Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you SWEAR you saw, but don't have any proof of?

Squire

Default What do you SWEAR you saw, but don't have any proof of?

Okay, this question is based off a video I just watched 5 minutes ago, it seemed like an interesting topic so lets make this a thing!

I will tell you something I SWEAR I saw but I have no proof for:

When I was about 5 or 6, it was Easter morning at about 7am. I woke up and went to the kitchen for some cereal before waking my mom up to get ready to go Easter Egg Hunting. My old kitchen had a huge window that let you see the whole left side of our house. My neighbor had a garden facing the window, I went to look out the window and I SWEAR I saw a 5 ft tall bunny with a freaking basket placing a pink egg. My jaw dropped and the last thing I remember was the bunny looking towards my window and it looked dead in my eyes then he bolted off...HOPPING. He went behind my neighbors fence and I never saw him again. I ran outside and saw the blue easter egg there and inside was $5. My family says it was either my neighbor or a gardener my neighbor hired and they dressed up. My neighbor never saw anyone in a bunny costume and he never hired a gardener that day. It was clear as day and it looked so realistic, his ears flopped and he had a little ball of fur that was his tail that wiggled when he saw me. That $5 was spent on candy ofc I was a kid.

If you have anything whether it's creepy or cool that you SWEAR you saw, post it here!

Link to the Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYJ3otiUDg
    dumb

dude what the heck did that chocolate egg contained
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

Either you've dreamed, or some random guy wearing a bunny outfit.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well this is more game related but I remember in like 2014 I went to a world and it said something about server load (Way before that was so common) and it was a normal new world but the weird part was that my name kept changing to other names and my clothes as well. It didn't add anything to my inventory it was just visual. The top of me began flashing with different user's names and random clothes so of course I panicked and just closed the game without taking any screenshots and when I logged back on it was normal again.

P.S. In 2013 I had a purple block filled with gems in my world and it was the minute right before the update so I broadcasted "Gem giveaway" so alot of people came to the point where it was really laggy and there were 30 seconds left before the server updated and all of a sudden my block started breaking and they got my gems. I don't know if a moderator broke it or what.

I saw a growtopia without greed but It was probally something else

Quote Originally Posted by Twinshock View Post
    I saw a growtopia without greed but It was probally something else
    Now that's a real dream.

Wait... how did the bunny place a pink egg yet you found a blue one?
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Master Sorcerer

It actually happened today, and I swear I saw it. A bunch of other people saw it too. This guy was driving really fast, turned a corner, started fish tailing, and rolled over 3 times. The people were alive, and relatively unharmed. Ambulance came, kek.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by SirNooby View Post
    Wait... how did the bunny place a pink egg yet you found a blue one?
    When my type really fast my mind tends to change things up i meant pink but I was trying to hurry and blue came in my mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx1 View Post
    It actually happened today, and I swear I saw it. A bunch of other people saw it too. This guy was driving really fast, turned a corner, started fish tailing, and rolled over 3 times. The people were alive, and relatively unharmed. Ambulance came, kek.
    Dang, that was a sight to see
    dumb

I saw my social life. Have no proof of it though
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Default Plane crash?

Well, one day me and my little brother were jumping on our trampoline as we used to do almost everyday when I look up and there is this bright white ball, sort of flame-like flying down to earth. It was so crazy and I told my little brother to look up too and sure enough, he saw it. Unfortunately, I didn't have my iPod touch (oh, the old days.) on me at the time... ._. (cliché excuse for the "I saw a ghost" scenario. LOL.) So we marveled at it until it went down past the trees so we couldn't see it anymore. We ran in and told my mom and she had no clue what it was. All we could think of was a plane crash. So I looked up plane crashes and nothing came up. To this day, I still have the date we saw it in my notes. The exact note says "Me and Levi saw a fiery ball over our house on 11/10/15."

Pretty sketchy stuff, LOL. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe a meteorite? I'm not sure what those look like. If someone asked me to relate it to anything I'd have to say a plane crash.
    IGN: Jakobie

Level: 60
    Growtopian Age: Joined on January 21st 2013.

Type '/Rules' in game for full information about what is 'dangerous' and what is legal in Growtopia.

Be Safe.

Profile picture/Avatar by Aquarious. He's awesome.

You matter. You can change the world. You are loved. There is always someone that loves you. Remember that. God Bless.

I SWEAR I SAW HAMUMU AND SETH!

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Kukkie View Post
    Well, one day me and my little brother were jumping on our trampoline as we used to do almost everyday when I look up and there is this bright white ball, sort of flame-like flying down to earth. It was so crazy and I told my little brother to look up too and sure enough, he saw it. Unfortunately, I didn't have my iPod touch (oh, the old days.) on me at the time... ._. (cliché excuse for the "I saw a ghost" scenario. LOL.) So we marveled at it until it went down past the trees so we couldn't see it anymore. We ran in and told my mom and she had no clue what it was. All we could think of was a plane crash. So I looked up plane crashes and nothing came up. To this day, I still have the date we saw it in my notes. The exact note says "Me and Levi saw a fiery ball over our house on 11/10/15."

Pretty sketchy stuff, LOL. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe a meteorite? I'm not sure what those look like. If someone asked me to relate it to anything I'd have to say a plane crash.
    It could have been anything from space, meteorite, aliens. Did it sound like a plane?
    dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Tenz View Post
    It could have been anything from space, meteorite, aliens. Did it sound like a plane?
    I thought of aliens too, LOL. But I don't recall any noise coming from it. Odd.
    IGN: Jakobie

Level: 60
    Growtopian Age: Joined on January 21st 2013.

Type '/Rules' in game for full information about what is 'dangerous' and what is legal in Growtopia.

Be Safe.

Profile picture/Avatar by Aquarious. He's awesome.

You matter. You can change the world. You are loved. There is always someone that loves you. Remember that. God Bless.

At 3:00 I saw a shadowy figure going to my bathroom at night with orbs all over my window, as i'm closing my eyes in fears, i was curious what the black figure was doing as i heard strange noises, i couldn't really tell what he/she/??? Was saying, the longer i stayed in bed the faster my curiosity builds, and i heard strange bang noises and screaming, i sleep downstairs but my family members sleep upstairs so I couldn't go there, the longer i stay the more i wanna go up, but i had to see what was going on with the bathroom as the lights were closing and opeing and door was slowly opening, i was the only one awake trying to sleep, when i went to the bathroom i saw nothing at all but suddenly a loud scream came from the kitchen and objects were falling and power was shuting down and on, i ran straigh upstairs to inform my family of what was going on no one belived me, and i'm not using that bathroom ever again, the end.

I swear I saw that youtube video before.
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

Discord: LittleFella#2310

In a country where scammer is more hated than other country scammer.

On exam. I already put correct answer, good grammar and spelling on all question.

Next day i got around 70 which is low. And my text suddenly changed from what i written
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

This is a bit personal but whatever

I swear i saw my dead grandmom when i was little...

Also one time i swear i know how i got one of my scars but my family says it didnt happend like what i remember it to be

(Discord: LadyCyborg#7485)
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    Thank you Sherlock, Very cool!

God

oh wait wrong life
    hi im temmie!

My BFG world: WasabiGems

I swear I once saw myself do homework.