Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 294

Thread: Grow Knight! [Another Fan-Fic (But it's fantasy)]

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMooMoo View Post
    nice story bro!
    Name: CowMoomie
    Short name:Cow
    Role:Grow Knight Right Hand Person
    Gender:Female
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia):Wizard Staff
    Ability:Able to call up a Phoenix/Legendary Dragon
    Additional information:likes cows
    tried to be clash royale based LOL
    Thanks for your participation
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    5,195

    Default

    wait let me edit my abilities...
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post

    My second fan-fic, yayyy!!!! and, this fan-fic is just a side long fan-fic, because i want to write a fantasy story.
    So let's start!

    Chapter 1: New Page


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And don't forget, i need some roles too. If you interested, you can fill the form below this to make your character in your story. You can make your own character (Make sure that your character is not too similar with your name)
    Roles



    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The form

    And i hope i can make 2 chapter/week.
    I hope this can go well and make my other fan-fic not die.

    Any suggestion, critic are allowed or comment.

    Name: BiteLord
    Short name: BL
    Gender: male
    Role: hooded one
    Additional info: the hooded one is do enigmatic that no information is available!

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Edited some roles
    Now role have a specific being. Either creature or human or others.
    And i will make new chapter if we have enough character.
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    The battle between good and evil draws near.. wolfo and me are evil, we shall eradicate humans, decimating billions, reducing the earth to a charred black husk, devoid of all life. All hail, lord bite

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    The battle between good and evil draws near.. wolfo and me are evil, we shall eradicate humans, decimating billions, reducing the earth to a charred black husk, devoid of all life. All hail, lord bite
    You just eradicate the humans. How about other monster?
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post
    You just eradicate the humans. How about other monster?
    Enslavement might work. When does this start?

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Enslavement might work. When does this start?
    When i have enough character to start new chapter.
    And forumer that have registered their character can register another character too!
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post
    When i have enough character to start new chapter.
    And forumer that have registered their character can register another character too!
    Wow, i will be literally fighting myself...

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    I'm planning to male new chapter if i have more character.
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Mind to make your own character?
    (Sounds like forcing) For the next chapter.
    Or should i make by myself?
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Early update! Chapter 1-2

    And i added some new roles. i hope there will be some new character.
    And i accept any suggestion, comment and sorry about my grammar
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Kranverg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thy Sky
    Posts
    697

    Default

    You know I love fantasy, boi!

    Name: Fawgle Craig
    Short name: Fal
    Role: Unknown Merchant
    Gender: Male
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia): A bow, lots of arrows, and a dagger.
    Ability: Levitation and flight. Enhanced sight and hearing. Sneaking. Wake up at 4 am and sing as heavenly as an opera singer. Talk nonstop.
    Additional information: Fawgle Craig, or Fal, is an excellent hunter. He also really enthusiastic about opera, which is why he is frequently seen trespassing the local opera house to the point the owner just let it go. He doesn't have a real job, because he's natural at stealing (a.k.a thief).

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranverg View Post
    You know I love fantasy, boi!

    Name: Fawgle Craig
    Short name: Fal
    Role: Unknown Merchant
    Gender: Male
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia): A bow, lots of arrows, and a dagger.
    Ability: Levitation and flight. Enhanced sight and hearing. Sneaking. Wake up at 4 am and sing as heavenly as an opera singer. Talk nonstop.
    Additional information: Fawgle Craig, or Fal, is an excellent hunter. He also really enthusiastic about opera, which is why he is frequently seen trespassing the local opera house to the point the owner just let it go. He doesn't have a real job, because he's natural at stealing (a.k.a thief).
    Updated! Thanks for your participation.
    And you can register more character. (I'm too lazy)
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Fleeing from evil Kree
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Name: Veto Reektop
    Short name: Veto
    Role: Monstaurant Owner
    Gender: Male
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia): Skull Launcher!
    Ability: Poisonous Punch - Every living creatures he punches get few zombie qualities for a while. This ability can be controlled, but sometimes not.
    Additional information: Is a zombie. Leaves toxic trails anywhere he walks (disappear within seconds). Quite friendly towards customers. Also the best anagram I can come out with.
    In-game name: Zierfandler
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite Lightning View Post
    Name: Veto Reektop
    Short name: Veto
    Role: Monstaurant Owner
    Gender: Male
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia): Skull Launcher!
    Ability: Poisonous Punch - Every living creatures he punches get few zombie qualities for a while. This ability can be controlled, but sometimes not.
    Additional information: Is a zombie. Leaves toxic trails anywhere he walks (disappear within seconds). Quite friendly towards customers. Also the best anagram I can come out with.
    Updated! Once again. I'm in good mood so.
    And your character is a zombie right?
    This restaurant remind me the canteen in star wars.

    Fixed some technical difficulties...
    Last edited by ThoriqProdction; 02-25-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drag Con View Post
    I'll take the Young Wizard.
    Thanks. When you fill the form?
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Your thread grow in popularity as fast as it takes to make a Hotdog 0_0.

    Planning to registrate, but I'm on my Ipad, later afternoon, I guess.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer BabyVuvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    At the Fridge <3
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Name: Night IQ
    Short name: IQ
    Role: Smart Creature
    Gender: Female
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia): Legendary Katana
    Ability: She has great memory and can memorise most of the stuff she reads in books or others. She is good at hacking but uses it for good
    Additional Information: She is an animal lover and is loyal. She doesn't let anybody hurt her friends and will always be there is any kind of situation. She is also strangely always up at Night (and Day).
    I QUIT
    21/04/2017

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyVuvu View Post
    Name: Night IQ
    Short name: IQ
    Role: Smart Creature
    Gender: Female
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia): Legendary Katana
    Ability: She has great memory and can memorise most of the stuff she reads in books or others. She is good at hacking but uses it for good
    Additional Information: She is an animal lover and is loyal. She doesn't let anybody hurt her friends and will always be there is any kind of situation. She is also strangely always up at Night (and Day).
    Oh and can you tell me what creature, or you can be a human. (I should fix some role)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drag Con View Post
    Name: Drag Con
    Short name: I prefer to be called Drag Con.
    Role: Young Wizard (Lesser Wizard)
    Gender: Male
    Weapon (Should be related to growtopia): Elvish Longbow
    Ability: Good memory, very fast
    Additional information: A trainee in the Wizard Force. Can shoot arrows once every 3 seconds.
    You register yourself? It's okay.
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •