Thread: hey goys

Default hey goys

hello.

kim jong un didn't do anything wrong
    Welcome to the forum's, where "go smell a chicken, you piece of bread" is considered the worst insult ever and deserves harsh punishment.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - George Orwell.

Default Hey man :)

Just saying hello , I'm so bored .-.

(ಠ_ಠ)

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̅ ̲̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ = hit the jammah! Man listen to Shape of You.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿ ̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ please help so bored.

--------{---(@ roses are sweet

'''⌐(ಠ۾ಠ)¬''' just like my feet

[{-_-}] ZZZzz zz z... Sitting in my chair

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡ °_̯͡° )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ makes this more fair

Cursed

Red face Hey Guys I am A Nice Person I donate To Every NOOB! IGN:LeaderLoxer

SO GUYS I WILL BE DONATING TO EVERY NOOB THAT I CAN I'LL BE DONATING FARMABLES AND LOADS MORE SO GO TO JUMMYBER OR MESSAGE ME Dingtry I AM A HELPFUL PERSON BUT IF I WAS RICHER I'D BE DONATING WLS SO I MAYBE CHOOSE ANYWAYS PEACE AND IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

HEY MY IGN: Dingtry MY WORLD:WAIHDOT OR JUMMYBER (LOADS MORE) NEED ANYTHING? JUST MESSAGE ME I WILL DONATE IF THERE WAS A BAD OCCASION TO YOU PEACE OUT GROWTOPIAN!
    Last edited by Loxer; 02-12-2017 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Wrong account :)

Quote Originally Posted by Loxer View Post
    SO GUYS I WILL BE DONATING TO EVERY NOOB THAT I CAN I'LL BE DONATING FARMABLES AND LOADS MORE SO GO TO JUMMYBER OR MESSAGE ME LEADERLOXER I AM A HELPFUL PERSON BUT IF I WAS RICHER I'D BE DONATING WLS SO I MAYBE CHOOSE ANYWAYS PEACE AND IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

HEY MY IGN:LEADERLOXER MY WORLD:WAIHDOT OR JUMMYBER (LOADS MORE) NEED ANYTHING? JUST MESSAGE ME I WILL DONATE IF THERE WAS A BAD OCCASION TO YOU PEACE OUT GROWTOPIAN!
    Great! We have a new spammer, what a great day!

Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

Cursed

Thumbs up Sorry

Guys I ain't no spammer I am just trying to help the growtopia community I am trying to help Noobs so don't doubt me please

ALSO KEEP CALM AND PLAY GROWTOPIA