Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 82

Thread: TRADEQ Price Proposal Thread

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,111

    Default

    I changed v cape to 48-52 WLs. Also, scroll bulletin to 1-3 WLs. Still need some more discussion or evidence to change the other prices. When making proposals, it helps if you say a place where I can find people trading the item.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Eric Saad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    I guess I'll propose one myself for you forumers to discuss, because I'm not sure if I should change the price or not.

    Item Name: Weather Machine - Snowy Night
    Current TRADEQ Price: 30-35 WLS
    Proposed Price: 40-45 WLS
    Evidence and Reason(s) for Price:
    I tried to buy one earlier and found it very hard. At BUYWEATHER there were two other people trying buying one, one of them offering 42 WLS. The only buyer I found wanted 44-48 WLS. (I ended up buying a snowy—not a snowy night—by accident. /FP)
    It's a new scam :P

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Saad View Post
    It's a new scam :P
    Nah, I was just being generous.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Eric Saad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Item Name: Weather Machine-Pineapple
    Current TRADEQ Price:20-25
    Proposed Price: 30-35
    Evidence and Reason(s) for Price:Just try to buy one for 25 and see..None even sell for 30 anymore they want 35+.(if you find a seller)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    Nah, I was just being generous.
    Ofc

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    10,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Saad View Post
    Item Name: Weather Machine-Pineapple
    Current TRADEQ Price:20-25
    Proposed Price: 30-35
    Evidence and Reason(s) for Price:Just try to buy one for 25 and see..None even sell for 30 anymore they want 35+.(if you find a seller)

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ofc
    I went to BUYCOUCH, and bought a pine weather there in vending, for 28 wls.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

    goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,111

    Default

    I changed pine guardian to 30-40 WLs. I think pine weather already has a fair price.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    Item Name: Riding Phoenix.
    Current TRADEQ Price: 500-550
    Proposed Price: 800-900+
    Evidence and Reasons: There were only around 370 Given out at Summerfest 2016. That's probably less in existance than the Phoenix Pacifier. Whilst the pacifier is around 700. Maybe even at the same level as the Phoenix Wings.
    How can there be 700 when they are limited to 500...
    Get ur facts right

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Jack Bowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    Item Name: Riding Phoenix.
    Current TRADEQ Price: 500-550
    Proposed Price: 800-900+
    Evidence and Reasons: There were only around 370 Given out at Summerfest 2016. That's probably less in existance than the Phoenix Pacifier. Whilst the pacifier is around 700. Maybe even at the same level as the Phoenix Wings.
    I don't think it's right for us to change an item price so drastically based on a proposal, however, I will look into the trades of the Riding Phoenix more closely. Thanks.
    The Forum Manual!

    Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

  9. #29
    Lesser Wizard Patrick.io's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GemVIc View Post
    How can there be 700 when they are limited to 500...
    Get ur facts right
    He probably meant the price. Not how many phx pacis are in game
    IGN: CLODZZ


    | Visit me at : CLODZZ | IG: @clodzz.gt |

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Garvin Lim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,206

    Default

    Item Name: orb of elixir
    Current TRADEQ Price: 1-3 wls
    Proposed Price: 1 wl
    Evidence and Reason(s) for Price: is almost impossible to sell it for 2-3 wls

    Also the peice of surgery tool are mostly wrong (idk the price, but i have feeling is mostly wrong)
    All sort of way to contact me:
    • Instagram: gar_mek
    • Discord: Garvin#5071
    • Steam: GarMek

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer xXBerlinXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    I've updated vending machine, snowy night and EZ rod. Couldn't find anyone trading pine guardian or sea monster floating to confirm the price. Does anyone else have evidence of these last two prices?


    Also, I've noticed the the world is missing prices for some items entirely. However, Hercule has huge locked the display blocks and I can't add them myself. When I see him online, I'll chat with him about it. Feel free to suggest any item you'd like added to the world.
    I have never seen anyone ever selling vending machine for 4wls, I think it would be better if you wrote 5-6 wls instead of 4-5 wls since 5-6 is more reasonable, vending machine itself is 8k gems so selling it for 4 wls is not profitable (as you will get 1 wl for 2k gems) and most people sell it to earn profit. (Just my opinion and my observation.)

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer Jack Bowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXBerlinXx View Post
    I have never seen anyone ever selling vending machine for 4wls, I think it would be better if you wrote 5-6 wls instead of 4-5 wls since 5-6 is more reasonable, vending machine itself is 8k gems so selling it for 4 wls is not profitable (as you will get 1 wl for 2k gems) and most people sell it to earn profit. (Just my opinion and my observation.)
    The most common price for Vending Machines is 4 WLs or 2/9, I recently sold a bunch of them, and I sold for both of those prices, but struggled selling any for 5 and didn't.
    The Forum Manual!

    Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Hercule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,526

    Default

    Thank you for creating this thread beastly, and thanks to everyone who gave time to help bring up a fair price world, this thread is useful and I surely will be checking it daily, anyways here goes my bump.
    If no body hates you, you're doing something wrong!

    Work for a cause, not for applause - Live to express, and not for impress - Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.

    When life puts you in tough situations, Don't say Why me, just say Try me

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXBerlinXx View Post
    I have never seen anyone ever selling vending machine for 4wls, I think it would be better if you wrote 5-6 wls instead of 4-5 wls since 5-6 is more reasonable, vending machine itself is 8k gems so selling it for 4 wls is not profitable (as you will get 1 wl for 2k gems) and most people sell it to earn profit. (Just my opinion and my observation.)
    At BUYVENDD people were selling at 1/5 and 2/9. Some buyers were asking for 1/4, but nobody even tried to say 1/6.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    Thank you for creating this thread beastly, and thanks to everyone who gave time to help bring up a fair price world, this thread is useful and I surely will be checking it daily, anyways here goes my bump.
    No problem. Just hope it works out well.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  15. #35
    Lesser Wizard LOLingwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Singapore (Timezone GMT+8)
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Item Name: Birth Certificate
    Current TRADEQ Price: 16-18wls
    Proposed Price: 12-13wls
    Evidence and Reason(s) for Price: at BUYBIRTH people are selling 12-13wls.
    GrowID: CelSeaGT ^~^

    VEND SHOP at Q5

  16. #36
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick.io View Post
    He probably meant the price. Not how many phx pacis are in game
    If thts what he meant
    My bad sorry

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer Jack Bowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLingwolf View Post
    Item Name: Birth Certificate
    Current TRADEQ Price: 16-18wls
    Proposed Price: 12-13wls
    Evidence and Reason(s) for Price: at BUYBIRTH people are selling 12-13wls.
    Updated the Birth Certificate to 12-14 WLs after trade observations. Thanks.
    The Forum Manual!

    Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    Item Name: Riding Phoenix.
    Current TRADEQ Price: 500-550
    Proposed Price: 800-900+
    Evidence and Reasons: There were only around 370 Given out at Summerfest 2016. That's probably less in existance than the Phoenix Pacifier. Whilst the pacifier is around 700. Maybe even at the same level as the Phoenix Wings.
    Naaah I believe the prices are right currently, HONORS says so too, they can't always be right but just sayin.
    Love yourself.

    SUPPORT MY WORLD BUYSORCERER.

    What is Sorcerer? The best farmable.


  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    623

    Default

    TRADEQ Admins: Oh lets help Hercules with the prices for the better of good!

    HONORS Admins: Fin, we need more DLs. *Price Changes*


  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Inside a Dirt Seed
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtSeed View Post
    RIP Honors.

    Long Live TradeQ
    Quote Originally Posted by soren View Post
    R.I.P. Honors, Love Live TRADEQ.

    Definitely having TradeQ as my #1 price check spot now. I'll also be telling my friends that TRADEQ has more fair prices than Honors.
    Thanks for this change!
    Hi.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •