Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 17

Thread: Sound seems glitched

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer iStolen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,634

    Default Sound seems glitched

    So, I logged on and saw "Update Available", updated, but now I seem to have weird audio. It's not that weird, but it sure seems more different than before the update.
    i pretty much don't play so yes bye
    IGN: Serthon

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Phemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,985

    Default

    Try to re-install.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iStolen View Post
    So, I logged on and saw "Update Available", updated, but now I seem to have weird audio. It's not that weird, but it sure seems more different than before the update.
    yup, same here, it's like lower quality and more mush.
    go to TIMEONI to listen the song. i realized that when i was in the WOTD, now my song is all messed up because of the new update.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Phemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iStolen View Post
    So, I logged on and saw "Update Available", updated, but now I seem to have weird audio. It's not that weird, but it sure seems more different than before the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    yup, same here, it's like lower quality and more mush.
    Hmm, If reinstalling doesn't help to you if you can play without updating, get older version of Growtopia from your another device if it's possible.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    Hmm, If reinstalling doesn't help to you if you can play without updating, get older version of Growtopia from your another device if it's possible.
    i don't think re installing will help. it's just all messed up, me and him aren't the only ones for sure.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Phemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    i don't think re installing will help. it's just all messed up, me and him aren't the only ones for sure.
    Then get older version of Growtopia from another device.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    Then get older version of Growtopia from another device.
    i tried it on my ipad mini and almost everything is fine? wuut? my PC is like 14 times better than my ipad and my speakers are like 8 times better speakers though still i get these weird sounds on my pc
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  8. #8
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    3,166

    Default

    The 2.32 windows update did change sound stuff quite a bit - check the options and try dragging around the sfx/music volume sliders a bit if it seems like things are being distorted from being too loud. Some of the music samples are slightly lower quality now but I didn't think people would notice much.. maybe I was wrong!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  9. #9
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    3,166

    Default

    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..) and compared iPad to the new Windows client and I think what's happening is the bass notes are way too loud now. Is that sort of what you're experiencing?
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer SFM2025's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    1,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..) and compared iPad to the new Windows client and I think what's happening is the bass notes are way too loud now. Is that sort of what you're experiencing?
    This happened to me right now after I updated to the new version. The music is not in high quality anymore.
    sevenfootmonster.com
    YouTube: iPadGameWalkthrough
    Growtopia: iSFM

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    finland
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..) and compared iPad to the new Windows client and I think what's happening is the bass notes are way too loud now. Is that sort of what you're experiencing?
    Seth you can not turn sounds fully off some of sfx will be played enyways and if you restart your game after turning music off main theme will still be played.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer iStolen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlockoDev View Post
    Seth you can not turn sounds fully off some of sfx will be played enyways and if you restart your game after turning music off main theme will still be played.
    ^^ Same here.
    i pretty much don't play so yes bye
    IGN: Serthon

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •