Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Goodbye gtopia :')

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    I'll warn you once, I won't warn twice.
    Posts
    415

    Default Goodbye gtopia :')

    So recently I got engaged with chet feelsburd or CowMooMoo in the forums.
    I'm going to be marrying the love of my life, the most beautiful cow on earth.
    Believe it or not we met on growtopia!! But now we've decided to spend more time on our lives together and our jobs.

    So we're quitting growtopia. I can't really thank anybody enough. It's been a wonderful journey. Goodbye.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    5,195

    Default

    bye and get lost, i have my real life crushes u twerp
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer your0ruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,698

    Default

    Goodbye, AND GOOD RIDDANCE. Its sad you stole cowmoomoo from me. I've always wanted her to be my "WIFE" .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMooMoo View Post
    bye and get lost, i have my real life crushes u twerp
    "CHET FEELSBIRD" has crushes. It's true
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

    Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....


    This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Ew, pedophile, she's 11, or 12, or 13 as I recall...

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer FlameJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Donkeyland
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ... View Post
    So recently I got engaged with chet feelsburd or CowMooMoo in the forums.
    I'm going to be marrying the love of my life, the most beautiful cow on earth.
    Believe it or not we met on growtopia!! But now we've decided to spend more time on our lives together and our jobs.

    So we're quitting growtopia. I can't really thank anybody enough. It's been a wonderful journey. Goodbye.
    That's... touching!!
    Free Harvester Service!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer your0ruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Ew, pedophile, she's 11, or 12, or 13 as I recall...
    You can never not give this guy a SERIOUS reply to every thread he makes right, Dragon?
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

    Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....


    This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    It's "Venezia" not Venice
    Posts
    2,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ... View Post
    So recently I got engaged with chet feelsburd or CowMooMoo in the forums.
    I'm going to be marrying the love of my life, the most beautiful cow on earth.
    Believe it or not we met on growtopia!! But now we've decided to spend more time on our lives together and our jobs.

    So we're quitting growtopia. I can't really thank anybody enough. It's been a wonderful journey. Goodbye.
    bye wish you best luck

    i think i just broke the record for the most toxic post ever

    ^cool art from hammerjelly^
    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 85
    300,000 gems / 1,000,000

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    5,195

    Default

    这吓死我了。
    。。。是个笨蛋。
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    It's "Venezia" not Venice
    Posts
    2,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMooMoo View Post
    这吓死我了。
    。。。是个笨蛋。
    TRANSLATION: this scared me.
    ... is a fool

    ^cool art from hammerjelly^
    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 85
    300,000 gems / 1,000,000

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    5,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    TRANSLATION: this scared me.
    ... is a fool
    it did k
    itap
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    You can never not give this guy a SERIOUS reply to every thread he makes right, Dragon?
    Wait, I ever replied to a thread like this?

    Sorry, I tend to have short-term memory loss.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer your0ruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Wait, I ever replied to a thread like this?

    Sorry, I tend to have short-term memory loss.
    How could you forget his moderator application?
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

    Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....


    This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer xFloat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    edgelord location
    Posts
    3,296

    Default

    >Sees somthing about how you cant become a mod by foruming anymore
    >Makes a thread seeing if it was true
    >Other people confirm that its true
    >Quits

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    It's "Venezia" not Venice
    Posts
    2,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xFloat View Post
    >Sees somthing about how you cant become a mod by foruming anymore
    >Makes a thread seeing if it was true
    >Other people confirm that its true
    >Quits
    >reads thread
    >doesn't detect sarcasm
    >assumes OP is serious
    >assumes that OP is quitting because of an earlier thread

    ^cool art from hammerjelly^
    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 85
    300,000 gems / 1,000,000

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer xFloat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    edgelord location
    Posts
    3,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    >reads thread
    >doesn't detect sarcasm
    >assumes OP is serious
    >assumes that OP is quitting because of an earlier thread
    Sure, you can think that

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Sagittaries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    >reads thread
    >doesn't detect sarcasm
    >assumes OP is serious
    >assumes that OP is quitting because of an earlier thread
    >reads this
    >detects salt
    >gets kernels
    >pops some corn

    But I mean... good luck with you and your wife.
    I draw bad arts and write stories.
    Pucca is my spirit animal

    https://media.tenor.com/images/893c5...2908/tenor.gif

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    I'll warn you once, I won't warn twice.
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Awww inspired by how much you guys want me back, and that CowMooMoo just broke up with me. I won't quit.
    Don't cry please I know it was sudden and real. I know you love me and are a big fan of me, but please don't cry. TEARS ARE SALTY.
    like saltyspud. Who's our newly adopted son (or daughter, I won't assume). BUT I STILL WANT TO BE A MODERATOR. VOTE FOR ... 2k!7!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer SaltySpud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    I would start running.
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ... View Post
    Awww inspired by how much you guys want me back, and that CowMooMoo just broke up with me. I won't quit.
    Don't cry please I know it was sudden and real. I know you love me and are a big fan of me, but please don't cry. TEARS ARE SALTY.
    like saltyspud. Who's our newly adopted son (or daughter, I won't assume). BUT I STILL WANT TO BE A MODERATOR. VOTE FOR ... 2k!7!
    I wasn't going to reply...
    but what?
    Discord: Saltimas#8154

    This is a very nice signature.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer ToolHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,347

    Default

    oh heck no
    IGN: ToolHead
    (Old usernames: unkn0wngun3r,automotive,victor3615)
    Discord: Guner#7751
    It seems like pain and regret are your best friends.

    hoes mad

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CowMooMoo View Post
    这吓死我了。
    。。。是个笨蛋。
    korece mi anlayacağız lan sen ne diyorsun kaç yaşındasın da hava atıyorsun lan sen
    ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMan çocuğu
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •