View Poll Results: Which would be the best option for America?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

    43 34.13%
  • Hillary Clinton

    46 36.51%
  • Third Party Candidate

    37 29.37%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 138

Thread: TRUMP or HILLARY?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneracy View Post
    Donald isn't really a racist, to compare him to Hitler is simply laughable. Although some of his alt-right /pol/ reading fanbase is racist, most of them are reasonables, yet most (especially the media) focus on the racist rednecks. He only dislikes illegal immigrants (he said that in his infamous "wall speech") and most likely if he get's into power, Congress won't pass many of his laws. So there isn't much to worry about.

    Hillary however, is friend's with Robert Byrd, a KKK recruiter.

    In this election, we need to look from both perspectives.
    Actually if he puts 20 people (of his choosing) in to congress then he will get a lot of laws passed.

    I Hope "marriage equality" gets revered.

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLegend View Post
    Actually if he puts 20 people (of his choosing) in to congress then he will get a lot of laws passed.

    I "marriage equality" gets revered.
    You can do that?
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobones62 View Post
    Personally I rather have someone with a diplomatic background and goals rather than I have money let's build a massive wall.

    I'm not saying what Hillary did was right but I think humanity would suffer less having her as a president than having trump as a president (even though I reckon if he gets in he will be shortly assassinated)

    Why? she hasn't done any thing for the past 30 years as secretary of estate and she plans to keep most of the things that got us 22 trillion dollars in debt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneracy View Post
    You can do that?

    - - - Updated - - -



    You can do that?

    Yea, the president can elect any one from his party as a congressman.

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Dinobones62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not so united kingdom
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneracy View Post
    Donald isn't really a racist, to compare him to Hitler is simply laughable. Although some of his alt-right /pol/ reading fanbase is racist, most of them are reasonables, yet most (especially the media) focus on the racist rednecks. He only dislikes illegal immigrants (he said that in his infamous "wall speech") and most likely if he get's into power, Congress won't pass many of his laws. So there isn't much to worry about.

    Hillary however, is friend's with Robert Byrd, a KKK recruiter.

    In this election, we need to look from both perspectives.
    Isn't discrimination against a group racist? The things he has said about Mexico is singling out one group.

    I was simply comparing him to another racist leader that changed the world I could of said chairman mao or p.w Botha and Verwoerd
    Ign: Koneka
    Discord tag: Frofa#0001

    Its been a while

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobones62 View Post
    Isn't discrimination against a group racist? The things he has said about Mexico is singling out one group.

    I was simply comparing him to another racist leader that changed the world I could of said chairman mao or p.w Botha and Verwoerd
    Well you missed my point about him targeting the illegals he doesn't hate all mexicans, just the illegals.

    Also, discriminating against any group is not racism, racism is the discrimination of any racial group. For example, discriminating against muslims is not racism, however discriminating against all arabic people is.
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Dinobones62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not so united kingdom
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Just to point out that I am playing devils advocate here

    I don't agree with either people or their policies
    Ign: Koneka
    Discord tag: Frofa#0001

    Its been a while

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobones62 View Post
    Just to point out that I am playing devils advocate here

    I don't agree with either people or their policies
    Thank God, I was getting worried.
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Comment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,297

    Default

    Growtopia is not the place to talk about politics because today's election is not relevant to politics, it's about winning the presidency. I'm not eligible to legally vote for president, but I would go for Hillary because my family is based on Democracies.
    IGN: Kroakie

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Dinobones62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not so united kingdom
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    Growtopia is not the place to talk about politics because today's election is not relevant to politics, it's about winning the presidency. I'm not eligible to legally vote for president, but I would go for Hillary because my family is based on Democracies.
    It's a off topic category and so what if you can't vote? I can't because I'm from the uk but I have an interest in the world and how badly people are going to messed it up or how much they improve it.
    Ign: Koneka
    Discord tag: Frofa#0001

    Its been a while

  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Exclamation ARE YOU BLIND.

    Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    Growtopia is not the place to talk about politics because today's election is not relevant to politics, it's about winning the presidency. I'm not eligible to legally vote for president, but I would go for Hillary because my family is based on Democracies.
    This is the TAVERN. We can talk about ANY off-topic subject that is NOT GROWTOPIA. That is the WHOLE POINT of the TAVERN.

    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-27-14-40-36.png
Views: 81
Size:  130.4 KB
    See THIS? THIS RIGHT HERE? In the sub-forum it says "discuss thing's other than Growtopia." You must be blind, think before you post.

    I knew someone was going to say this ;-; smh.
    Last edited by Degeneracy; 10-27-2016 at 01:38 PM. Reason: was a bit too harsh
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Comment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneracy View Post
    This is the TAVERN. We can talk about ANY off-topic subject that is NOT GROWTOPIA. That is the WHOLE POINT of the TAVERN.

    Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-27-14-40-36.png
Views: 81
Size:  130.4 KB
    See THIS? THIS RIGHT HERE? In the sub-forum it says "discuss thing's other than Growtopia." You must be blind.

    I knew someone was going to say this ;-; smh.
    Dinobones already explained this with a calm and peaceful response, you ruined it.
    IGN: Kroakie

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    Dinobones already explained this with a calm and peaceful response, you ruined it.
    Aww, do I need to sugarcoat everything for you?

    btw thanks for the de-rail, really needed it. (and before you say "well ur replyin 2 mi, ur just derailing it furthur!!!!1!!1", I am stating why I said what I said, I am proving myself, or am I not allowed to do so? This is my thread after all.)
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Comment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneracy View Post
    Aww, do I need to sugarcoat everything for you?

    btw thanks for the de-rail, really needed it. (and before you say "well ur replyin 2 mi, ur just derailing it furthur!!!!1!!1", I am stating why I said what I said, I'm saying the cold hard truth, maybe think before you post and I won't be so hard on you?)
    Well you're replying to me, you're just derailing it further!! Either way, this is a game forum, in the sense you're in the tavern.
    IGN: Kroakie

  14. #34
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    Well you're replying to me, you're just derailing it further!! Either way, this is a game forum, in the sense you're in the tavern.
    1. Refuted the former in my post.
    2. The tavern is supposed to be outside of the game forum, it is not about the game forum specifically, the tavern is OFF-TOPIC. The tavern is not about GROWTOPIA.
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer Comment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneracy View Post
    1. Refuted the former in my post.
    2. The tavern is supposed to be outside of the game forum, it is not about the game forum specifically, the tavern is OFF-TOPIC. The tavern is not about GROWTOPIA.
    You wanted a response who I will potentially vote for president, not all this. Stop arguing all of the irrelevant things that are NOT stated in your thread. FYI, I stated that respond, period.
    IGN: Kroakie

  16. #36
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    You wanted a response who I will potentially vote for president, not all this. Stop arguing all of the irrelevant things that are NOT stated in your thread. FYI, I stated that respond, period.
    Follow your own advice.

    By arguing with me further, you just prove you are a hypocrite. You say I argue about irrelevant things, but you were the first person to say "Growtopia is not the place to talk about politics", YOU said the irrelevant thing, not me. I was simply explaining the PURPOSE of the TAVERN to you, but you choose to take offence.
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer Comment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneracy View Post
    Follow your own advice.
    "Oh my god you're such a savage", no you're the one arguing here if I said there was a reason why I want to stop. Don't follow my advice? Then why the hell did you make this thread then?
    IGN: Kroakie

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Dinobones62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not so united kingdom
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    I love how it's gone from a few guys arguing about politics to two guys arguing over the forums
    Ign: Koneka
    Discord tag: Frofa#0001

    Its been a while

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard Degeneracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    hillary clinton's mind
    Posts
    105

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobones62 View Post
    I love how it's gone from a few guys arguing about politics to two guys arguing over the forums
    Same, his cognitive dissonance is so strong I can't even argue with him anymore 😂.
    Anyway, back off the de-railed train to the trump train!
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.



  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,485

    Default

    Obama ftw.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Time for a true display of skill!


    Gone.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •