Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broadcast prices

Lesser Wizard

Default Broadcast prices

Would the developers make the broadcasts prices going down again? Or will it be permanent prices?
    Dzoxee

Restarting from level 1

Targets :
    Reach Level 50 (17/50)
    Having all ringmaster rings (0/5)
    Vend World (Not Yet)
    Icy Heart of Winter & Legend Orb (Not Yet)
    Earn yourself 20 DLs

"A tree falls way it leans, Becareful which way you lean" ~ The Lorax

Permanent. I don't like the idea of the prices to go higher again, this is like what? Third time? I'm sure there are better ways to reduce the broadcast spam.

Master Sorcerer

Lazy losers complaining "high" BC prices once more /FP

Personally, 300-400gems/BC sounds good. Now we all just must hope that developers remove SBC option... getting tired of those spamming morons

Quote Originally Posted by StV View Post

Personally, 300-400gems/BC sounds good. Now we all just must hope that developers remove SBC option... getting tired of those spamming morons
    Dude call us losers when you know the reason we're complaining. We're complaining about super broadcast not broadcast. Sure 300 per broadcast is fine but 30,000+ gems for a super broadcast, isn't that a bit too much?

Master Sorcerer

When sb is 30k gems but mega is 18 wls then thats a problem
    [IGN : Joses]

the funny thing is that rare items event are almost even don't match against SBs XD
    example : any blast or some weather machines (snow weather, only can buy in the store when winter), you sure you like to waste an SB while you can buy stuff from the store
    Starts where you are

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use what you have, and Do what you can

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    Dude call us losers when you know the reason we're complaining. We're complaining about super broadcast not broadcast. Sure 300 per broadcast is fine but 30,000+ gems for a super broadcast, isn't that a bit too much?
    Sorry, loser Pro-players here, once again, crying when they can´t afford make spam SBCs every 5 minutes. It would the best, that developers remove whole SBC-option from this game. After all, this games purpose is to have fun...

probably it will stay permanent... as long as there are still people making dramas around , we have to make sacrifices for this kinda problem

Sorry, loser Pro-players here, once again, crying when they can´t afford make spam SBCs every 5 minutes. It would the best, that developers remove whole SBC-option from this game. After all, this games purpose is to have fun...
    i can't recall anything that you guys are saying, but could stop being so arrogant? you both know who answered this thread and whose just complaining other people who make the thread. be nice, and just answer the damn thread.
    Starts where you are

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use what you have, and Do what you can

Banned

Guys... Stop arguing. It helps no one and gets your reputation down. I actually agree that sbs should be removed, but it is not good to call others "losers"..

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by DaysG View Post
    ...but it is not good to call others "losers"..
    Why I can´t call loser a loser? Losers keep whining for nothing. I know because I whined about this moron-brainfart-valentine-update. If you act like a loser, it is ok to others call you a loser

Why I can´t call loser a loser? Losers keep whining for nothing. I know because I whined about this moron-brainfart-valentine-update. If you act like a loser, it is ok to others call you a loser :whistling:
    If you act like one, it's not ok to call one so. :p Namecalling isn't necessary.
    Starkos? More like Starcos.

Social Media
    Twitter Account
    Instagram
    Discord Tag: Evets#4623
    In-Game Name: Evets

9/20/14, the disconnect we'll never forget.
    12/11/17, the compromised accounts.

Growtopian since October 2013.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Evets1 View Post
    If you act like one, it's not ok to call one so. Namecalling isn't necessary.
    It is not name calling if its true stupid is stupid, fat is fat, loser is loser...

Banned

It is not name calling if its true stupid is stupid, fat is fat, loser is loser...
    What if it is not true (e.g. now)?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by DaysG View Post
    What if it is not true (e.g. now)?
    What makes you think it not true

What makes you think it not true
    Because me the "loser" was just answering OP's question and was just giving my opinion. This society is %$#&ed up if you're considered to be a loser if you gave your opinion.

I think 300 gems to send a bc to 1k peoples that just 20-30 sees and maybe 0-3 comes it's a bit expensive...
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aiutogt/
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/7xsY7TH
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/aiutogt

Master Sorcerer

Asking, answering, what ever... this topics main reason is to bring up the "unfair" increase in the price. Again. Developers know best (I been told) so stop whining. Those who use the SBCs all the time have enough welth to pay higher prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    Permanent. I don't like the idea of the prices to go higher again, this is like what? Third time? I'm sure there are better ways to reduce the broadcast spam.
    I remember back in 2014, BC were only 50 gems.
    I am a retired Growtopia Wiki Admin . I've been playing Growtopia since August, 2013
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/26nightmare_Gt.jpg

Banned

no. stupid is you, fat is your mom, and loser is your whole family.

infraction?

Asking, answering, what ever... this topics main reason is to bring up the "unfair" increase in the price. Again. Developers know best (I been told) so stop whining. Those who use the SBCs all the time have enough welth to pay higher prices.
    Still isn't a valid reason to call someone a loser.

It's unfair for some people, because for them, they actually use SBs for something useful, they just don't sit around trash talking other people through SBs. I think the main reason behind this tweak is that, people bad mouthing others through SBs, don't you think that it's a bit unfair?

Also I don't even SB that much, this doesn't affect me at all.

IMO they should worry less about stopping things like this. They always try to stop scams and in thay way, we'll get nowhere. Even if they try their hardest there would always be another scam method that would be produced. They should just focus on the updates instead of trying to stop scams or other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 26nightmare_Gt View Post
    Sushhh my friend, you'll be called loser if you continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 26nightmare_Gt View Post
    Sushhh my friend, you'll be called loser if you continue.