Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Need help with a set for a mannequin

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default Need help with a set for a mannequin

    I'm kinda having trouble finishing off this set. Does anybody have any tips on what to add to it? Also, if anybody has some sort of visualiser like GT tools, could you show me how it looks?
    This is what I do have so far, how does it look? Should I change or remove something here?
    Name:  mannequin.png
Views: 202
Size:  15.2 KB
    Also, this is meant to be space-themed and for a mannequin, so functionality doesn't matter. Don't just suggest me some wings or certain shoes just because they look cool, make sure they actually fit well with the space-theme.
    Every slot does not have to be taken up, the neck/back/hat can be left out unless there's something that actually fits well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I'm kinda having trouble finishing off this set. Does anybody have any tips on what to add to it? Also, if anybody has some sort of visualiser like GT tools, could you show me how it looks?
    This is what I do have so far, how does it look? Should I change or remove something here?
    Name:  mannequin.png
Views: 202
Size:  15.2 KB
    Also, this is meant to be space-themed and for a mannequin, so functionality doesn't matter. Don't just suggest me some wings or certain shoes just because they look cool, make sure they actually fit well with the space-theme.
    Every slot does not have to be taken up, the neck/back/hat can be left out unless there's something that actually fits well.
    pleiadian star ship

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Kedaj iE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,435

    Default

    Try those superhero thighs - blue and superhero shoes - blue.
    They fit the blue and white suit. Also what's the world's name.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard BennyDaBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    349

    Default

    I have Growtopia Tools
    Name:  Screenshot_20170612-111848.png
Views: 209
Size:  10.9 KB
    Goals


    Teeny Vend At BEARYANGRY

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    pleiadian star ship
    I'm going to build a spaceship where the mannequin will be, so maybe not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kedaj iE View Post
    Try those superhero thighs - blue and superhero shoes - blue.
    They fit the blue and white suit. Also what's the world's name.
    Hmm, I don't really know, the superhero tights look a little weird (look at the GT-tools picture), but maybe that's just me, I don't know. Any other suggestions?
    And I don't wanna reveal the world name just yet, but just think of a spaceship crashing on a distant planet; what would the crew in that spaceship look like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Kedaj iE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I'm going to build a spaceship where the mannequin will be, so maybe not.



    Hmm, I don't really know, the superhero tights look a little weird (look at the GT-tools picture), but maybe that's just me, I don't know. Any other suggestions?
    And I don't wanna reveal the world name just yet, but just think of a spaceship crashing on a distant planet; what would the crew in that spaceship look like?
    In that case, switch the green tech thingy to a war paint

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default

    Bump, still looking for suggestions.
    The pants are the main problem right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    call me senpai
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Bump, still looking for suggestions.
    The pants are the main problem right now.
    no pants like me
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/cec9505d...monco1_500.gif





    https://s4.postimg.org/5b7io5k5p/MWW.png
    ay free stuff from a nice person. make a wish come true. i guess

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default

    Need halp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    56

    Default

    What about those Space Jetpack or whatever you call it?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenali Hero View Post
    What about those Space Jetpack or whatever you call it?
    Yeah, I thought about that. Bit hard to find but I do think I'll use it if I can find it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer FOWL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Name:  IMG_0229.PNG
Views: 148
Size:  29.0 KB
    Maybe this ??
    IGN: FOWL

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    Name:  IMG_0229.PNG
Views: 148
Size:  29.0 KB
    Maybe this ??
    That's really cool!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    Name:  IMG_0229.PNG
Views: 148
Size:  29.0 KB
    Maybe this ??
    Ooh, what's the name of that hair?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer GrowH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gone. Elsewhere.
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Dyn, please note that thing you are dressing the clothes on is living Growtopian, not a mannequin.
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

    UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

    These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer TheSphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Ooh, what's the name of that hair?
    I think it's called crew cut or crew top or something, earity 25 or so. Should be in wardrobe
    IGN:Spherical
    Level:52


    Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
    Click here!
    https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.co...adee4edd6c.gif

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    Dyn, please note that thing you are dressing the clothes on is living Growtopian, not a mannequin.
    Please note that it is going to be on a mannequin, I'm just trying them on myself before I place any mannequins anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Fishnet stockings? I like them on any set, TBH.
    Changed my in-game name to Huwster.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wexy View Post
    Fishnet stockings? I like them on any set, TBH.
    Maybe that's just me, but somehow I can't picture someone in space wearing fishnet stockings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Maybe that's just me, but somehow I can't picture someone in space wearing fishnet stockings.
    Now that you think of it - GT's community mainly consists of salty, 12 year old hookers.

    Contact Me:

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •