Thread: Help with paddy o malice

Default Help with paddy o malice

Okay so i want that achievement.
    Here are questions:
    How do they spawn? like normal villains? or what?
    Cards to use?
    How do i deal with it?
    ign: Tawag

They spawn in only BLARNEY worlds, although you can use crime waves to spawn them.

I normally use Megawatt Pulse + Regeneration + Ice Shards + § + §, if that method doesn't work (usually around 1-2 attempts) try these alternative cards : Shocking Fist + Megawatt Pulse + Regeneration + § + §.

*§ means random card.

I also suggest you to bring one fire card so you can unfreeze yourself. Beating her is pretty tough, as she uses Lucky Shot.
    IGN : Metrospect

Instagram : @metrospectgt

Quote Originally Posted by Metrospect View Post
    They spawn in only BLARNEY worlds, although you can use crime waves to spawn them.

I normally use Megawatt Pulse + Regeneration + Ice Shards + § + §, if that method doesn't work (usually around 1-2 attempts) try these alternative cards : Shocking Fist + Megawatt Pulse + Regeneration + § + §.

*§ means random card.

I also suggest you to bring one fire card so you can unfreeze yourself. Beating her is pretty tough, as she uses Lucky Shot.
    So i would go to any blarney world and find? or spawn waves there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawag View Post
    So i would go to any blarney world and find? or spawn waves there?
    If you're lucky, you can find her in BLARNEY worlds. And no, you can't use crime waves in other worlds you do not own.

I have experienced using crime waves to spawn Paddy O' Malice, used 10-11 crime waves and only got 2 Paddy O' Malice. I suggest finding her in BLARNEY worlds as finding her there do not require any World Locks (only for the cards).

Quote Originally Posted by Metrospect View Post
    If you're lucky, you can find her in BLARNEY worlds. And no, you can't use crime waves in other worlds you do not own.

I have experienced using crime waves to spawn Paddy O' Malice, used 10-11 crime waves and only got 2 Paddy O' Malice. I suggest finding her in BLARNEY worlds as finding her there do not require any World Locks (only for the cards).
    Ohh alright thanks.

The easiest way to defeat that evil lep is Incinerate then Regenaration and Liquify(if needed).Since his cards is Fire and Muscle,Lucky Shot may cause you problems if it turns out to be an ice card but even if you lose just play it again since most players use this method and succeeds most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rubenista View Post
    The easiest way to defeat that evil lep is Incinerate then Regenaration and Liquify(if needed).Since his cards is Fire and Muscle,Lucky Shot may cause you problems if it turns out to be an ice card but even if you lose just play it again since most players use this method and succeeds most of the time.
    Incinerate and Regeneration barely works for me. They're both quite pricey, so if I were you I'd go with Megawatt instead of Incinerate.