Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World locks making method! [Exclusive forumers guide!]

Default World locks making method! [Exclusive forumers guide!]

This is an exclusive forumers guide. It would be recommended not to share it with too many people, or these methods will no longer be profitable.

Hi guys, recently there has been many threads asking for tips on how to make World locks. Many people respond with farming, merching [Buy low, sell high], investing, but honestly, these aren't really good method. If you have more than 2DLs in your inventory, and would like to earn more, DO NOT do any of those above. Trust me, there are many other better methods out there. Today, I'm going to reveal some methods to earn easy WLs. Think about it: It wouldn't be worth wasting 30 minutes of your life spamming just to sell an item for 1WL profit. Take into account all the opportunity cost presented to you.

1) Splicing ruby blocks/ Emerald blocks

Emerald blocks cost 7WL each, ruby blocks cost 6WL each roughly. Crystal seeds can easily be bought for 6WL, while the other seed [acid/dreamstone] can be bought at 3-4/WL. Given you buy 200 crystal seeds and 200 dreamstone seed. Total cost would be 1200+50=1250. You'd get 200 ruby trees, aka 500 blocks. Boom there you go. 500x6=3000WLs. From 1250WLs to 3000WLs in just 20 days doing NOTHING. That's like 240% profit. Do not do this with 1 or 2 trees. I'd say minimum is about 20 trees.

2) Splicing super hero trees.

This used to be VERY profitable, I'm not very sure about now. [I used to do it, and earned about 180% profit margin] Buy gateway to aventure seed and rainbow block seed 1/WL and 4/WL respectively. Total would be 250WLs for 200 trees. In that 200 trees, you'd get 500 ish shirts eyemasks capes etc. Sell the capes at 2WL each, the eye masks at 2WL each and blue eye mask 4Wl each. For the rest, sell them at 1WL each. They will sell, it just takes time! WARNING: Do this with minimum 200 trees. Expected profit margin: 50-120% , so if you invest 10DLs, you'd get 15-22Dls in 1 week, doing NOTHING.

3) Making rarely traded items and selling them.

For example, Sushi knife is an item which is very rarely found. [There are many others, it's up to you to figure out] Making 200 of them may just cost you roughly 10WLs, but you can sell them 1/WL, and some people will still buy! [Despo people ye] This method is aimed at those who are not as rich yet, you can try doing this.

4) Buying treasure chests seeds and Ice seeds, splicing to make fridges.

Currently, Treasure seeds are 4/WL, ice seeds 10/WL (?) 200 of these trees would cost 70WLs, but you can get 550 fruits (With a harvester). Sell the fridges 3/WL, you'll be amazed at the number of people who buy them! You'll get about 180WLs from 70WLs .Expected profit margin: 100-150%. This is a method people with around 1DL can use. It only takes 3 days to grow (if i'm not wrong)

5) Splicing acid and barrel seeds to make toxic waste barrel BLOCKS.

Currently acid seeds are 3/WL, barrel seeds being 10/WL. 200 of these trees would cost 80WL ish, and you can get 550 fruits (With harvester) Sell toxic waste barrel blocks 3/WL, you'll get back 170-190WLs! Good for mid-wealth players. Profit margin: 100-120%. The trees only take 1 day++ to grow!

6) Pinball farm.

I know I said farming sucks, and the profit is really little. But if you plant 2500 trees everyday, you'd get 10k blocks per day. Hire breakers to break the blocks, for lets say 500/WL, that'll be 20WL payment total. For every 2500 trees, you'd get around 55k gems + Seeds increase [about 200 seed increase?] 2500 trees would cost you about 1DL, profit margin would be about 40% per time you farm. So if you farm 5k seeds at a time, you'd get 80WLs profit! Do it everyday, It'll take MAX an hour or so. Just gotta note that your breakers won't troll you, and everything would be smooth sailing. Refer to my [Hiring a manager!] thread for more details if you're confused as to what i meant above.

[More methods revealed tomorrow]

Disclaimer: Due to the fallacy of composition, which states that what is necessarily true for one may not be true for many, which means i can profit if very little people use the method, but once many people use this method, the profit may adjust a little. Only try it at your own risk. Any queries or doubts? Feel free to comment, I'd reply to them! Good luck money making

EDIT: It's is preferred if you have some connection or a booth in a popular vending world to sell your finished products. Helps you save on un-necessary broadcast costs.
    Last edited by 4youu; 07-07-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    IGN: Shawntastic. [Used to be MagicalOSIM/ Vorago]

I am currently a 17 y/o Singaporean student undergoing a diploma in Accountancy. Follow my instagram @Shawntasti.c if you wish to stalk me.

I could try method number 1

I'm supposed to be gone by now. I can't find closure oh my god. Send help!

Lesser Wizard

Hmmm, Good guide you got there!
    iHi i am Tom!
    IGN: Tommer1

My goals:
    Being very helpfull
    Tring to reduce atleast 0,001% of the scammers in GT.
    Thats it!!

I love you guys !!

If you need anything else just PM me and i will answer you As fast as i can
    HAPPY EASTER AND EGG HUNTING

Banned

Method number 2 was gonna be our little secret. You should delete it. I armed 700 wls from method 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    Method number 2 was gonna be our little secret. You should delete it. I armed 700 wls from method 2
    Haha. It's no longer as effective as the last time. Don't worry, I still have many methods on my hands.

I am currently a 17 y/o Singaporean student undergoing a diploma in Accountancy. Follow my instagram @Shawntasti.c if you wish to stalk me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 4youu View Post
    Haha. It's no longer as effective as the last time. Don't worry, I still have many methods on my hands.
    Simbt told me this weird fairy wings method that he told me you told him.

Great thread! Free bumperino.

Could you share it?

Are there any more for people with like 70 Wls?
    Ign: KingOverDose

Good guide. I actually have done everything that is listed.

Method 1, takes forever to sell (lucky if you can find bulk buyers). Really good profit if lucky enough.
    Method 2, can only sell the rest per set so it's best to earn back investment with the capes & eyemasks.
    Method 3, hard unless you have a well advertised vend world. (Sb weekly)

All of them do work but take weeks or sometimes months to earn back what you invested.
    Unless you SB all day for an entire week. Goodluck!

Please add more methods.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by Dimez View Post
    Are there any more for people with like 70 Wls?
    I'm posting tomorrow don't worry. There are a few I'd say

Banned

I'm posting tomorrow don't worry. There are a few I'd say
    Keep most of them secret. Or make it harder to find them like in a riddle or something.