Thread: A Day in a Life of a Growtopian!

Default A Day in a Life of a Growtopian!

WARNING: if you think this story is boring. Do not bother reading it.

Once upon a Grow there was a Growtopian. He was a lonely Growtopian. So he decided to go to another world created by another Growtopian. He went to a random world that he had chosen on the main screen. He saw someone building a world. The owner had asked him a question. The question was "hey u follow me". So he did so. He lead him to a room filled with 6 boxes. There were 5 people there. The owner told him to go in the last empty box. Once he was in he blocked him in. The owner said "k now drop rare who ever drop rarest win go". Everyone dropped an item from the rarity 20+ above while the newbie dropped an item dropped Cargo shorts, Black Afro and dirt. The owner have the first prize to the person who dropped the rarest items. The second time he counted done from 10 to 0. The owner counted down to 0 and he covered the newbs items and every other persons items. He then banned everyone in the world. The newb started to cry and feel sad that he lost his only items and clothes and that he thought that he was his friend but wasn't.

So he decided to go to another world. He then found another Growtopian working on a world. The owner then said "Hi there". He then replied Hi. The owner then asked if he wanted to be friends. The Growtopian was happy he asked that question. He then replied with a smile on his face saying "Yes Please". The owner then said if he wanted to help him with a world. He then said yes!.

The owner have the newbie a couple of items to get him started. He was given some fairy wings, some air Robinsons, a print stripe set and some seeds to put into his own farm the owner had created for him as a gift for his vey first farm.

They then had a perfect friendship and always built worlds together. After a couple of moths went past. Not the newbie that is now a rich fellow but his best friend had quit. He had given every single world they had built together to the newbie. He was sad once he heard the word "i am quitting this game". He started crying because he had never heard from him since he had quit.

He has now built a perfect world that had won WOTD(world of the day). A couple more weeks last and he had strangely disappeared from the game. The reason for that being is because he quit. He never found another friend that could replace his best friend.

The end!
    You Don't Need too Many People to Be Happy. Just a Few Real Ones Who Appreciate for Who You Are
    - Wiz Khalifa

Visit The Original RTsoft Website for more Information: www.growtopiagame.com

Master Sorcerer

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Phorus View Post
    WARNING: if you think this story is boring. Do not bother reading it.

Once upon a Grow there was a Growtopian. He was a lonely Growtopian. So he decided to go to another world created by another Growtopian. He went to a random world that he had chosen on the main screen. He saw someone building a world. The owner had asked him a question. The question was "hey u follow me". So he did so. He lead him to a room filled with 6 boxes. There were 5 people there. The owner told him to go in the last empty box. Once he was in he blocked him in. The owner said "k now drop rare who ever drop rarest win go". Everyone dropped an item from the rarity 20+ above while the newbie dropped an item dropped Cargo shorts, Black Afro and dirt. The owner have the first prize to the person who dropped the rarest items. The second time he counted done from 10 to 0. The owner counted down to 0 and he covered the newbs items and every other persons items. He then banned everyone in the world. The newb started to cry and feel sad that he lost his only items and clothes and that he thought that he was his friend but wasn't.

So he decided to go to another world. He then found another Growtopian working on a world. The owner then said "Hi there". He then replied Hi. The owner then asked if he wanted to be friends. The Growtopian was happy he asked that question. He then replied with a smile on his face saying "Yes Please". The owner then said if he wanted to help him with a world. He then said yes!.

The owner have the newbie a couple of items to get him started. He was given some fairy wings, some air Robinsons, a print stripe set and some seeds to put into his own farm the owner had created for him as a gift for his vey first farm.

They then had a perfect friendship and always built worlds together. After a couple of moths went past. Not the newbie that is now a rich fellow but his best friend had quit. He had given every single world they had built together to the newbie. He was sad once he heard the word "i am quitting this game". He started crying because he had never heard from him since he had quit.

He has now built a perfect world that had won WOTD(world of the day). A couple more weeks last and he had strangely disappeared from the game. The reason for that being is because he quit. He never found another friend that could replace his best friend.

The end!
    Is that YOUR story?
    I'm gone. If you were one of the cool guys I used to be in contact with, shoot me a pm, and I'll get in contact with you again.

This i know.. That scamers trick.
    If you need help, PM to me..
    If you newiest, i can help for you play this game - give items..
    I ready to help !
    Trololow

Nonono. I came up with this story. And if I understand correctly are you trying to say this story is a scammers trick?
    You Don't Need too Many People to Be Happy. Just a Few Real Ones Who Appreciate for Who You Are
    - Wiz Khalifa

Visit The Original RTsoft Website for more Information: www.growtopiagame.com