream item!

Sign this petition to make the Tomb Robber and other blocks perma-items.