Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relationship advice

Default Relationship advice

I could write 10 paragraphs of how I need help but nah.

TL;DR

Basically this girl seemed interested in me, told me she loved me and stuff, and I thought she was being friendly, and I never thought I would ever had a chance at that. I ignored it for a bit and we talked for a while, we had a lot in common and I didn't realize. Then I fell for her and now I feel like she's ignoring me. I checked her instagram because I felt like it, and she was hugging another dude? Keep in mind that she said I was cute and had a perfect personality and such.

I can't stop thinking about her. And I want to stop. I don't know what to do.

All I can ever think is about HER.. And, if she is with another dude, I don't think I can ever stop loving her. I really need help.
    Previous MzPwnz
    I now go by Oshi/Oshí
    IGN:MzPwnz
    Discord: Ask it from me.

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

Kill the other guy
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Banned

Told her about your feeling.
    and ask her about her feeling to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    Kill the other guy
    best advice to start 2017
    IGN: Kroakie

Clear things up. Tell your feelings, apologize for not reciprocating her love for you back then because you were confused and surprised. Ask for her side, what she thinks and feels, then if she says she now has a boyfriend, that's when you stop. I understand that those butterflies in your stomach flutters crazily whenever you think about her, but above all is our ultimate bro code — never steal another bro's girl. But, if she says she still likes you, GO for it, court her and win her heart.

Ah, the youthful love.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

Ooo you're to late, she has been taken!

Kill the other guy
    Done

I mean... whaaaa?

jk

pls dont ben mi
    Previous MzPwnz
    I now go by Oshi/Oshí

Ugh.. I can tell I'm TOO in love. Literally there was a post on a comment saying "I love you" and I thought she was saying it to a guyfriend or the guy I was talkig about, and my heart dropped, till I realized she directed it at her friend...

I hate this feeling...
    Previous MzPwnz
    I now go by Oshi/Oshí

Banned

So basically one girl in my school loves me. But I like completely hate her. She is so damn annoying. The first thing she did was spreading fake information that I would love her, and I really don't. This is complete bullying. Why would I be nice to person who is bullying me? If someone is nice to me, I usually am nice to them. But if I don't hugely hate a bully, I actually often am nice to them. For example one boy has been bullying me in school. I have just completely ignored him, but if he for example forgets something on his place and teacher tells him to move, and he has already seated. I usually give him the item he forgot on his older place.

Quote Originally Posted by DaysG View Post
    So basically one girl in my school loves me. But I like completely hate her. She is so damn annoying. The first thing she did was spreading fake information that I would love her, and I really don't. This is complete bullying. Why would I be nice to person who is bullying me? If someone is nice to me, I usually am nice to them. But if I don't hugely hate a bully, I actually often am nice to them. For example one boy has been bullying me in school. I have just completely ignored him, but if he for example forgets something on his place and teacher tells him to move, and he has already seated. I usually give him the item he forgot on his older place.
    I thought you were a girl.
    Love ya'

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    stop this.
    Get, giving, get, giving

YOU JUST WASTING YOUR TIME LOOKING AT MY SIGNATURE LOL
    (01 January 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by MzPwnz View Post

TL;DR

Basically this girl seemed interested in me, told me she loved me and stuff, and I thought she was being friendly, and I never thought I would ever had a chance at that. I ignored it for a bit and we talked for a while, we had a lot in common and I didn't realize. Then I fell for her and now I feel like she's ignoring me. I checked her instagram because I felt like it, and she was hugging another dude? Keep in mind that she said I was cute and had a perfect personality and such.

All I can ever think is about HER.. And, if she is with another dude, I don't think I can ever stop loving her. I really need help.
    Hello darkness my old friend

I pity you.
    </3
    Its okay man.
    It's goin to fade anyways.
    Time will heal mistakes.

Message her on instagram and ask her on a date!!
    IGN: BSV
    Level: 61
    Needing help in wikia? Contact me
    http://s05.flagcounter.com/mini/RH1X...65FCC/flags_0/

She seems to be playing with your emotions. Make sure you talk to her about it and how you feel. That's the best thing you can do because sometimes, even the person we have the most common with isn't the right person at all.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

TL;DR

Drop her, she's no good

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

Master Sorcerer

TL;DR

Just go for it.

I'm serious, JUST DO IT!

TL;DR

Maybe because you didn't pay interest in her when she was "flirting" with you and now she is playing hard to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    She seems to be playing with your emotions. Make sure you talk to her about it and how you feel. That's the best thing you can do because sometimes, even the person we have the most common with isn't the right person at all.
    Best reply so far in terms of advice
    Ign: Koneka
    Discord tag: Frofa#0001

Its been a while

Have you ever asked by someone (If you are a boy, then the someone is girl) and someone ask you "Who you loved, liked, or stuff? That means the person loves you (80% from my opinion) because the person cares with you.

If someone love you and he/she keep on pulling you, and then he/she stop pulling you then trying to hugging someone. That is not a love.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
    Wh3r3 d1d u g3t dat 1d3a? U probably understood none of that. Why you thought I was a girl?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobones62 View Post
    Maybe because you didn't pay interest in her when she was "flirting" with you and now she is playing hard to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Best reply so far in terms of advice
    Some girls like 'chacing' the boy when she loves him. They want to work for a love.
    Not all girls do this, but I have noticed some.

Quote Originally Posted by IpadPat View Post
    Just get her pregnant.
    Kill the other guy
    Best answers so far.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice