Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 81

Thread: [ART CONTEST] Onisionn's Art Contest Just for Fun! (WINNERS WILL GET LOTS OF WLS!!)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    WHOOOSHHHH
    Posts
    2,571

    Default [ART CONTEST] Onisionn's Art Contest Just for Fun! (WINNERS WILL GET LOTS OF WLS!!)

    I am hosting an art contest just for the sake of fun. World locks will be given to the top 3 art makers here in forums.Make sure your art is reasonable and not just a picture of whatsoever. BE CREATIVE! BE YOURSELF!

    Here are some guidelines before you start; if you have questions feel free to ask.

    NO PLAGRASIM
    (I have no preference colored or not, I'm fine either way)

    When posting:
    Put your ign
    Put in a world name that you'd want me to put the prizes when you win
    Also the name of your work and describe it in 2-3 sentences. (The more elaborate you get; the more points you get!)


    (Example)
    (Art is supposed to be here)
    IGN:Onisionn
    World: HQ
    Name: The Onion
    I would describe this as a piece of onion. Onions are vegetables.


    The prizes for the winners(I might(or will) increase the prizes overtime):

    The world locks are in onisionnsartcontest for the validity of the prizes

    1st Place: 100 world locks
    2nd Place: 50 world locks
    3rd Place: 25 world locks
    Truly sorry for lowering the prizepool.

    My deadline: July 27,2017
    I'll be hosting another one after this.


    also I need someone to make the art that redirects to this thread please help me

    CHEERS
    Last edited by xKurome; 06-24-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    hi

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Pacific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phil, and the endless void inside my mind
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    Any art? hm
    Name:  toilet.PNG
Views: 589
Size:  26.3 KB
    IGN: Pacific
    World: None
    The Toilet. I love the toilet.
    IGN: Pacific

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    WHOOOSHHHH
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
    Any art? hm
    Name:  toilet.PNG
Views: 589
Size:  26.3 KB
    IGN: Pacific
    World: None
    The Toilet. I love the toilet.
    psh okay then I'll be revising stuff
    hi

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The East Coast, USA
    Posts
    2,291

    Default

    Name:  drawing.png
Views: 571
Size:  24.1 KB

    A drawing of GrowH. (Its intentionally meant to be bad lmaoo)
    See more here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...43#post3139143
    Shameless thread plug

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Kedaj iE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,435

    Default

    I can make that redirecting banner thing. Maybe will post something here. Wait seriouslt this long?

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    WHOOOSHHHH
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kedaj iE View Post
    I can make that redirecting banner thing. Maybe will post something here. Wait seriouslt this long?
    yeah thats why the prizes are big, I might increase the prizes overtime too


    also guys pls don't **** post here
    hi

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ZxeroxGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    This is 911, what's your emergency?
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    I'm sorry, the prizes are big, but the deadline?
    Ridiculous.

    It's a small fraction that this is legit, and a smaller fraction of people who can make art AND wait for a revolution around the sun.
    It's just a stupid waste of time.

    Just for fun? I hardly can believe that.
    And no one.
    NO ONE, unless they're really desperate, will bump your thread for a year.
    It's suspicious to me. I've been here for a while now and I know what is a scam contest and what isn't.

    Unless you really want entries, reduce the deadline, or just continue this for one year, "for fun."

    I'm very sorry if you have intentions of hosting a legit art con, but this is too suspicious to be actually be an art con.

    I don't know how short this thread will live, but good luck to those participating.
    IGN: ZxeroxGT

    I am a artist. Check my works out at my IG, @zyde.kun.

    Check out my Webtoon, Masqueraded.

    Somewhat decent song:

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    WHOOOSHHHH
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZxeroxGT View Post
    I'm sorry, the prizes are big, but the deadline?
    Ridiculous.

    It's a small fraction that this is legit, and a smaller fraction of people who can make art AND wait for a revolution around the sun.
    It's just a stupid waste of time.

    Just for fun? I hardly can believe that.
    And no one.
    NO ONE, unless they're really desperate, will bump your thread for a year.
    It's suspicious to me. I've been here for a while now and I know what is a scam contest and what isn't.

    Unless you really want entries, reduce the deadline, or just continue this for one year, "for fun."

    I'm very sorry if you have intentions of hosting a legit art con, but this is too suspicious to be actually be an art con.

    I don't know how short this thread will live, but good luck to those participating.

    Jesus, this isn't a scam contest. I don't know how I can prove it but this isn't one. The prizes I am giving for the winners are legit. I made enough world locks to giveaway. I already quitted growtopia. I will change the date thats for sure.
    hi

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard HartAmara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    449

    Red face

    I'll definitely participate. I don't really care if this contest has fake prizes. All I wanna do is to let the creative juices flow and hope to win a prize.

    IGN: HartAmara
    Level: 57+
    Worlds: Mainly AMARAFACTORY, QBAST1, R3AL
    I'm a hardcore farmer, worker and mass-producer.


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer ZxeroxGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    This is 911, what's your emergency?
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKurome View Post
    Jesus, this isn't a scam contest. I don't know how I can prove it but this isn't one. The prizes I am giving for the winners are legit. I made enough world locks to giveaway. I already quitted growtopia. I will change the date thats for sure.
    That's a relief.
    IGN: ZxeroxGT

    I am a artist. Check my works out at my IG, @zyde.kun.

    Check out my Webtoon, Masqueraded.

    Somewhat decent song:

  11. #11

    Default My Submission? I guess?

    GIMP has served me okay.Name:  Sketch003.png
Views: 526
Size:  386.6 KB

    GrowID: LOZENGES
    World name: Mikyersej
    Art Name: Playing too much
    Description: This guy has been playing too much, he's starting to imagine growtopians on his table! Luckily he's not made out of blocks, or he might be smashed by their fists!
    Check out my growing art album to get a sample of my work!

    Goals:
    Eventually improve my art so much I can depend on forums for wls and not even have to play GT.
    Get a flame set.

    "Throat lozenges are ok" ~ by LOZENGES

    https://pfq.link/?YTv7D=party.png

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard ScyteX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in in this UNIVERSE >o<
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Name:  djin.png
Views: 505
Size:  43.8 KB

    IGN : ScyteX
    World Name: ScyteX
    Art Name: Djinn Vessel
    Description: He is a loyal Djinn, and also a cutest djinn ever
    IGN : ScyteX
    Lvl : 48
    Main world : ScyteX

    https://66.media.tumblr.com/55e81c53...jmqgo1_400.gif

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CHINESE
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Name:  GGGGGGGGGGGGGG.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  27.5 KB

    There are mistakes that I didn't carefully fix but oh well.

    IGN: Nat

    World Name: Natrophy

    Name of piece: Flower bed - Character can be male or female. I mixed in both features of both genders. Hint: one eye has exaggerated eye lashes and the other doesn't.

    The reason behind "flower bed" is that when I first started being an artist, I'd get jealous of people's amazing work and always thought mine sucked and no one liked it. I felt a little depressed. I used to stay up very late, watching tutorials and drawing over and over again until I get it right. Surprisingly my drawing skill sky rocketed in a short span of 7 months but at a cost of my good grades which landed me in an o.k college school but it's okay. Satisfied with my art style now, yet still need improvements, I can finally get a good night rest. My lesson here is I shouldn't feel jealous because it's unhealthy and it hurts. Well, "flower bed"... every night while am asleep, I dream myself drawing better art (flowers) than my past work. If anyone even cared to read this, I hope maybe I inspired you in some way but don't fall as a jealous victim like me.
    Last edited by nat; 06-14-2017 at 07:06 AM.
    Have Determination!
    彗星

    As an artist....I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a PERFECTIONIST!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Name:  1494057695074.png
Views: 488
Size:  455.9 KB
    Name: kyejeh
    World: 1THEWORLD1
    Artwork: Kudo's Carriage: Bringing You To Places Higher Than Before!
    Description: This artwork was created when Kudo's Carriage was released. I really loved the item, so I've decided to make a fan art of it, just more majestic!

    --Here's a second entry, because I love this one I've made too--
    Name:  1490957627387.png
Views: 475
Size:  109.2 KB
    Name: kyejeh
    World: 1THEWORLD1
    Artwork: DropsteR's birthday present
    Description: this artwork was made specially dedicated for DropsteR. It was a birthday present for her this year as a friend of DropsteR.
    IGN: kyejeh
    Social Media:
    Instagram
    YouTube

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Sagittaries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Name:  IMG_0898.JPG
Views: 508
Size:  343.9 KB
    IGN: topazi
    World: TOPAZXP

    Name: The sack of potatoes

    I would describe Kim Jong Un as a very heavy and fat sack of potatoes. This picture represents that no matter how much he tries to look nice, he cannot look much better than he already is, which is pretty bad. It's like giving a pig a dress. The dress can look nice, but the pig will still be a pig

    In the picture, Kim Jong is posing for a military photo. That's great and all, but don't you need an actual military for that? And those neck folds really give me life. The supple, round face of his must bring all the ladies!
    ...
    In all seriousness, I chose to draw him because of my passion for South Korea. Both of my parents were born there, however, I was born in America. I get so worried about my relatives in Korea because of Kim Jong Un. I wanted to poke fun at a serious topic so it wouldn't seem as serious. However, there is a reason why I did not draw Kim Jong Un so he looked bad. It was so that the satire of my captions could really have a better effect on the drawing.
    ...
    I really do hope you like it.
    I draw bad arts and write stories.
    Pucca is my spirit animal

    https://media.tenor.com/images/893c5...2908/tenor.gif

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagittaries View Post
    Name:  IMG_0898.JPG
Views: 508
Size:  343.9 KB
    IGN: topazi
    World: TOPAZXP

    Name: The sack of potatoes

    I would describe Kim Jong Un as a very heavy and fat sack of potatoes. This picture represents that no matter how much he tries to look nice, he cannot look much better than he already is, which is pretty bad. It's like giving a pig a dress. The dress can look nice, but the pig will still be a pig

    In the picture, Kim Jong is posing for a military photo. That's great and all, but don't you need an actual military for that? And those neck folds really give me life. The supple, round face of his must bring all the ladies!
    ...
    In all seriousness, I chose to draw him because of my passion for South Korea. Both of my parents were born there, however, I was born in America. I get so worried about my relatives in Korea because of Kim Jong Un. I wanted to poke fun at a serious topic so it wouldn't seem as serious. However, there is a reason why I did not draw Kim Jong Un so he looked bad. It was so that the satire of my captions could really have a better effect on the drawing.
    ...
    I really do hope you like it.
    Lol (10chars)

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagittaries View Post
    Name:  IMG_0898.JPG
Views: 508
Size:  343.9 KB
    IGN: topazi
    World: TOPAZXP

    Name: The sack of potatoes

    I would describe Kim Jong Un as a very heavy and fat sack of potatoes. This picture represents that no matter how much he tries to look nice, he cannot look much better than he already is, which is pretty bad. It's like giving a pig a dress. The dress can look nice, but the pig will still be a pig

    In the picture, Kim Jong is posing for a military photo. That's great and all, but don't you need an actual military for that? And those neck folds really give me life. The supple, round face of his must bring all the ladies!
    ...
    In all seriousness, I chose to draw him because of my passion for South Korea. Both of my parents were born there, however, I was born in America. I get so worried about my relatives in Korea because of Kim Jong Un. I wanted to poke fun at a serious topic so it wouldn't seem as serious. However, there is a reason why I did not draw Kim Jong Un so he looked bad. It was so that the satire of my captions could really have a better effect on the drawing.
    ...
    I really do hope you like it.
    He doesn't have an anus does he????
    Check out my growing art album to get a sample of my work!

    Goals:
    Eventually improve my art so much I can depend on forums for wls and not even have to play GT.
    Get a flame set.

    "Throat lozenges are ok" ~ by LOZENGES

    https://pfq.link/?YTv7D=party.png

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    WHOOOSHHHH
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    Forgot to post the deadline but made it closer though I have to lower the prize pool. I am truly sorry about this.

    I appreciate all the submissions
    hi

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,174

    Default

    Name:  xdddd.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  116.2 KB

    was a tough win.

    the dinodolphinus is er, green.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard spinshowX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    478

    Default Banananannanana

    Growtopia with mix of monkey
    Name:  images134722.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  10.5 KB
    Ign:- spinshow
    World:- SPINSHOWX
    Name of my art and description:- (GrowMonkey) it's a funny art and everyone loves monkey but they never saw a monkey growtopian . Monkey's Are animals
    Last edited by spinshowX; 07-03-2017 at 06:34 AM.
    Best friends never scams

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •