Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, Finally i decided to start a growtopia forums account!

Lightbulb FINALLY I POSTED MY WOTD!

So guys it didnt work out for me to post my WOTD submition. I had no clue why and still dont. So i tried to send a normal message without the render just saying a few words and then it suddenly it worked! I edited my post and then i posted it again and it worked! So if you guys have the same issue you could try this.

Well! Hi there! My name is 24eljah24 and I would be glad to help you! Just be nice, no scamer, be happy person, and be nice to moderator and Seth and Hamumu. E-mail growtopiasupport@gmaił.com if any problam.

~ 24elijah24 the mini-mod
    IGN: 24elijah24
    Confucius say, “He who makes a stink in a church, must sit in their own pew.”

Growtopia Goals:

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Wifog View Post
    So guys it didnt work out for me to post my WOTD submition. I had no clue why and still dont. So i tried to send a normal message without the render just saying a few words and then it suddenly it worked! I edited my post and then i posted it again and it worked! So if you guys have the same issue you could try this.
    OuO
    It's easier for Seth and Hamumu to see your world render by attaching an image. Below the "" face (you'll see it whenever you've edit a post), see that tree over there? Click it and insert your image either from your computer (if you have downloaded the render) or the URL (copy and paste the render URL).
    Btw since your world is Cinco De Mayo theme, you can apply for WOTD during Cinco De Mayo (because this gives a higher chance for being nominated for WOTD, but the cons is that there are many competitors. Seth rarely gives WOTD to a monthly theme before it has started).
    Meanwhile waiting for Cinco De Mayo, you can add more decorations, adding more decorations makes the world look more beautiful. Add some spiderweb or hanging thread perhaps?

IGN: kyejeh
    Social Media:
    Instagram
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Seth. View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    ~Seth., with a .

DISCLAIMER: The real seth does not have a (.) after his name.
    I pretend identical to seth for the sake of humor,
    I do not mean to violate anything or pretend to be at an authoritative position.
    pls dont use the disclaimer thing it's ok to be trolly sometimes.
    Love ya'

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth. View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    ~Seth., with a .

DISCLAIMER: The real seth does not have a (.) after his name.
    I pretend identical to seth for the sake of humor,
    I do not mean to violate anything or pretend to be at an authoritative position.
    seriously i got troll , with this.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 24elijah24 View Post
    Well! Hi there! My name is 24eljah24 and I would be glad to help you! Just be nice, no scamer, be happy person, and be nice to moderator and Seth and Hamumu. E-mail growtopiasupport@gmaił.com if any problam.

~ 24elijah24
    the mini-mod
    Uhh. I think you meant support@growtopiagame.com.
    ... No idea what to put here ...

Quote Originally Posted by ToughnessGT View Post
    OuO
    It's easier for Seth and Hamumu to see your world render by attaching an image. Below the "" face (you'll see it whenever you've edit a post), see that tree over there? Click it and insert your image either from your computer (if you have downloaded the render) or the URL (copy and paste the render URL).
    Btw since your world is Cinco De Mayo theme, you can apply for WOTD during Cinco De Mayo (because this gives a higher chance for being nominated for WOTD, but the cons is that there are many competitors. Seth rarely gives WOTD to a monthly theme before it has started).
    Meanwhile waiting for Cinco De Mayo, you can add more decorations, adding more decorations makes the world look more beautiful. Add some spiderweb or hanging thread perhaps?

That was what i was thinking. To have the WOTD during cinco de mayo but i wanted to post it as soon as possible so that maybe seth/hamumu could pin it? Not really i dont think they can but atleast remember the nomination so they can be like:
    - Wow, thats a good world we should remember it so that it can have WOTD at cinco de mayo!

Well this isnt probably how it will work but i could always hope for something like this xD. You guys know what i mean...