Thread: WOTD submissions...

Default WOTD submissions...

So I was scrolling around the WOTD submissions to see some great worlds then I stumble upon a WORLD that is an exact copy of mine. This world
    The rules are copied, the same building structure etc... Now don't get me wrong I don't mind copy's as long as they are not used for a WOTD submission which triggered me.
    This world better not get WOTD. This situation has happened before where someone copied part a world and got WOTD.

Now my world that got WOTD the one the is copied

I want to prevent people from getting WOTD from cheap copy's from another world with the same building structure etc...

What do you think?

IGN:MasterCj

I think if people copy worlds to get some sort of personal gain, it's a horrible thing. I don't think people should copy worlds if they are trying to get WOTD. However I think it's perfectly fine to copy a world if they just like the design and would like one of their own without trying to cheat the original designer out of a prize.
    IGN: ColockGT
    Check out THEHARDESTMAZE in Growtopia!

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." -Milton Berle

Quote Originally Posted by Colock714 View Post
    I think if people copy worlds to get some sort of personal gain, it's a horrible thing. I don't think people should copy worlds if they are trying to get WOTD. However I think it's perfectly fine to copy a world if they just like the design and would like one of their own without trying to cheat the original designer out of a prize.

Agreed with everything you said.

IGN:MasterCj