Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, Finally i decided to start a growtopia forums account!

Default Wow, Finally i decided to start a growtopia forums account!

Hello guys i am a new growtopia forums user and i need a few tips on how to get started.

Such as:
    • How do i see that i have posted/replied to a thread.
    • How i can meet new friends in growtopia from forums.
    • How i edit my profile.
    • What do i use the post icons for?

Thanks.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Wifog View Post
    Hello guys i am a new growtopia forums user and i need a few tips on how to get started.

Such as:
    • How i edit my profile.

Thanks.
    Hey there!
    Welcome to the Growtopia forums!
    I am sure you are gonna have lots of fun here in the forums!

• You can see it by clicking your own name whenever you've posted a thread. It shows you how many posts you've made. If you would like to see what threads you've started, click on My Profile at the top right hand corner of the screen and click Find Latest Post
    • You can message them (/msg) in Growtopia itself. Some people leave their in game name on their signature below, so you can message them! Many of us are friendly, so feel free to talk to us!
    • You can go to your Settings at the top right hand corner. You can edit your profile there.
    • It is optional, but it can tell what the post be about, like "Alert!" with the exclamaition mark or "Agree!" with the thumbs up
      button

You can see sticky notes which are posts blue in colour at the top to see the rules of posting made by Moderators or the Developers themselves.

I hoped I've help and enjoy your stay here!
    Last edited by ToughnessGT; 04-25-2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: I've made a little error on the post and fixed it. Whoopsie! :P
    IGN: kyejeh
    Social Media:
    Instagram
    YouTube

Another new forumer to replace the fallen ones eh?
    Welp, more of us I guess.
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

My favourite movie:

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by DaCreepah View Post
    Another new forumer to replace the fallen ones eh?
    Welp, more of us I guess.

I miss some of those who've quited
    Social Media:
    Instagram
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by ToughnessGT View Post
    Hey there!
    Welcome to the Growtopia forums!
    I am sure you are gonna have lots of fun here in the forums!

• You can see it by clicking your own name whenever you've posted a thread. It shows you how many posts you've made. If you would like to see what threads you've started, click on My Profile at the top right hand corner of the screen and click Find Latest Post
    • You can message them (/msg) in Growtopia itself. Some people leave their in game name on their signature below, so you can message them! Many of us are friendly, so feel free to talk to us!
    • You can go to your Settings at the top right hand corner. You can edit your profile there.
    • It is optional, but it can tell what the post be about, like "Alert!" with the exclamaition mark or "Agree!" with the thumbs up
      button

You can see sticky notes which are posts blue in colour at the top to see the rules of posting made by Moderators or the Developers themselves.

I hoped I've help and enjoy your stay here!
    Thanks man, really helpfull!
    Btw i mainly created this account to submit my WOTD (https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/robin.png) and when i replied on seth thread "is your world good enough to be wotd?" it seems like it doesnt submit my post. Do you know why?
    And about the editing profile, how did you make yours so colorful?

I miss some of those who've quited
    Yeah, me too. (I had an account in 2014 but I was stalking most of the time)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
    IGN: Smekky
    Level: 49

Check out my album here for random Pearls Before Swine comics that I used to randomly post (They're not mine).

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Screw logic.

Avatar by ChuckinDuckins, Thank you!

Master Sorcerer

Thanks man, really helpfull!
    Btw i mainly created this account to submit my WOTD (https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/robin.png) and when i replied on seth thread "is your world good enough to be wotd?" it seems like it doesnt submit my post. Do you know why?
    And about the editing profile, how did you make yours so colorful?
    Which thread did you do? There are two threads, one which have already closed down (because there are too many posts, making it hard for Seth to navigate) and the other one is the working one. You won't be able to reply at the closed thread tho, I mean even to type a message.

It might also be because you've posted another post too soon after posting a post before. Hence, you weren't able to post it.
    (But it is impossible, unless you type really very quick)

Try to post it again the next day. If it doesn't work, get someone to help you post it. Unless you have no one to help you, feel free to approach me
    You will still win WOTD (assuming you get chosen) and still get the trophy.

Tip: your world is a little empty, try making it more full by adding seagulls or clouds.

Oh yes, and my signature is beautiful because I've insert a picture.
    You can also add your avatar and profile picture (avatar are your profile picture that people see whenever you post something while profile pictures is picture that people see when they see your profile page) at your Settings.

Fun fact: you can add COLOURS to your signature/posts too! Put coloured text by clicking the A beside the Size at the top when you are making your post!
    Social Media:
    Instagram
    YouTube

Frolicking somewhere Discord: Achilles #6419

Hi! Just read the forum rules and you'll be fine. Before this post get flooded by those "replies" and what "Cool" people do, please sense a sentence well before following anything Welcome to le forums and i hope you enjoy your stay Mabuhay

The sky is falling.
    Never been this calm watching it.

Ought to make a difference.

(Hey! Hang with me at https://discord.gg/jum53bG)

All the cool people use comic sans.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBeen View Post
    Hi! Just read the forum rules and you'll be fine. Before this post get flooded by those "replies" and what "Cool" people do, please sense a sentence well before following anything Welcome to le forums and i hope you enjoy your stay Mabuhay
    Discord: Saltimas#8154

This is a very nice signature.

Welcome to the forum community, our next generation!

Which thread did you do? There are two threads, one which have already closed down (because there are too many posts, making it hard for Seth to navigate) and the other one is the working one. You won't be able to reply at the closed thread tho, I mean even to type a message.

It might also be because you've posted another post too soon after posting a post before. Hence, you weren't able to post it.
    (But it is impossible, unless you type really very quick)

Try to post it again the next day. If it doesn't work, get someone to help you post it. Unless you have no one to help you, feel free to approach me
    You will still win WOTD (assuming you get chosen) and still get the trophy.

Tip: your world is a little empty, try making it more full by adding seagulls or clouds.

Oh yes, and my signature is beautiful because I've insert a picture.
    You can also add your avatar and profile picture (avatar are your profile picture that people see whenever you post something while profile pictures is picture that people see when they see your profile page) at your Settings.

Fun fact: you can add COLOURS to your signature/posts too! Put coloured text by clicking the A beside the Size at the top when you are making your post!
    Dude i love you so much! thanks for the help i will go and add seagulls right now! Also i dont think i posted my post on the wrong thread because the newest WOTD's in growtopia has been the latest posts at that thread.
    Man i would really like to meet you in game and add you as friend or something cuz you seem like a rlly nice person!
    Last edited by Wifog; 04-26-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Banned

Such as:
    • How i edit my profile.

Thanks.
    How do I see? Go to my profile.
    Friends? U ask them for their IGN( in game name) and u pm them.
    Edit profile:forum actions. Make a signature too.
    Post icons: for fun