Thread: 모더분들과 친분있으신 분 계신가요

Default 모더분들과 친분있으신 분 계신가요

시니컬님께 부탁드렸지만 아직 소식이 없으셔서 이렇게 여기에 부탁드립니다.
    저는 Keyser고요 Spleary 란 사람의 악의적인 행동에 당해 60다락이 월드에 드랍된 상태에 도어락당하여 못먹고 있습니다
    제가 만든 휴즈락에 안전하게 들어가서 실친과 놀다가 Spleary 란 사람과 IYno 란 외국인 두명이 들어오더니 도어락을 하고 제가 채팅을 치던 사이에 싸이코버니로 절 죽이더군요.. 전 저를 그렇게 죽일줄은 꿈에도 상상도 못했습니다. 그리고선 저를 가둬놓고 농락을 하면서 1다이아락을 주면 스몰락은 전부 부숴주겠다는둥 스캠을 시도하더군요. 1다락을 주던지 제 휴즈락을 부수던지. 당연히 스캠인걸 직감한 저는 그냥 무시하고 이렇게 60다락을 그림의 떡으로만 보고있습니다. 제발 아무나 부탁드리니 도와주세요 ㅠㅠ 60다락을 얻지 못한다고하더라도 Spleary란 작자를 영구 디바, ip벤 시켜주시면 ㅠㅠ

We might need some handy translator here.
    You are reading a signature of a player that has retired.

This is my SIGNATURE.
    There's literally nothing to read.
    I played Growtopia for close to 2 years.
    Did something bad, don't question it.
    Back to forums because why the frick not?
    Subscribe to PewDiePie if you're a human. Don't let T-Gay win the war.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY View Post
    We might need some handy translator here.
    제가 만든 휴즈락에 안전하게 들어가서 실친과 놀다가 Spleary 란 사람과 IYno 란 외국인 두명이 들어오더니 도어락을 하고 제가 채팅을 치던 사이에 싸이코버니로 절 죽이더군요.. 전 저를 그렇게 죽일줄은 꿈에도 상상도 못했습니다. 그리고선 저를 가둬놓고 농락을 하면서 1다이아락을 주면 스몰락은 전부 부숴주겠다는둥 스캠을 시도하더군요. 1다락을 주던지 제 휴즈락을 부수던지. 당연히 스캠인걸 직감한 저는 그냥 무시하고 이렇게 60다락을 그림의 떡으로만 보고있습니다. 제발 아무나 부탁드리니 도와주세요 ㅠㅠ 60다락을 얻지 못한다고하더라도 Spleary란 작자를 영구 디바, ip벤 시켜주시면 ㅠㅠ

Ok this is in English.

So, I've asked Cynical to help me out with a scammer, but since there is no words coming, I'm asking to the people who have any relationships (even friendship) with any moderators.
    I am Keyser and was scammed by Spleary 60dls when I was playing around with my friend. My friend told me to drop 60dls (btw he is a real friend of mine) and I locked my self up with huge locks. I droped my 60dls and was typing, there comes Spleary and IYno, doorlocking and killing me with a psycho bunny. I did not expect that. I think It would be hard for me to get back my 60dls, but at least I want that scammers to be device, ip and id banned for no expiry date for good. I hope that no one wants scammers in the game and if you agree with me, please help these two scammers to be punished. Please.

Master Sorcerer just one growtopian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Yang View Post

Ok this is in English.

So, I've asked Cynical to help me out with a scammer, but since there is no words coming, I'm asking to the people who have any relationships (even friendship) with any moderators.
    I am Keyser and was scammed by Spleary 60dls when I was playing around with my friend. My friend told me to drop 60dls (btw he is a real friend of mine) and I locked my self up with huge locks. I droped my 60dls and was typing, there comes Spleary and IYno, doorlocking and killing me with a psycho bunny. I did not expect that. I think It would be hard for me to get back my 60dls, but at least I want that scammers to be device, ip and id banned for no expiry date for good. I hope that no one wants scammers in the game and if you agree with me, please help these two scammers to be punished. Please.
    Sorry fam, there's nothing even mods can do.
    ButterPeanut

Other stuff:

"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."

-Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by just one growtopian View Post
    Sorry fam, there's nothing even mods can do.
    at least they could do something with the scammers don't they? Coz I have enough evidences that they tried to scam.

I am not asking for my 60dls coz thats my fault. I just want to act justice on the scammers.

btw thanks for the reply

Master Sorcerer just one growtopian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Yang View Post
    at least they could do something with the scammers don't they? Coz I have enough evidences that they tried to scam.

I am not asking for my 60dls coz thats my fault. I just want to act justice on the scammers.

btw thanks for the reply
    No, mods cannot punish the scammers if it already happened. They need to witness it themselves to take action.
    ButterPeanut

Other stuff:

"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."

-Bill Watterson

You didn't get scammed, you were just being dumb. Nothing can be done about those who used the bunny on you, but if your 60dls is still within those huge locks and you're unable to reach it, PM a mod, they'll help you get it. (Possibly, as long as you can prove it's yours)
    Hello

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

Quote Originally Posted by Lionex01 View Post
    You didn't get scammed, you were just being dumb. Nothing can be done about those who used the bunny on you, but if your 60dls is still within those huge locks and you're unable to reach it, PM a mod, they'll help you get it. (Possibly, as long as you can prove it's yours)
    I asked Cynical to help me but duh, no words from him yet. Sent Cynical the proofs and hope it'll go well. PMing Mods are to hard since they never read or they just ignore ToT thats why I need people like Cynical

Lesser Wizard

I hope you get your dls back. But I do agree that you shouldn't have dropped those dls in the first place. Also watch out for people who has pocket lighters.
    Have Determination!
    彗星

As an artist....I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a PERFECTIONIST!

Master Sorcerer

정말 도와주고싶은데 모더랑 이야기할 시간이없음

그들은 매우 바쁨