Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Music bar not hitting the last row

  1. #1

    Default The Music in Growtopia is glitched.

    So when you're listening to the music. If you listen closely you'd hear some notes getting skipped.

    Effected Devices :

    IPhones
    Last edited by Construe; 03-30-2017 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    575

    Default

    You probably mean that the bar skips to the very left once it reaches the very right?

    It's supposed to be like that. Look at this:

    1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9
    10 11 12

    That's the order of how the bar moves throughout the world (from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 etc). So if you want to make the music flow smoothly, you need to connect the very right side with the very left side.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicOfMine View Post
    You probably mean that the bar skips to the very left once it reaches the very right?

    It's supposed to be like that. Look at this:

    1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9
    10 11 12

    That's the order of how the bar moves throughout the world (from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 etc). So if you want to make the music flow smoothly, you need to connect the very right side with the very left side.
    Nope thats not what I ment, If you go to SongTopian and listen to the songs they sound messed up. Growtopias worlds are 100 blocks wide, for some reason, the white bar that moves sort of skips the 100th block or goes past it really fast. It made both of the songs I copied sound weird. I know that once it touched the very right it goes to the left. I'm just confused on why it skips the very last block.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TheChosenG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    544

    Default

    I went to songtopian to check it out, but the song was perfectly fine to me, it's just a combination of many different songs.
    Full time Forumer

    About me

    In Game Name(IGN) - TheChosenG

    Current Level : 67
    Achievement: 48/100

    WOTD:
    VOTW:

    Started Growtopia on: 20 November 2014

    Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/thechoseng_gt/

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Construe View Post
    Nope thats not what I ment, If you go to SongTopian and listen to the songs they sound messed up. Growtopias worlds are 100 blocks wide, for some reason, the white bar that moves sort of skips the 100th block or goes past it really fast. It made both of the songs I copied sound weird. I know that once it touched the very right it goes to the left. I'm just confused on why it skips the very last block.
    Lag will cause your player to not be able to hear the music properly.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Construe View Post
    Nope thats not what I ment, If you go to SongTopian and listen to the songs they sound messed up. Growtopias worlds are 100 blocks wide, for some reason, the white bar that moves sort of skips the 100th block or goes past it really fast. It made both of the songs I copied sound weird. I know that once it touched the very right it goes to the left. I'm just confused on why it skips the very last block.
    Wait, I found out what you meant. I apolozise.

    This happens to me right now. The song skips a beat or two every line.

    Defenitely a glitch. Phone users, check the songs now and listen carefully. The song skips a beat every line, this is not lag and happens every line.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    575

    Default Music is glitched.

    (Making a new thread for better explanation)

    For every end of each line in a song, when moving onto the next line the song skips a beat.

    Very noticable if you listen carefully - not because of lag since it happens every end of a line.

    I'd like a quick fix, thanks.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicOfMine View Post
    (Making a new thread for better explanation)

    For every end of each line in a song, when moving onto the next line the song skips a beat.

    Very noticable if you listen carefully - not because of lag since it happens every end of a line.

    I'd like a quick fix, thanks.
    Woah, music prodigy testifies against system, expertise bro.SKILLS

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer MrStreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    Oh, i'm gonna check it if it happens to me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStreak View Post
    Oh, i'm gonna check it if it happens to me.
    I just can't noticed it.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Woah, music prodigy testifies against system, expertise bro.SKILLS
    Skills making useless comments all around

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStreak View Post
    Oh, i'm gonna check it if it happens to me.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I just can't noticed it.
    I have problems on an IPhone.

    Try testing on iOS.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,227

    Default

    Personally, I noticed nothing on PC, haven't checked Android yet. Is it some new client update or something that's causing this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicOfMine View Post
    Wait, I found out what you meant. I apolozise.

    This happens to me right now. The song skips a beat or two every line.

    Defenitely a glitch. Phone users, check the songs now and listen carefully. The song skips a beat every line, this is not lag and happens every line.
    I think its only effecting iPhone users at the moment.

  14. #14

    Default

    I've tested on my families iPods + iPads and it was fine, it's just the iPhones that has the problem at the moment.

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard OBEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk
    Posts
    233

    Angry Also happening to me, and VERY ANNOYING

    It is also happening to me, I am playing in the iPhone 5s, latest iOS and Growtopia version. It just like skips 1 column and just keep going. It is just annoying as you are tryng to compose, copy, or transcript a song.
    Parkour king here!
    Kamusta! (Hello) I am known as OBEY!
    My goals:

    Instagram: OBEY.GT
    Twitter: ObeyGrowtopia
    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies,
    but the silence of our friends."
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

    http://growtopiaga.me.pn/item.php?q=OBEY

  16. #16
    Squire
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    10

    Default Music Can't Be Heard

    Okay, so, as a music maker / composer, I've noticed that music sheets can't be heard at the right-est column in a world. Only 1 column is skipped as it continues to the next line but it destroys the whole song when there is a song in a world. It's very irritating whenever I make songs. Please fix it ASAP. -CuzyCat

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Seems like there's a problem for the IPhones.

    Quick fix please.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,235

    Default FIX this music bug PLEASE

    After I had updated GT today, GT made a music bug.... As you see in the picture below, you see a piano note in the right corner. GT skips that note now, now the song is f*cked up. Even my friend have seen that GT skips that note. FIX this please!!!
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-31-19-43-55.png
Views: 222
Size:  139.0 KB
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuzyCat GT View Post
    Okay, so, as a music maker / composer, I've noticed that music sheets can't be heard at the right-est column in a world. Only 1 column is skipped as it continues to the next line but it destroys the whole song when there is a song in a world. It's very irritating whenever I make songs. Please fix it ASAP. -CuzyCat
    What device are you using? A lot of people are saying that its their iPhone that is being effected.
    Last edited by Construe; 03-31-2017 at 06:47 PM.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Construe View Post
    What device are you using? A lot of people are saying that its their iPhone that is being effected.
    Android's also affected after the new update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •