Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 모든 한국어/영어 번역을 도와드립니다! Welcome those who need Korean/English translation!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,042

    Talking 모든 한국어/영어 번역을 도와드립니다! Welcome those who need Korean/English translation!

    영문 번역을 도와드립니다

    그로우토피아를 플레이 하시면서 언어 장벽에 부딪치신 경험, 다들 한번씩 있었을 겁니다. 이메일로 문의를 보내시거나, 월드의 스토리를 짜시거나, 여타 장문의 글을 영어로 쓰시는 일을 제가 성심껏 도와드리겟습니다.

    신청하시는 방법은 총 2가지가 있는데요, 바로 이 게시글에 리플을 달아주시는 방법이 있고, 메세지(PM)로 보내는 방법이 있습니다. 혹시나 내용이 공개되는걸 원치 않으시는분께서는 메세지로 보내면 저도 그 내용을 메세지로 보내드립니다.


    Want to translate English to Korean?

    Well, it seems few people would want to translate English into Korean, but I'll also do this If you need! Thank you.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    좋은 서폿팅 ! 고생많아요~같은한국인으로써

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynicals View Post
    좋은 서폿팅 ! 고생많아요~같은한국인으로써
    감사합니다! 홍보 많이해주세요 ㅎㅎ

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard WESTPARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    391

    Default

    What the heck is this? lol.... I don't speak Korean.... I speak english, and I'm taking spanish for high school.

    "신청하시는 방법은 총 2가지가 있는데요, 바로 이 게시글에 리플을 달아주시는 방법이 있고, 메세지(PM)로 보내는 방법이 있습니다. 혹시나 내용이 공개되는걸 원치 않으시는분께서는 메세지로 보내면 저도 그 내용을 메세지로 보내드립니다."
    ACHIEVE LVL 100 (91/100)

    My In-game name: Zriels

    First joined growtopia 04/26/2013, then joined forums in early 2015, and in 2017 got a new forum account.
    Achieve Focused eyes: [Ez!]

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer MrStreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    영문 번역을 도와드립니다

    그로우토피아를 플레이 하시면서 언어 장벽에 부딪치신 경험, 다들 한번씩 있었을 겁니다. 이메일로 문의를 보내시거나, 월드의 스토리를 짜시거나, 여타 장문의 글을 영어로 쓰시는 일을 제가 성심껏 도와드리겟습니다.

    신청하시는 방법은 총 2가지가 있는데요, 바로 이 게시글에 리플을 달아주시는 방법이 있고, 메세지(PM)로 보내는 방법이 있습니다. 혹시나 내용이 공개되는걸 원치 않으시는분께서는 메세지로 보내면 저도 그 내용을 메세지로 보내드립니다.


    Want to translate English to Korean?

    Well, it seems few people would want to translate English into Korean, but I'll also do this If you need! Thank you.
    Okay!
    IGN: MrStreak

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WESTPARK View Post
    What the heck is this? lol.... I don't speak Korean.... I speak english, and I'm taking spanish for high school.
    It is just an application Instruction.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •