Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2016

game name: PartySmoke.
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): PartySmoke, the world.
    Are you active?: Yes.
    Interests in the game?: I like hanging out with friends and that's pretty much it.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Surprise me.

Meme me up, Scotty!
    You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BrokenSnappyApe-max-14mb.gif

In game name:Golddash
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Ingame
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):AJ
    Are you active?:Yes
    Interests in the game?:surgery
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):A zombie or punch jammer
    Last edited by golddash; 12-14-2016 at 03:35 AM.

i don't have 250 posts on this account yet, and I haven't been active but I will be pls accept me

In game name: Zyfens
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram: zyfens
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ZYFPO
    Are you active?: I play atleast 1 hour per day
    Interests in the game?: Pet battles, hanging with friends
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Any color of crystal wings, a farm world,

In game name: CaramelWhipz
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): In-game.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): MAGICSHADOWS
    Are you active?: Less active on weekdays, like just an hour or so. More active on weekends.
    Interests in the game?: Farming and simply having fun.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Geiger Counter or Blue Crystal Wings. If not possible, then probably at least 1 tackle box.
    i NEeD tO StOP mUrDERiNG tHrEAds
    IGN: Amplifiers
    A World: MAGICSHADOWS
    VIP Password: peppersteak
    Discord: FauxUnknown#0370
    #AIRANCIENT

In game name: Cherizer

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): You know me ingame, I'm online there everyday

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): You can choose besides CHERIZER or SHMEAT

Are you active?: Of course

Interests in the game?: World building, Fishing, Surgery

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I don't really care. Anything is good for me
    Last edited by LittleLv; 11-18-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    Ign: Cherizer

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Drink Up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionex01 View Post
    The best investiment right now would be English lessons.

In game name: BREADred
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram (mrbreadred) which is im always active, too,
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): FARMHOPPERS
    Are you active?: Not right now. Alot of school works, you know school!
    Interests in the game?: What game? If you mean this game, well it is awesome and makes our christmas better. But if you mean growtopia, it is boring rn.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I want a cool item that the price is minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 wls. I want a special gift, maybe a winter gift, rose, dirt, mushroom, idk.
    Good luck guys.
    "If only life was a dream and death will wake us up."
    IGN: BREADred (quitted)
    🍼🐻πŸ”ͺ🎈CRYBABYπŸŽ πŸ›€πŸŽπŸ‘Ά
    Putting myself in my siggy cuz why not
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Navarro View Post
    That's why it is called autumn, everything falls, :^)

Lesser Wizard

But I made a new account because I changed my IGN. Now I have very little post. I can't post on my old acc since I change it's email to a non working one so I can use that email here. If I still wualify thou.

In game name: Shaiah
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):
    In game (I won't share my private social media accounts and stuffs publicly ofc)
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):
    4drag (Gonna get another dbox right after posting this)
    Are you active?: Yes
    Interests in the game?: Nah this game is crap
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Dragon Head but it's costly so few lobster traps will do.
    You've seen a "pro" but you're just a "noob". So what? Remember sometimes "Less is More" so just try to "Be more than what you are"

In game name:
    A way you can be contacted: Discord or deviant: rawzri.deviantart.com

Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): RAWRZI

Are you active?: Pretty much if bored or when an event is happening.

Interests in the game?: Desperately hope for The one ring and stalking people in my friendlist.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!
    > 60 shrimp baits (Thats 20 wls worth) or more if youre generous.
    > 25 galactic dusts (the purple one of course)
    > Rainbow wing
    > Growboard
    > just pure 25wls
    > Black crystal
    > Punch, Zombie and Regular jammers bundle.
    > Marsblast
    > Caveblast
    > 3 Surgery packs

In game name: ElectroDream
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums: Instagram (click link), and I'm quite sure you know what my discord acc is.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online: EDREAM
    Are you active?: Probably.
    Interests in the game?: Building, socializing(?)
    What do you want?: Anything, probably something memorable. I'm more into giving than recieving tbh...

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

In game name: PKNess
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Steam, discord, skype and battle.net.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): williamshop (i am admin so :3)
    Interests in the game?: Um, everything.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): some wls?
    Last edited by Kevin Phan; 12-15-2016 at 04:46 AM.
    yo

In game name: Kranken
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Snapchat, Steam. PM me for my Snapchat/Steam
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): I have a donation box in 4BIOMES.
    Are you active?: I'd say I'm pretty active.
    Interests in the game?: I like to hang out with people.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
    I'll list a few items that I'd like. (some might be a bit pricey, some are a bit cheaper.)

Tbh I'm fine with anything. Anything goes, you decide what the "anything" is though.

Master Sorcerer

In game name: YangBuni
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums: None. Just PM me in the forums.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online: LADYMANCAVE
    Are you active?: Not sure yet. Probably sometimes.
    Interests in the game?: Not sure yet.
    What do you want?: Stay tuned. And Aquarious, don't put me in the Member List until I state what I want.

WARNING!: I cannot give that much, okay? If you want to know what's available, stay tuned! And about my signature, the Birth Cert. is what I want for my birthday, not X'mas, ok?

In game name: RapidFire
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): I'm almost always online in game, but if I'm not you can leave a door in the donation box in ALMIGHTYGOD & leave a message for me. But ill probably notice all forum pms anyway.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ALMIGHTYGOD
    Are you active?: yes too much
    Interests in the game?: building, creating/solving riddles, hanging w/ friends, hosting minigames, and surgery.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): a LOT of password doors would make my day (you decide how much a lot is). Also, if it fits in your budget, random building materials and surgical stitches would be nice as well. but prioritize the password doors please.
    Last edited by HXZN; 12-07-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Canadia, home of the free, and land of the meese.

Ayeee it's this time of year yet again!

In game name: KitKat4ever
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): DISCORD C'MON LETS GO
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): DARKNESSAHEAD
    Are you active?: Ya
    Interests in the game?: Talking to friends/parkouring, same as last year lol
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Lol aight mum;
    1. Antidotes
    2. Chocolate blocks (all chocolate is preferred o,o)
    3. Legit anything u can afford lol ill be thankful
    Hello, I do art and things
    My instagram for art and things

Choo choo~

I am in I kind of quited forums but I couldn't survive a month without it but today I am back anyway
    IGN: HUNTERCHAOS
    What do you want?
    Anything you guys like just make it surprising!
    A way you can be contacted other than forums: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008658732476
    Are you active?: I think so
    Interests in the game: About everything
    World where you can drop the gift: HunterChaos
    Last edited by Imposteur GT; 11-18-2016 at 09:51 PM.

In game name: KROAKiE
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Rush's Discord; or in-game.
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): KROSTORAGE.
    Are you active?: Mostly at the afternoon.
    Interests in the game?: Everything, really.
    What do you want? (KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Impress me, kek.
    IGN: Kroakie

In game name: DaCreepah
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Not yet (I'll create a new Facebook account soon)
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): OFFICIALFORUM
    Are you active?: Quite.
    Interests in the game?: Yep.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Not much. Just a pair of new wings. Or Neck item.
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

My favourite movie:

In game name: Moombah
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):Telegram
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Notspooky
    Are you active?: Definitely
    Interests in the game?: Parkour, talking with people, splicing and growing
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Pretty much anything flashy/ colorful that is not that common. (That dino hat could be one option.)
    Last edited by Lollipopper; 11-18-2016 at 11:18 PM.

In game name: darkscythe

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram: @Themscythes

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): SCYTHYFARM

Are you active?: Whenever there aren't any exams, yeah!

Interests in the game?: I like goofing around with friends and building worlds.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
    Here's a list of items that I kinda want: (If you can't afford any of them, worldlocks should be fine.):
    *Harvest air robs
    *1-2 Vending machines
    *Snowy machine
    *Stuff weather machine
    IGN: darkscythe

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    We live in a world surrounded by monsters... our own kind.
    http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/f...ng-gif-box.gif

In game name: Evets.
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Twitter and Instagram: (both evets_gt)
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Donation boxes in the world EVETS.
    Are you active?: Very.
    Interests in the game?: Too many to list.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Nothing much, probably a few lucky clovers, egg bens, and a starboard.
    And maybe a Googly-Eyed Diamond-Encrusted Draped Filigreed Jade Block. : D
    Starkos? More like Starcos.

Social Media
    Twitter Account
    Instagram
    Discord Tag: Evets#4623
    In-Game Name: Evets

9/20/14, the disconnect we'll never forget.
    12/11/17, the compromised accounts.

Growtopian since October 2013.