Thread: "Foruming" May Not Be Worth Continuing

Banned

Default "Foruming" May Not Be Worth Continuing

Am I leaving? No. In succinct terms, I do not believe putting effort into my presence is actually yielding anything: the output does not compensate for the input. In the past year, I have observed nothing but vapid spam, redundant questions about the game that are not even in the right sub-forum but somehow are not deleted, trite jokes, and a breadth of generic forum games that compete for replies. It is simply not worth my time.

I do not plan to dissuade any reader from being an uplifting wind, but I am basically done unless something intrigues me. Perhaps it is the narrow demographic of this game that daunts me, or perhaps my persistent tirades that reach nobody — I am done giving meaningful thought.

I would love to reminisce upon the times where interesting topics permeated the age boundary, and there was constantly something I could write a good reply to — and that is still the case with every new generation — but that is not there anymore for me.

If you care to have a candid talk with me, do not expect one here. Maybe in Rush's discord or elsewhere when you see me I can regress back into my previous conscience.

Also, for people that always wondered why I use an expansive vocabulary: it is natural to me. Of course, when it transcends the border between eloquent and "I am baiting you," there is a definite distinction.

Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.

rip forums/legendary celereh
    never forget

"He was number one"
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

My Humongous World Showcase.

Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

Master Sorcerer

I find it harder to follow threads on the other sub-forums nowdays.

So far, the only one not affected is THIS very sub-forum.

What about the game? Are you gonna continue playing Growtopia, or are you leaving that too?

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

Your points are strikingly valid, as a new group os Forumers ushers in a new age, one in which there is an equivalent level of understanding, creating no seek for higher knowledge and no need for advanced thought. While I hope people still seek this insight and strive for higher order thinking, it does not necessarily guarantee anything. With the next generation the focus will shift once more, as With ever new generation if users. If you feel it is imperative you leave, you have left with a statement and an impact and it is completely understandable.

We have left the forum in this state, and only we can revise it to our choosing.

Banned

we all kno
    is cuz metalwire
    said u aint his bro
    cuz u insulted portalworlds
    so what
    at least you have a bro
    and you will always be part of my family

thats my poem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    we all kno
    is cuz metalwire
    said u aint his bro
    so what
    at least you have a bro

thats my poem.
    Have you ever tought of becoming a writer?
    IGN : Moonkin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    Have you ever tought of becoming a writer?
    yes
    evri nite
    when i try to bite
    children's heads off

another poem

we all kno
    is cuz metalwire
    said u aint his bro
    so what
    at least you have a bro

thats my poem.
    No? I was only trying to prevent further arguments from lashing out between both communities. Yes, I can say that things might have taken a turn at that time, but that doesn't confirm any sort of "beefy" clash we have between each other. I don't like holding a grudge with players especially my friends. JOSHIE is grown enough to decide what to do.

Yes, I have tons to know about him, but he's still a bro. Yes, we have different humorous perspectives, and yes we have different beliefs, but that doesn't justify my hatred towards him, because I don't. He actually contributed to my world, and I owe him for that. The semi-introverted lad has a lot to write about, very interesting points that he's brought up. Being a talker, probably not as much.

He has a lot to figure out as he grows up, and so am I. It's the things we figure out about each other that opens our eyes on things about another individual. It's unique, and so is JOSHIE, just like everyone else Now, on a whole other subject. I can go on about how my views differentiate on your half, but I'll save that for later
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Master Sorcerer

It's saddening that our celery has begun to leaf, but I'd fear of anyone who hopes to stalk you in your absence. Perhaps newer, better content will grow upon this forum, but I can photosympathize, every post seems to get drier and drier. Anyway, have fun.

I'm Done

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by retardedzlockgaming View Post
    rip forums/legendary celereh
    never forget

"He was number one"
    Oh, the memes!

Another thing I may add: the whole celery thing was a parody of internet personalities here. I never actually expected it to catch in America.

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    What about the game? Are you gonna continue playing Growtopia, or are you leaving that too?
    I am not trying to make quality posts here unless I feel it is necessary. You will still see me jesting around both on the forum and in-game, but my dearth of replies is due to the fact that nothing much interests me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by StarLilly View Post
    Your points are strikingly valid, as a new group os Forumers ushers in a new age, one in which there is an equivalent level of understanding, creating no seek for higher knowledge and no need for advanced thought. While I hope people still seek this insight and strive for higher order thinking, it does not necessarily guarantee anything. With the next generation the focus will shift once more, as With ever new generation if users. If you feel it is imperative you leave, you have left with a statement and an impact and it is completely understandable.

We have left the forum in this state, and only we can revise it to our choosing.
    There is nothing you or I can do about what people are intrigued by; that being said, there really is no reason for me to try my best to write a loquacious page regarding the ethics of rate worlds to forewarn people that tokens will be nerfed, only to receive responses like, "Well, what can we do about it?" I feel disregarded — perhaps lost in translation — and feel nothing stimulating in though to subsist here. If Hans or Megazork or Hakma were still here, I would have enjoyed my time here much more to the current day.

we all kno
    is cuz metalwire
    said u aint his bro
    so what
    at least you have a bro

thats my poem.
    I tried
    and lied
    and did everything I could,
    but I am still not banned from the PW neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    It's saddening that our celery has begun to leaf, but I'd fear of anyone who hopes to stalk you in your absence. Perhaps newer, better content will grow upon this forum, but I can photosympathize, every post seems to get drier and drier. Anyway, have fun.
    Stop the puns! It is illegal! Sege has convinced me to join Discord, so I may catch you there at least.