Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 201

Thread: The Truth [Riddle Main Thread]

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Lionex01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuneSport View Post
    Well I did. But you said nothing like ''We need to do it step by step''. Please explain to me why do you need to do it step by step?
    The website asks for us to describe vital parts involved in obtaining the QR code. For example in the Edamame QR block, we have to destroy a villain with a string of Crime cards, one of it being Shocking Fist.

    So the original procedure without datamining would be to obtain the QR blocks individually with the descriptions, put them together, go to the website and find the coordinates, type in the adjectives and proceed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Meeseeks View Post
    We have the site, but we can't get past it. The only way we see now to get those answers is through actually getting the Code Blocks themselves. Plus, the website itself practically says it's supposed to be resisting people that datamined and want to reveal the riddle instantly.
    That's it .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    ---> Advertises world.
    Bans players who want to watch.
    k.
    We ask for actual help in moving forward, not people who watch and do jack
    Hello

    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer RuneSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionex01 View Post
    The website asks for us to describe vital parts involved in obtaining the QR code. For example in the Edamame QR block, we have to destroy a villain with a string of Crime cards, one of it being Shocking Fist.

    So the original procedure without datamining would be to obtain the QR blocks individually with the descriptions, put them together, go to the website and find the coordinates, type in the adjectives and proceed.

    Well. ''Shocking'' didnt come up from QR block. If you read last nights threads ''carefully'' you will find out that we got it from Secret of Growtopia and growtopiagame.com/support.php. Oh and do not waste your time trying to find what is the Point name. Me and Hakan already found it.

    Explained here: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...=1#post2687303

    And this is how we got ''Shocking'' last night. http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...und-on-website


    I believe we need to milk cows to get QR from them

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Lionex01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuneSport View Post
    Well. ''Shocking'' didnt come up from QR block. If you read last nights threads ''carefully'' you will find out that we got it from Secret of Growtopia and growtopiagame.com/support.php. Oh and do not waste your time trying to find what is the Point name. Me and Hakan already found it.

    Explained here: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...=1#post2687303

    And this is how we got ''Shocking'' last night. http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...und-on-website


    I believe we need to milk cows to get QR from them
    But it's plausible that shocking is the answer for fist since it was involved in Edamame's step right?

    Okay awesome, I apologise for any incorrect info and ty
    Hello

    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard Radz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    193

    Default hi

    im new and would likt to help if u need wls or anything tell me

    and a question : how i put profile pic and do signature?

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Pikrayy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    lol tk69 be like:

    "omg yaz ill be the ffirst to found mauahhaah"

    Then,

    "shoot. i need the way to find qr code. screw data mining!"
    IGN: Pikrayy | Level: 54 | Achievements: 85/100

    VIP PASS
    PIKISNTSAK

    My WOTD(s)


    Follow my official Instagram account for Growtopia
    ~@pikrayygt~


  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Lionex01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radz View Post
    im new and would likt to help if u need wls or anything tell me

    and a question : how i put profile pic and do signature?
    We don't need WLs as of now, if need be i can provide funds. We need solid theories or leads on the wooden sword. Head to settings in the top right corner and it should all be there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikrayy View Post
    lol tk69 be like:

    "omg yaz ill be the ffirst to found mauahhaah"

    Then,

    "shoot. i need the way to find qr code. screw data mining!"
    I know right, the fully discovered QR code really wobbled us who find out recipes the right way. Now we have to backtrack and pretend the code was never found. But hey, at least it helps one way or another.
    Hello

    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Seah Kaijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    So Shocking Fist
    Furious Rage
    ? cow
    ? jellyfish

    Site : Campground
    IGN : Dynastie

    If i do not reply your message(s) in game , im AFK.

  8. #28
    Lesser Wizard Radz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seah Kaijun View Post
    So Shocking Fist
    Furious Rage
    ? cow
    ? jellyfish

    Site : Campground
    can be Shocking jellyfish i think the fist wont be shocking
    YouTube: Radz

    Donate me here!
    .....|.....
    .....|.....
    .....|.....
    .....v.....

    by watching this!

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Lionex01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seah Kaijun View Post
    So Shocking Fist
    Furious Rage
    ? cow
    ? jellyfish

    Site : Campground
    Quote Originally Posted by Radz View Post
    can be Shocking jellyfish i think the fist wont be shocking
    Quacking rage. We get the adjective en route of obtaining the QR Block.

    We have not obtained the Kappa and Charlie blocks yet. So no comments
    Hello

    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Seah Kaijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radz View Post
    can be Shocking jellyfish i think the fist wont be shocking
    There are 4 Qr codes that are obtained differently.
    One of which is from the support page , blah blah , one of the steps is to use SHOCKING FIST on the villian.

    Another is by jumping legendary mountain blah blah , doing /FURIOUS before obtaining orb

    We need to find the 3rd and 4th to complete the page.

    Oh and btw , is the wooden sword the riddle prize? I think its just a key to a bigger reward.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionex01 View Post
    Quacking rage. We get the adjective en route of obtaining the QR Block.

    We have not obtained the Kappa and Charlie blocks yet. So no comments
    Oh , so you get the answer by obtaining the QR blocks.
    IGN : Dynastie

    If i do not reply your message(s) in game , im AFK.

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Lionex01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seah Kaijun View Post
    There are 4 Qr codes that are obtained differently.
    One of which is from the support page , blah blah , one of the steps is to use SHOCKING FIST on the villian.

    Another is by jumping legendary mountain blah blah , doing /FURIOUS before obtaining orb

    We need to find the 3rd and 4th to complete the page.

    Oh and btw , is the wooden sword the riddle prize? I think its just a key to a bigger reward.
    Yeap you're right it's used to obtain the Kappa block , if we're not wrong.
    Hello

    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard Radz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionex01 View Post
    Quacking rage. We get the adjective en route of obtaining the QR Block.

    We have not obtained the Kappa and Charlie blocks yet. So no comments
    oh so how to obtain the 3rd and the 4th
    YouTube: Radz

    Donate me here!
    .....|.....
    .....|.....
    .....|.....
    .....v.....

    by watching this!

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,894

    Default

    may i help? i've tried some recipes that failed
    200 wood + transmog + carrot sword: FAILED
    20 wood + transmog + carrot sword: FAILED
    burn carrot sword in combustible: FAILED
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Seah Kaijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    may i help? i've tried some recipes that failed
    200 wood + transmog + carrot sword: FAILED
    20 wood + transmog + carrot sword: FAILED
    burn carrot sword in combustible: FAILED
    Ive tried all these combinations , replacing carrot sword with golden sword. If this helps in eliminating possibilities.


    Possibilities :
    Locke?
    Carny?
    Fishing?
    Geiger?
    Crime fighting ( unlikely )
    Splicing ( unlikely )

    Also , SoG seems to be not giving any new clues for the next 2 QR blocks.
    IGN : Dynastie

    If i do not reply your message(s) in game , im AFK.

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,919

    Default Tried

    Tried all regular baits, I might have some candy bait in one of my storage worlds, lemme try track it down. I don't think it's from fishing however.

    Tried all swords, combined, with transmog and wood items, etc. Rapier, Sword, Gold Sword and Carrot Sword.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seah Kaijun View Post
    Ive tried all these combinations , replacing carrot sword with golden sword. If this helps in eliminating possibilities.


    Possibilities :
    Locke?
    Carny?
    Fishing?
    Geiger?
    Crime fighting ( unlikely )
    Splicing ( unlikely )

    Also , SoG seems to be not giving any new clues for the next 2 QR blocks.
    Locke and carnival aren't it. The wooden sword is already in game and they didn't come to town yet.

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,333

    Default

    cio ikbalhtuis rrea,tt iengr .ita eoli t,kanlitL, bdan.e
    Fxvc.

    kthxbai
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    31 WOTDs

    Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer RuneSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    cio ikbalhtuis rrea,tt iengr .ita eoli t,kanlitL, bdan.e
    Fxvc.

    kthxbai
    Did you found all 4 QRs or still trying to find CHARLIE?

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard Radz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    193

    Default ,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    cio ikbalhtuis rrea,tt iengr .ita eoli t,kanlitL, bdan.e
    Fxvc.

    kthxbai
    what does that mean
    YouTube: Radz

    Donate me here!
    .....|.....
    .....|.....
    .....|.....
    .....v.....

    by watching this!

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuneSport View Post
    Did you found all 4 QRs or still trying to find CHARLIE?
    heyyyy charlie! wake up!! charlie wake up, yeah wake up!! you silly sleepy head, wake up!!!!
    charlieeeeee, let's goto candy mountain! yeah, candy mountain! Goto candy mountain!
    you have to come with us to candy mountain!
    yeah, candy mountain! the land of sweet and joyness!

    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    31 WOTDs

    Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •