Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2016

In game name: Metalwire
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): (you can contact me if you need this information via pm)
    Are you active?: Yeah
    Interests in the game?: Building,farming, hanging with my friends.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):a couple of world locks at the most part, not much.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Banned

In game name: Tardisguy
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Sorry but but you should remove this...to personal -__-
    just pm me here

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):c55g

are you active?fc

Interests in the game?: dying my hair black xD

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): 3 black hair dye and a c hood
    Last edited by WhiteLegend; 11-18-2016 at 02:32 AM.

In game name: Anulot
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram DM @anulot_gt
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Donation boxes in NCC1701
    Interests in the game?: Fishing, meeting people, hunting scammers
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!! Suprise me

In game name: Slayer7
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ehhhhhhh Slayer7
    Are you active?: ok
    Interests in the game?: Define intrests
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): what ever makes you happy
    wow nice picture

Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    In game name: Anulot
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram DM @anulot_gt
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Donation boxes in NCC1701
    Interests in the game?: Fishing, meeting people, hunting scammers
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!! Suprise me

Wait wasn't that metal wires signature at one point?

Master Sorcerer

In game name: playXP
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): In game
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): RecipeSeeking
    Are you active?: Yes
    Interests in the game?: Talking with friends, earning wls, helping.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): 15wls or (coming soon)
    ign: playXP

In game name: Necrosys
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord (壊死/Plague is typing.../etc.)/here
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ABOYFALLSINLOVEWITHAGIRL (NECROSYS has a redirect to that world also)
    Are you active?: Actually, I've been inactive for the past few months, but I'm going to be active for this event.
    Interests in the game?: building complex (and excruciatingly hard) structures (which I haven't given attention ever since because budget cuts)
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Maybe a Steampunk/Doompunk set minus the trenchcoat (idc if male or female variant), or a Cave Blast, or a heckton (by heckton, i mean around 50 or more) seeds of uncommon harmful blocks (like cactus seeds, something like that). Might edit this again.
    Last edited by BioTestificate; 12-23-2016 at 05:14 AM.

I'm in!

In game name: Unluckiest
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): I'm pretty active on instagram. (@unlckiest)
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): There's a donation box in UNLCKY.
    Are you active?: Kinda
    Interests in the game?: Farming and building worlds.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): A chaos cursed wand, or maybe a pot of gold. yes, the block
    Last edited by Unluckiest; 11-20-2016 at 12:55 AM.
    meow

http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=101414&d=1448081478
    i'm the forum's unlucky black cat

Wow well, this is so sad and disappointing since I'm inactive in the forums ._.

Well, um, have fun?
    ​IGN: Noobeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Turtle
    Watch out for those greedy scammers and use your brain!
    I sell Puzzle Bricks and Haunted Darkness at SKYDVENDS!
    V How to confuse people V
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/iSkyDoesGTC.jpg

In game name: CALT
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): In-game.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): GYUFARM/SRPY
    Are you active?: I guess 12-15 hours in Growtopia everyday is active.
    Interests in the game?: Parkour, Massing..
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Anything to be honest. As long as it satisfies you, it'll surely satisfy me..
    calt is the name.
    i have no interest in fake friends

Aight I'll add this stuff tomorrow afternoon. And if you guys put down a social media....include your account...
    catch me around on discord or instagram

In game name: VEGAEA

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Well, I suppose you can place a piece of grass in the donation box(es) in IW4LK3R or QUICKEXP. I am often online on the forums, though, so private messaging would be preferred.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Same as before, IW4LK3R or QUICKEXP.

Are you active?: For sure I am.

Interests in the game?: My current project is building a world made of tangrams and paint. I'm also interested in starting sewing.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):

• Sorcerer stones / seeds
    • Perhaps some silkworms?

Or a surprise!
    Last edited by Vege; 12-09-2016 at 08:29 AM.
    Discord: RocketRace#0798.
    Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
    Check out QUICKEXP.

In game name: Viju
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram -- @viju_gt
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BOXFARM
    Interests in the game?: Farming, hanging out with friends.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): World Locks, Ice dragon, 200 cardboard boxes or surprise me. Any of those!
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

In game name: JISAM
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Im in TK's discord server, my name is JIsam.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Jisam
    Are you active?: Yea, I play mostly every day
    Interests in the game?: Fishing, surgery, sewing
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
    Maybe some silkworms or some surgery tools? I don't really care, surprise me!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

In game name: DUKEPLANTER
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): IN GAME aslo can you private msg me taht would work
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): vampflower
    Are you active?:yes
    Interests in the game?: i really like ghost hunting and fashions shows are always fun
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Ghost jars,ufo,carrotsword,mid pacific owl, wls, turtle hat. basically any awesome item

Yay! My favorite event from you!

In game name: Bungbi
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Yaknow my insta
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BUNGBICHRISTMAS
    Interests in the game?: Pretty Things, new update stuff, dance parties
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Hmmm Spiritual Resonator? Anything is good, whatever you can afford to give me, but pls no dirt.
    http://s17.postimg.org/ou7cwhd4v/Mini1.png http://s11.postimg.org/joe9pfoeb/Mini2.png
    Would you like to get it implemented in game? Support by clicking and leaving some supportive comments! Thanks~

** IGN: Bungbi - Instagram: Bungbi_GT - Hobby: Fashion Show and Farming - Level: 89 **

In game name: StarLilly
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):Email
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): GWBIGROUP
    Are you active?: Pretty much
    Interests in the game?: Community aspects, projects, world building, idea generating
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I'd like to have either a nice chat with someone higher up in the community or to have a small world with one of my ideas As for physical items, I'd like some surgery tools.
    Last edited by StarLilly; 11-18-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Count me in!

In game name: Deadpulse
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): DPHARVEST
    Are you active?: Of course.
    Interests in the game?: Building, Pet Battles, Farming
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Paint Buckets(Charcoal) or Paintbrush orSnowy Weather Machine

In game name:POGO
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):Discord
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):BMW700
    Are you active?:Yee
    Interests in the game?:Social stuffs
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):Dragon Hand/Anime hair.And if you can,I want some blue and black dyes.But..if this is unaffordable to you...Just give me a Tiny Appaloosa
    Welcome to my kind of empty signature.Yes its empty cuz y not.
    Cuz,I wanna keep it short and short.

Nothing to say here unless you wanna know my IGN which is Pogo and I just told you so don't ask

Also maybe I'll tell ya smth.The Earth is made of,Bread.Why so?You see,We Could,Make Bread,ON EARTH.But wait doesn't that mean the Earth is basically made of everything?But wait a minute..b.r.e.a.d=5 letters,e.a.r.t.h=5 letters.

5=5
    Bread=Earth
    Earth is made of Bread!?

OkDat'sAllKthxBai

Master Sorcerer

In game name: joni2
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): growtopia, im very much online just msg me if not online, go farmnr, there is mailbox i check it every day.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):GhostWorldE
    Are you active?:Yes, i sure am
    Interests in the game?: building worlds, trying to reach new record of wls
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): world locks will always do but of course you can give me somethign else too, it's your choice.

I think i don't have 250 posts yet since i joined recently just months ago, i am here everyday, but please pick me to this too.

... i just was reading what ppl want, they want stuff like angel wings or worth 20wls over and if cant afford then like 10wls... what is this?? I can't afford those, im poor currently i can give just somthng like couple wls at max..
    Last edited by Joni2; 11-18-2016 at 07:33 AM. Reason: bottom part.