View Poll Results: Who is the blackened (Trial #1)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Larry Eisenburg (ShenX)

0 0%
  • Thoriq Fritzgerald (ThoriqProdction)

0 0%
  • Kranverg Pavarrot (Kranverg)

0 0%
  • Yuki Sakura (Koshka)

0 0%
  • August Johnson (serge700)

0 0%
  • Mettaton (Mettaton)

1 16.67%
  • Raymond Ground (xxgrowzz)

4 66.67%
  • Endie Harker (KitKats)

0 0%
  • Shaguru Magala (SaltySpud)

0 0%
  • Aunos Diaz (Aunos)

0 0%
  • Tooru Narukami (Elope)

0 0%
  • Oscar Deadstar (SpeedFreakZ)

0 0%
  • Terry Edmond (Settlers)

0 0%
  • Jen Morgan (Morgan)

0 0%
  • Christian Williams (W0RDS)

0 0%
  • Storm Dragonica (DragonStorm)

1 16.67%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Danganronpa : Black Hope, White Despair, Monochrome Nightmare (STORY)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    You're terrible at this.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll write it when I got free time, worry not.

(also, if you're looking for gore, just wait until the revamped Chapter 1's execution )
    Are you... accepting the ship?

K here's Storm's execution TCTC was waiting for.

Storm stared down at the floor, then towards Jen, Raymond, and Monokuma, who playfully threw the gavel on it's paws away. A large metal cage fell upon him and it lifted the whole trial stand upwards.

At the end of their destination, bright light shone everywhere, the cage opened itself and Storm promptly exited, in which the cage inmediately lowered itself again, and the opening on the ground sealed itself. Storm looked around, overwhelmed, floating islands hovered all over the mountain he's on, and light from the sun beat down on him, giving a warm sensation.

But the pleasant feeling didn't last long, as he realized this was his execution, and on cue, three dragons - one black, one white, and one monochrome, flew from below the mountain, blasting leaves all over, and they slowly glided down, near Storm, fire was visible in their mouth.

Resolve filled Storm's eyes, a resolve to survive, and he dashed downwards, through the dense trees of the mountain, behind him he heard the wooshng sound of fire spreadimg all over the mountain, leaves fluttered around him.

But balance on a steep slope was difficult to maintain, uncontrollably, Storm rolled downwards and hit a tree straight on the abdomen. He let out an inaudible shriek, but his adrenaline hasn't failed him yet, and he continued to sprint down the mountain.

Through the leaves, he couldnsee the silhouttes of the dragons, spewing fire randomly all over, je realized it would be his end if they kept on doing that, and thus accelerated.

But his adrenaline finally failed him, and he rolled downwards and down and down... however, he still hadn't lost consciousness, he soon find himself dangling by a branch, near the edge of the island, the mountain itself was apparently a whole island, and he was near the edge, he shook himself off, the branch snapping in the process. Still overwhelmed with pain, Storm took a peek at what's below. And there's nothing but... nothingness.

The Ultimate Storywriter let out a chuckle, he's about to die in a fantasy-type execution. He continued to aimlessly trail around the island, before taking a rest inside at the entrance of a cave. Laughing silently, as he took a look at his right hand, his life flashed before him.

A loud rumble echoed through the mountains but he ignored it, he heard the clashing metal sounds of the dragons at war, but he ignored it.

He had even ignored the shaking of the ground, and awaited his death, however, Alpha disagreed - pain struck his back, followed by a shockwave throughout his body - and the next thing he knew, everything was dark.

Storm opened back his eyes, his light blue eyes were now replaced with bright-fiery-orange eyes. In his mind, he seemingly heard Alpha's chortle of his despair. Slowly, he regained hope, and began wriggling his newfound dragon wings, to shift the rocks, but before he could move much, the ground opened, leading to a long chute.

The force of the rocks crushing him would definitely kill him, in fact, he's probably lucky not that many rocks hit him that time. In desperation, he dashed diagonally to the side, finding himself face to face with a glass wall, and horrifyingly, 15 other glass chambers were there, some filled with corpses of his former friends.

His mouth gaped, but with a resolve of not wanting to end like them, he flew upwards, the entrance slowly closing, but he stayed determined, his right hand reaching outwards, and he saw Jen's hand reaching out to him too.

So... close...

Without warning, the entrance accelerated and shut on his outstretched arm. He let out a bloodcurdling scream as he fell down and down and down to his imminent end.

"I'll take over for now," He heard Alpha said through his mouth, before he blackouted.

Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

While I'm waiting here's my execution.

The projector flicked on, showings Thoriq's grayed face.
    "Thoriq's secret: Has a frame within his heart, meaning he's part robot."
    "Upupupu, and now, here's Stormy-poos secret." Monokuma laughed in his usual manner.
    "Is a dragon hybrid designed to kill."
    While Storm didn't look up, he could still see Jens face of shock.
    "Any last words?" Monokuma said, almost endearingly, with head cocked to the side, as if he actually cared.
    "Jen..."
    "Times up!"
    "Wait, no!" Storm yelled as a gigantic metal hand shot out of the ceiling, grabbing him by the neck and thrusting him upward, almost choking him as he rose into the air.

The hand threw him into the glass chamber, where there was a tower to the right, surrounded by 'grassy' vibrant green plastic.
    A metal wizard seemed to wheel up to him, towering over his body lying on the floor.
    "So this is how it ends..."

Will finish my version.
    Discord: Saltimas#8154

This is a very nice signature.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySpud View Post
    While I'm waiting here's my execution.

The projector flicked on, showings Thoriq's grayed face.
    "Thoriq's secret: Has a frame within his heart, meaning he's part robot."
    "Upupupu, and now, here's Stormy-poos secret." Monokuma laughed in his usual manner.
    "Is a dragon hybrid designed to kill."
    While Storm didn't look up, he could still see Jens face of shock.
    "Any last words?" Monokuma said, almost endearingly, with head cocked to the side, as if he actually cared.
    "Jen..."
    "Times up!"
    "Wait, no!" Storm yelled as a gigantic metal hand shot out of the ceiling, grabbing him by the neck and thrusting him upward, almost choking him as he rose into the air.

The hand threw him into the glass chamber, where there was a giant stone tower to the right, surrounded by 'grassy' vibrant green plastic.
    A metal wizard seemed to wheel up to him, towering over his body lying on the floor.
    "So this is how it ends..."

Storm closed his eyes, knowing whatever death the wizard had planned for him would happen now.
    "..."
    Storm looked up, and the wizard did nothing.
    "..."
    Finally, the wizard raised his staff, and the bottom flipped open to reveal a spearhead, making the staff look like a wooden pen.
    "This is it."
    ______

Shaguru already had a face of cringe, as he knew there was more than meets the eye to the execution. What would the punishment be this time?
    Being stabbed a million times by the wizard? Another bomb, like the first death?
    He could still see Storm huddled in a ball on the grey projector screen, giving in to his death.
    Jen was crying, but only a bit, she still was holding on to a strand of sanity, although you could tell she cared about Storm a lot.

*CRUNCH*
    A loud crash was heard, as the projector showed a... Dragon?
    It appeared to be metallic and red, as it slammed the wizard into the side of the clear walls.
    _______

The large robot dragon slammed the wizard into the side over and over again, until all that remained was a pile of cogs and gears.
    The dragon stared straight at me.

Will finish my version.
    Added some more, also a bump.
    Discord: Saltimas#8154

This is a very nice signature.

Well, it was certainly fun while it lasted.
    IGN: Smekky
    Level: 49

Check out my album here for random Pearls Before Swine comics that I used to randomly post (They're not mine).

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Screw logic.

Avatar by ChuckinDuckins, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ShenX View Post
    Well, it was certainly fun while it lasted.
    Don't worry a new version is out.

Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected: