Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 40

Thread: Spent 2.8 Million Gems on Valentines...

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    141

    Default Spent 7 Million Gems on Valentine Packs

    Yes, I spent 2.8 million gems in hopes in getting a golden heart crystal. Did I actually get one? Short answer, no. I think the biggest downside with not getting one is the fact that I bought 2 million+ gems which is 200 dollars... and despite that, I didn't get one. I'll continue to be stupid and buy 300k gems a day for the duration of the week, but I hope it pays off, because holy crap, I don't think I'd feel right knowing I spent a lot of money on something that wasn't so sure.

    *UPDATE*
    I spend about 6-7 million gems now and I still haven't gotten one. My bank account can't bare much more so I'll probably stop after today with buying anymore gems, but I guess it was worth the effort. I enjoyed it and even though I failed to get a golden heart crystal, I had a fun time doing it. I'm glad to have supported the game nonetheless and this experience will just drive me to try even harder to accomplish the things that I've been dreaming since I've started playing.
    Last edited by Malevolent; 02-14-2017 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Spent even more gems
    IGN: Malevolent

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Croxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    lmao u
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Or just save money and farm gems instead Buying 300k gems a day is $30 and the event lasts a week (7 days) which results in 2,100,000 gems/$210. Dang, I can't even afford to use a single cent on this game.
    Casual playing and chatting.
    IGN: prowl
    Level: 103
    Since June 2013

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Garade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    Yes, I spent 2.8 million gems in hopes in getting a golden heart crystal. Did I actually get one? Short answer, no. I think the biggest downside with not getting one is the fact that I bought 2 million+ gems which is 200 dollars... and despite that, I didn't get one. I'll continue to be stupid and buy 300k gems a day for the duration of the week, but I hope it pays off, because holy crap, I don't think I'd feel right knowing I spent a lot of money on something that wasn't so sure.
    Well RIP you
    P.S. I was much luckier GHC/1.5 mill gems

    Best thing you'll ever see


    Rare live footage of a Forumer posting



    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    Yes, I spent 2.8 million gems in hopes in getting a golden heart crystal. Did I actually get one? Short answer, no. I think the biggest downside with not getting one is the fact that I bought 2 million+ gems which is 200 dollars... and despite that, I didn't get one. I'll continue to be stupid and buy 300k gems a day for the duration of the week, but I hope it pays off, because holy crap, I don't think I'd feel right knowing I spent a lot of money on something that wasn't so sure.
    Lol 200 dollars? RIP. Dang ur so unlucky man

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    How about you save it for a Nintendo switch

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    How about you save it for a Nintendo switch
    Thats probably best.
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Garvin Lim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    Well RIP you
    P.S. I was much luckier GHC/1.5 mill gems
    how about you stop showing off about how you get a god damn ghc?
    All sort of way to contact me:
    • Instagram: gar_mek
    • Discord: Garvin#5071
    • Steam: GarMek

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GrowH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gone. Elsewhere.
    Posts
    9,455

    Default

    I have no idea what you mean when you say "hope it pays back"
    How can Golden heart crystal be worth 410$?
    I don't play this anymore

    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

    These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Thelolguy21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    You wasted your time reading this.
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin Lim View Post
    how about you stop showing off about how you get a god damn ghc?
    pls the salt lol, I don't see any showing off related here, just pointing out that he got a GHC 1.5m/GHC, a statistic.
    bored and im here whOOP

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    somewhere on the moon
    Posts
    36

    Default

    I feel you, bro.
    GrowID: SilentMafia
    World: MAFIAVENDZ

    ~Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Crabz // SilentMafia~

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Frostbitez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Can't lose profit if you never had any profit

    Name:  09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  53.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitez View Post
    Also, finally farmed 70,000 gems
    wht to get......
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMarco View Post
    a life

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Wow. I know that the Golden Heart Crystal is so rare. But not that much.
    ... No idea what to put here ...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •