Thread: Chemsynth doesn't give a reward when inside of a lock

Default Chemsynth doesn't give a reward when inside of a lock

Walked one of my friends through the whole process, and they ended up matching them all perfectly. A huge lock was around the machine, and when they finished, they did not get a chemical and it kept going (but didn't freeze completely). I asked them to remove the lock and try rematching, and it worked without the lock.

Banned

Was it a lock they didn't have access to? Was there also a world lock? I just tested this out and it seems to work fine for me. Could be you just didn't realize you had one box not finished.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Was it a lock they didn't have access to? Was there also a world lock? I just tested this out and it seems to work fine for me. Could be you just didn't realize you had one box not finished.
    It happend with me too,but no locks,and it was my world,the thing was on 100% and didnt give me anything :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    I was present when the glitch described occurred. There was no world lock in the world, just a huge lock placed around the Chemsynth operation. The guy who was doing it was the owner of the huge lock. When all of them were matched up properly we checked the Chemsynth machine itself and it said it was 100% complete, yet it didn't do/give anything.
    Quick stats about me:
    In-game name: Ehud
    Joined Growtopia: July 2013
    Level: 100
    Main world: EHUD
    WOTD count: 1

Finally a Legendary Title owner!

Quote Originally Posted by Ehud View Post
    I was present when the glitch described occurred. There was no world lock in the world, just a huge lock placed around the Chemsynth operation. The guy who was doing it was the owner of the huge lock. When all of them were matched up properly we checked the Chemsynth machine itself and it said it was 100% complete, yet it didn't do/give anything.
    Can vouch. There wasn't an incomplete box, all of them were green.