View Poll Results: Should this be added?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,I approve

24 64.86%
  • I don't know

4 10.81%
  • I don't think so

9 24.32%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Auto-Buy Machine

MrEventual

I've had this in mind too.
    By the way:
    Vending Machine + 20 Innie Blocks + Transmog Crystal. Outie Blocks for reverse combining. That's neat in my opinion.

Telling it what to purchase is a different thing. Maybe someone needed a Thingamabob, or idunno. Wish someone would come up with system that was easy to use, hard to abuse, and not bothersome to implement.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MrEventual View Post
    By the way:
    Vending Machine + 20 Innie Blocks + Transmog Crystal. Outie Blocks for reverse combining. That's neat in my opinion.

Telling it what to purchase is a different thing. Maybe someone needed a Thingamabob, or idunno. Wish someone would come up with system that was easy to use, hard to abuse, and not bothersome to implement.
    Quite a good idea for the recipe
    Well if I want to buy expensive items I would rather trade with the person
    IGN:KingNust
    Level:53

GOALS

+Well.. thats good idea but remember for those scammers

Ex:
    [/sb Buying Fishtank 50/wl Via "Auto Buy Vend"]
    ,but the Owner change it to Fishtank Seed (50/WL)
    olso other stuff

im not the "Scammer"
    IGN : DJSPEAK
    Selling Boss Ghost Equipments DSB, Node, Gij, etc in BUYNODE

We Are Anonymous . We Do Not Mini-Moding . We Do Not Spamming . We Always Forget . Do not Expect me

By the way:

good recipe, you wrench the buying machine, there's a search box on the top right, you search the item, for example, let's say L, it will show results such as Licorice rod, depending on the 2nd letters alphabetic order. it will also show the icon of the item on the left, you click the item, a confirmation screen appears, where will also be: # per wl or # wls each option. you can also bookmark the items in the confirmation screen, when you bookmark it and set the price, it will be in the "bookmarked" class instead of in the main buying menu. on the top left there will be the "bookmarked" class for the items you bookmarked, you can edit the price again, or just confirm to put it into the main buying menu, when you search something, it will be like this:

<item texture> <item name>

if you search 1 letter, it will show the items in the alphabetic order for the 2nd letter. if you search 2 letters, it will do it depending on the 3rd letter, and it goes on.
    when you click the item texture, this menu will appear:

<item texture on the top left> . . . . . . . . . . . . <bookmark image>
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .<item name>
    [ ### ] wls each
    [ ### ] per wl
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [cancel] [OK]
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

MrEventual

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    if you search 1 letter, it will show the items in the alphabetic order for the 2nd letter. if you search 2 letters, it will do it depending on the 3rd letter, and it goes on.
    Developers aren't interested in all items being discovered right after the update. They like it when we randomly splice stuff or use Secrets of Growtopia.
    They, however, may customize the list of purchasable items, excluding unobtainable, mod, untradeable, undiscovered...
    I think they'd rather not bother.

Developers aren't interested in all items being discovered right after the update. They like it when we randomly splice stuff or use Secrets of Growtopia.
    They, however, may customize the list of purchasable items, excluding unobtainable, mod, untradeable, undiscovered...
    I think they'd rather not bother.
    that could be a thing, btw i made a pixelart for the buying machine
    Name:  ItemSprites.png
Views: 242
Size:  2.1 KB
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

I think it is good idea.. I was thought it..

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    that could be a thing, btw i made a pixelart for the buying machine
    Name:  ItemSprites.png
Views: 242
Size:  2.1 KB
    Thats a really cool pixel art

Anyways... Bump
    IGN:KingNust
    Level:53

GOALS

Honestly, this would ruin trade worlds. You could sell your crap to a machine for was, thus ruining the point of trading...

Kewl idea tho

Lesser Wizard

+1 Bumping this More scams can be found though theyre gonna be almost the same as the vend scams

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dan99 View Post
    But imagine if you put Pheonix wings 18 Dls (before summer fest) and your offline when summerfest comes and they rise by 10 Dls but someone buys it for 18 Dls, IMAGINE THE ANGER!!
    What if u were selling a pw in a vend machine for 10dls and summer fest goes and someone buys ? right? U would say u wont put a pw ina vend machine ? This machine is just like a vend machine but does the oppiste , in other words , same scams applies and every thing else is almost same

I strongly disagree. Vending machines are good, but they ruined pricing in growtopia, plus, growtopia would much more strange, I mean not that fun to play, you just sit at your world sb/bc what you need buy/sell.