Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2016

Red face Secret Santa 2016

HEY GROWTOPIANS!! The holiday season is rolling around, and y'all know what that means. For the 3rd Consecutive Year... I bring you..

SECRET SANTA 2K16
    No longer accepting any new applications! Happy Holidays everyone!

November 18th: Update 1
    *250 post minimum lowered to 125

December 12th Update 2
    *Important News & Partners sent out to everyone

What is a Secret Santa?

For the best experience, here's the rules!

1. YOU MUST GET THE PERSON A NICE GIFT

The Holidays are NOT just about getting, they are also about giving!
    Don't be a greedy grinch and expect to rank in the presents when giving none in return!
    Also, don't be unfair and give someone dirt seeds and cargo shorts! (unless they asked for it) Be nice, at least give them something that you'd be HONESTLY happy with.

2. DON'T REVEAL THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU GOT!

It has the word SECRET in it for a reason- but it's only a secret for so long!
    When you drop off the gift you're SUPPOSED to reveal it was you!
    A lot of people seem to be confused by this last year too... you only keep it a secret until the very end, you tell them it was you!!

3.TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST HAVE OVER 125 POSTS AND BE ON THE FORUMS ALMOST EVERYDAY.

Man, this is the one thing that makes me stressed every year. It's when I go to message someone or I message them and they never respond- thus some people do not get a gift. So this year, I'mma host a purge. If I find that you have not been active at the time of when I go to message you, I'll kick you out. Sorry, but this is the only way I can ensure everyone gets a gift!

4. WHEN ASKING FOR YOUR GIFT, BE REASONABLE AND MINDFUL!!

In last year's event, people put things down like angel wings. Don't. Do. That.
    If you want to be generous and give the person something expensive, go ahead! But PLEASE don't ask for something very expensive like angel wings. Players are all from different wealth statuses, so we can not all afford very pricey things. I also HIGHLY suggest you write down multiple items that you want, so the person who is gifting you isn't pressured if they can't get you 1 of your items.

*more to be added as time goes on!!

So, how will this work?

Just simply post on the thread that you're interested in participating and fill out the application(below). I will put a list of names in a spoiler and add names until December 10th.
    Everyone will be given a number, that number will be put in a random number generator. You will be paired up with someone randomly from the generator!
    Once I tell you who you've been paired up with, find your partner's application (a link will be provided for each person's post) and give them a gift on December 21st. If you are not able to give a gift that day, give it earlier.

So, hopefully by this very lengthy explanation- you understand!
    Let's make this year's Secret Santa rock!

Member List

LAST YEAR...
    We had 154 participants.... can we get even more?!

DAY APPLICATIONS CLOSE: DEC 10th
    DAY NAMES ARE GIVEN OUT: DEC 10-13
    DAY YOU GIVE PRESENTS: DEC 21st
    Last edited by Aquarious; 12-13-2016 at 04:42 AM.
    catch me around on discord or instagram

In game name: Thelolguy21
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): TLG
    Are you active?: Pls.
    Interests in the game?: Growtopia
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Sorcerer stones= 2 Seeds*10 or 3-4 ATMS or Portgo fanart (Not Growtopia related, it's basically Porter Robinson+Madeon, pls don't make it sexual though, just fangirl it)
    Last edited by Thelolguy21; 11-19-2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: I'm a cuck ok

In game name: SNOWYFOX
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Uh, well I'm pretty active in game?
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): SNOWHQ
    Are you active?: Yeah, but kind of slowly losing interest in the game.
    Interests in the game?: Hanging with friends and business.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I really would like a gungnir, black silk vest, or an egg hunting basket, if these aren't affordable then a couple of vends, dblocks, or megaphones would be alright (:
    Last edited by SnowyFox1000; 11-29-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

put me in coach

im parpul
    kik name i forgot will check later. i sometimes(?) check twitter.. account is @paarpul
    afkfest has donation boxes
    no. im active during updates
    building
    from most affordable to most deplorable - 10,000 durt seeds< even larger quantities of durt seeds< some sort of world filled with a ridiculous amount of durt seeds surpassing the amounts already stated< surprise me (only for those people that cant afford durt seeds or are on food stamps)

oh. and one root beer. i cant find root beer still

honestly not sure how to get the durt to me. maybe try sending message in donation box with doors
    Last edited by PURPLE585; 12-14-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Master Sorcerer

In game name: RedLegoCat
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums: Discord ftw
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online : Unchat or redlegocatsmars(probably full in this one).
    Are you active?: Sure/Yes
    Interests in the game?: Cats and friends
    What do you want? : Well I couldn't find much, so here are random items I might need one day; vampire cape, little red corvette, red bicycle, 5-15 valentines, sea monster floatie, thermonuclear blast or mars blast, toboggan, rollback plaque I, another wool scarf, licorice rod, cctv, egg hunting basket or mariachi guitar. You can give me anything though , but I probably won't like it (:
    Last edited by Redlegocat; 12-21-2016 at 05:41 AM.

In game name: Pugged
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram @zepugpug
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): STILTED
    Are you active?: Yeah, very.
    Interests in the game?: Building, farming, mass producing, world hopping, and more?
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Any colour of dye worth 10 wls, 15 WLS, or Angel Wings if you're nice/can afford it.
    I had a signature so stupidly racist a moderator had to go in and change it for me. A moderator also loves me a lot to give me infractions. <3 Anulot

Bonjour.
    In game name: MadameZ
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Erm, I'm totally not active on that discord server you're admin in... Just pm me on discord xD
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): DLTRADE
    Are you active?: Yes
    Interests in the game?: Talking with friends, doing adventure maps, farming, sometimes building.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
    I don't want a lot for Christmas
    There are just some things I want
    I don't care about the presents
    Underneath the Christmas tree
    I just want it for my own
    More than you could ever know
    Make my wish come true oh
    All I want for Christmas is...
    a SURPRISE
    Last edited by MadameZ; 11-18-2016 at 01:02 AM.
    IGN: MadameZ

Ign: pattyman
    World for gift: Farmsyte
    You can either PM me on forums, send me a pm on Steam(PDITTY), or just message me in game
    I play 1-3 hours Monday-Fri, 2-5 hours Sat/Sun unless I have sports

What I need
    Deluxe spray, I need a lot, like 90 (I do not expect you to buy 90 deluxe sprays, but a decent amount will do, thanks)
    Last edited by PatrickD; 12-12-2016 at 02:12 AM.

I'm ready

In game name: Zfert
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): You have my kik
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ZFERTSRANCH
    Are you active?: I'd sure hope so
    Interests in the game?: Fishing, Pet Battles, Building
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Surprise me
    Last edited by Zfert; 11-18-2016 at 02:01 AM.

In game name: Diversa

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): D I S C O R D

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): SOLIDISCO

Are you active?: Ye

Interests in the game?: Building

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE! PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Whatever
    Last edited by Rush; 12-17-2016 at 02:25 AM.

Lesser Wizard

In game name:IcyMitten
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):Ingame
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):CRYSTVEND
    Are you active?:Very
    Interests in the game?:Massing
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Anything

In game name: Mhile
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Skype
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Cookied
    Are you active?: Yes i am
    Interests in the game?: Farming with friends
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I want ( i'll write this down when i've decided)
    IGN:Mhile

BEST PICTURE EVA!!

If Your Gonna Give Me Something My Donation Box Is At Cookied
    http://growtopiaga.me.pn/item.php?q=Mhile

Fav Song

This should be fun for my first time. :^)

In game name: MagicalJack
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Well, we talk on discord.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): JACKSFARM
    Are you active?: I log on every day, so... : P
    Interests in the game?: Talking to different people and farming are cool
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Anything, honestly. I'm fine with whatever you give.
    Last edited by TheJackerino; 11-18-2016 at 02:18 AM. Reason: added the farming part
    IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
    Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

In game name: FuryTurtle
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): myfund
    Are you active?: sure
    Interests in the game?: building worlds
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Turtle leash (if it ever comes true) Geiger to hunt...
    Last edited by FuryTurtleGT; 11-18-2016 at 02:06 AM.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle

Message me for free harvester service

In game name:Sonicfan2345
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):You can pm me on forums.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):FISHB0WL
    Are you active?:yes
    Interests in the game?: parkour,farming,going to worlds, talking to friends.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Wool scarf, angel wings if possible, 10 wls, or starboard.
    http://i.imgur.com/7XjYZyA.jpg

Bucket of quotes

A clash royale card of me that dukeplanter made.

In game name: Edwardson
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): only forums at the moment.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):Pencilfarmz
    Interests in the game?: building, Chatting, Exploring, standing in one place for a certain amount of time.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I'm currently interested in stations or Geiger, but if you want to surprise me. By all means surprise me :3
    Last edited by Edwardson97; 12-12-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    Got banned because someone broke into my account and used it to scam. Cannot get my account I spent a couple hundred dollars on, but apparently that’s none of my business...

In game name: Jenuine
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):Forum PMs are really the only thing I can check and reply to 100%.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ROMANCE (Because no one goes to a Valentine's Day world in December.)
    Interests in the game?: Building, surgery, making new friends.
    What do you want? Whatever the person would like to give!

In game name: Pixiekawaiiy

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): My instagram @study.ly

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): VERYNICESVT (since the other one is pretty filled.)

Are you active?: Kinda, at least til the end of this year.

Interests in the game?: Farming and making friends.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
    Geiger (kinda want to finish up my quest)
    wool scarf
    Last edited by PixieKawaii; 12-12-2016 at 03:39 AM.

● IGN: LISANNAS ●
    ● Level: 75 ●

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/pixiek.gif

talents

IGN: Scyvill
    Contact: Discord, or any other social media linked in my signature (I check them all, but your best bet is contacting me on Discord.)
    Drop-off world: SCYVILL
    Active?: Yes, I do check in-game and on the forums on a regular basis, but it's not always an everyday thing. Regarding my social media links, though, I check all three of them at least daily.
    In-Game Interests: Socializing, building, and collecting.
    What do you want?: I'll accept anything, I'm not picky. Although, I'd appreciate some thought, so anything that coincides with my (applicable) interests above would be nice. Building materials, cosmetic items, providers (I'd really enjoy having some more science stations in particular), farmables, basic seeds for splicing (including but not limited to tier 1), surgery tools (specifically stitches), and music notes would all be much appreciated, but please pick one of these things!
    Last edited by KAGEE; 11-19-2016 at 05:03 PM.

In game name: SilentDogs
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram DM (Silentdogs)
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): SWEETNESSTOWN
    Are you active?: Yeah, I guess. XD
    Interests in the game?: Farming, building worlds, talking with others.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Nightmare devils. Jk. I don't really have anything particular in mind, I'd like it to be a surprise. XD
    Last edited by SilentDogs; 11-18-2016 at 04:41 AM.
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 56
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

I'm a proud 2013 player!

Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide