Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: A FRIGGIN BIG NEWS OMGOMOMG I FOUND THIS OMG

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default A FRIGGIN BIG NEWS OMGOMOMG I FOUND THIS OMG

    Well, not exactly omg. But, Surg-E is a patient robot. It's spliceable, I have the picture. *btw if yer making aguide kredit me lol (no jk)
    (Is dis klikbait ?)

    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 17.33.46.png
Views: 130
Size:  1.24 MB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 17.33.22.png
Views: 121
Size:  558.8 KB
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    9,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    Well, not exactly omg. But, Surg-E is a patient robot. It's spliceable, I have the picture.
    Show us le picture so we can massproduce it and make a robot army to conquer the world!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    PlayIngoHD Gaming
    Posts
    1,955

    Default

    Picture please!!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Show us le picture so we can massproduce it and make a robot army to conquer the world!
    Too dramatic bro. I'll post the picture.

    *I cannot post recipe, since I only see the trees and one item. I wanted to buy one and show you guys the recipe, but the owner wasn't online.
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    9,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    Too dramatic bro. I'll post the picture.

    *I cannot post recipe, since I only see the trees and one item. I wanted to buy one and show you guys the recipe, but the owner wasn't online.
    Kk.
    We shall find the recipe and the frog robatic injured and ill army will be mine.
    All hail Frog!!!
    It would be weird doing a heart attack surgery on a robot xD..

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Kk.
    We shall find the recipe and the frog robatic injured and ill army will be mine.
    All hail Frog!!!
    It would be weird doing a heart attack surgery on a robot xD..
    KEKEK. GUYS I POSTED PICTURE SURG-E

    No, rhinos shall rule the world.
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    9,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    KEKEK. GUYS I POSTED PICTURE SURG-E

    No, rhinos shall rule the world.
    You say rhinos but in the pic you are wearing a froghat.
    Im pretty sure these sick ill robots will follow the frog army.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    You say rhinos but in the pic you are wearing a froghat.
    Im pretty sure these sick ill robots will follow the frog army.
    That's the frog hat you gave me at Dozzy's party.
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    9,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    That's the frog hat you gave me at Dozzy's party.
    Well, you will be a traitor if you wore a rhino horns with it.
    You cant like another animal while being in the frog army

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Well, you will be a traitor if you wore a rhino horns with it.
    You cant like another animal while being in the frog army
    Wateva lol. frogs are slimy but i think the title is kinda klikbait r8 m8 ?
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    9,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    Wateva lol. frogs are slimy but i think the title is kinda klikbait r8 m8 ?
    Kinda of a clickbait.
    I think the recipe contains robot wants dubstep and something else. The rarity of it could be between 50-60 because it takes 2 days to grow.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Kinda of a clickbait.
    I think the recipe contains robot wants dubstep and something else. The rarity of it could be between 50-60 because it takes 2 days to grow.
    I'm currently splicing 120-130 SoG trees. Wish me luck.
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    I'm currently splicing 120-130 SoG trees. Wish me luck.
    k friends hope the best for u
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post
    k friends hope the best for u
    iPadPat released the recipe.
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •