View Poll Results: Should I insert in an OC (Other/Fictional Character?)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES YES YES YES YES!

    2 66.67%
  • No. Just no.

    1 33.33%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 95

Thread: Danganronpa : Black Hope, White Despair (REGISTRATION)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default Danganronpa : Black Hope, White Despair (REGISTRATION)

    Yes, a Danganronpa story. I made this before, but Minecraft version, so I might do it, GROWTOPIA FORUMS version.

    Now then, I need characters, oh I only need 15, so if you intent to join this story. Just fill in this form.


    Name (Make sure it sounds like a real life name, with the first and last name) :
    Age (Between 13 to 24) :
    Talent (Optional) :
    Skills :
    Interest :
    Dislike :
    Fear :
    Additional Information :

    I'm excited for this next story.

    Characters


    Should I insert an OC (Other Character/Fictional Character)? Tell me!
    Last edited by DragonStorm; 04-16-2017 at 09:46 AM.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ShenX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    I have no idea where I am in life.
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Wow. This looks fun...

    Name: Larry Eisenburg
    Age: 16
    Talent (Optional): Naturally sure-footed and swimming is second nature.
    Skills : Snowboarding, soccer (or football, whatever), video games, speed-reading, well-educated
    Interest : Reading, a few sports, comics, video games and animals.
    Dislike : Asparagus and blob-fish.
    Fear : Slime and blob-fish. (by slime I mean the one that they use for Kids Choice Awards. That is the main reason I don't watch it anymore. There goes my childhood.)
    Additional Information : I'm calm most of the time (I'm a pretty chill guy) and I'm able to defuse most arguments. I can 'talk' to animals(not literally), ranging from... uhh... crocodiles to dragons to woolly mammoths to fish (EXCEPT FOR BLOB-FISH) and try to understand them from their behavior. I am also a decent public speaker and I'm really likable. Derp.
    Last edited by ShenX; 04-04-2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added some stuff..
    IGN: Smekky
    Level: 49

    Check out my album here for random Pearls Before Swine comics that I used to randomly post (They're not mine).

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Screw logic.

    Avatar by ChuckinDuckins, Thank you!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default


    Name: Thoriq (Can someone help me)
    Age (Between 13 to 24) :13
    Talent (Optional) :Mechanical things, programming, editing
    Skills : Advanced hacking, make a robot and accurate thinking
    Interest : Video games, Animatronics & Ships?
    Dislike : Close-combat, taunt & sports
    Fear : Heights
    Additional Information: Starts from addicted in video games, he start to make his own game and made a succesfull one. After that, he began to learn programming languange and succesfully learned all of them. And use it for hacking for good reasons, or a bit greed. He continued it until making some useful robots to do some of his task.
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post

    Name: Thoriq (Can someone help me)
    Age (Between 13 to 24) :13
    Talent (Optional) :Mechanical things, programming, editing
    Skills : Advanced hacking, make a robot and accurate thinking
    Interest : Video games, Animatronics & Ships?
    Dislike : Close-combat, taunt & sports
    Fear : Heights
    Additional Information: Starts from addicted in video games, he start to make his own game and made a succesfull one. After that, he began to learn programming languange and succesfully learned all of them. And use it for hacking for good reasons, or a bit greed. He continued it until making some useful robots to do some of his task.
    Thoriq Animatronika?

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer ShenX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    I have no idea where I am in life.
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post

    Name: Thoriq (Can someone help me)
    Age (Between 13 to 24) :13
    Talent (Optional) :Mechanical things, programming, editing
    Skills : Advanced hacking, make a robot and accurate thinking
    Interest : Video games, Animatronics & Ships?
    Dislike : Close-combat, taunt & sports
    Fear : Heights
    Additional Information: Starts from addicted in video games, he start to make his own game and made a succesfull one. After that, he began to learn programming languange and succesfully learned all of them. And use it for hacking for good reasons, or a bit greed. He continued it until making some useful robots to do some of his task.
    Uhh... Thoriq Oldale?
    IGN: Smekky
    Level: 49

    Check out my album here for random Pearls Before Swine comics that I used to randomly post (They're not mine).

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Screw logic.

    Avatar by ChuckinDuckins, Thank you!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Out of idea. Thoriq fritzgerald.
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post
    Out of idea. Thoriq fritzgerald.
    FNAF Fan all the way, I see.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ThoriqProdction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Alley
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    FNAF Fan all the way, I see.
    K. You know it.
    Welcome to my signature!

    Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
    Level: 67
    My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
    -Quote-
    You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
    — William Afton
    Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
    Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoriqProdction View Post
    K. You know it.
    I wanted xxgrowzz to be the main character, since he love Danganronpa so much. Well, we'll see.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    BUMP!

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Kranverg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thy Sky
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Name : Kranverg Pavarrot
    Age : 19
    Talent : Mimicry
    Skills : Mimicks someone's voice, learn someone's habit, recite the periodic table, able to control adrenaline surge
    Interest : Opera, chemistry, technology, birds
    Dislike : eating, dark rooms, being restrained
    Fear : claustrophobic
    Additional Information : Pavarrot is known for being observant of someone's actions and habits. His talent enables him to replicate them perfectly, and he tend to do them subconsciously. He greatly appreciates freedom and space, so don't try to restrain him. A chemistry genius once did that, and the result wasn't nice. Pavarrot learnt the periodic table and its contents, then tampered the genius' thesis for an experiment. A laboratory was disintegrated, but let's not dwell on that.
    Last edited by Kranverg; 04-04-2017 at 08:08 AM.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranverg View Post
    Name : Kranverg Pavarrot
    Age : 19
    Talent : Mimicry
    Skills : Mimicks someone's voice, learn someone's habit, recite the periodic table, able to control adrenaline surge
    Interest : Opera, chemistry, technology, birds
    Dislike : eating, dark rooms, being restrained
    Fear : claustrophobic
    Additional Information : (later, i have to sleep >_<)
    Your fictional character is the oldest so far.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Koshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    京都
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Yes, a Danganronpa story. I made this before, but Minecraft version, so I might do it, GROWTOPIA FORUMS version.

    Now then, I need characters, oh I only need 15, so if you intent to join this story. Just fill in this form.

    Oh, we need 14 Master Sorcerers here, and some forumer with a rank less than Master Sorcerer.


    Name (Make sure it sounds like a real life name, with the first and last name) :
    Age (Between 13 to 24) :
    Talent (Optional) :
    Skills :
    Interest :
    Dislike :
    Fear :
    Additional Information :

    I'm excited for this next story.

    Characters
    Name : Yuki Sakura
    Age (Between 13 to 24) : 14
    Talent (Optional) : Drawing, Programming, Gaming
    Skills : Nonstop advance gaming, programs AIs and etc, likes to draw her friends (She only has 1 friend)
    Interest : Hiding in places wear she can be alone
    Dislike : Annoying people, sports, when her friends talk to much.
    Fear : Speaking in public, Being surrounded,
    Additional Information : Inspired by her teacher to do programming. Started gaming when she was 7 years old.

    (Based on my life).

    I wish they would already make the Danganronpa 2 anime. (Instead you have to play the game.

    Watched Danganronpa 1 and 3
    Last edited by Koshka; 04-03-2017 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Idk

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
    Name : Yuki Sakura
    Age (Between 13 to 24) : 14
    Talent (Optional) : Drawing, Programming, Gaming
    Skills : Nonstop advance gaming, programs AIs and etc, likes to draw her friends (She only has 1 friend)
    Interest : Hiding in places wear she can be alone
    Dislike : Annoying people, sports, when her friends talk to much.
    Fear : Speaking in public, Being surrounded,
    Additional Information : Inspired by her teacher to do programming. Started gaming when she was 7 years old.

    (Based on my life).
    I'm sorry, but we already have ShenX, you know what? Screw that requirement! You're in!

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Koshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    京都
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    I'm sorry, but we already have ShenX, you know what? Screw that requirement! You're in!
    Lol... Thanks! Can we be friends?

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
    Lol... Thanks! Can we be friends?
    I cannot be on, need to do some stuff.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Koshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    京都
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    I cannot be on, need to do some stuff.
    In a little while?

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
    In a little while?
    RIGHT.NOW. I cannot be on IN-GAME. I need to do some writing. I can be on the forums thou.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Koshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    京都
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    RIGHT.NOW. I cannot be on IN-GAME. I need to do some writing. I can be on the forums thou.
    How about in a Hour?

    Lemme take a nap.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
    How about in a Hour?

    Lemme take a nap.
    It's midnight and I need to finish my writing

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •