Thread: Pet Extractor

Default Pet Extractor

Suggestion #4:
    Pet Extractor! It would be similar to the CRISPR or Genetic Resquencer with how it's used. The Pet Extractor takes 1 of the 3 leashes out of a battle pet, but for balancing purposes, the other two leashes are destroyed when the selected leash is removed. It could cost X number of Pet Trainer Medals from Pet Trainers, cost X number of World Locks from Locke, cost X number of Tourney Tokens from Sales-Man, or cost X number of Growtokens in the Growtoken Store. It should not be sold for Gems because they would become way too common and allow for trading of normally untradeable leashes.

Here is OldSock's input on the idea:
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSock
    I think the price should be relatively cheap with a price of up to 50 Pet Medals however, the pet should be contained in a "battle token" and can only be used to add the move to another pet, rather than collecting the leash for use as a leash.
    My only problem with OldSock's idea is that the developers would have to create 300ish new items, one "battle token" for each existing leash in game that can be trained as a battle pet.
    IGN: Peryton

Level: 91
    HQ: CAVES
    Discord: Peryton#3621
    Guild: Caves

Joined Growtopia: July 22, 2013
    Joined forums: August 7, 2013

Inside your refrigerator, but you can't see me.

Wait if someone bought L Dragon and had 2 random pets, could they extract it and unlock the forbidden beast's overpowered power?!
    IGN: DisIsJames

Pleasure to be here.

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." -Og Mandino

Recently hit and passed 5,200 Subscribers!

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0D...NOxC73TFAUhbCg

Quote Originally Posted by DisIsJames View Post
    Wait if someone bought L Dragon and had 2 random pets, could they extract it and unlock the forbidden beast's overpowered power?!
    I guess? To be honest, I think that if the Pet Extractor was expensive enough people wouldn't want to buy it just to trade Legendary Dragons/Violet Protodrakes/Puppy Leashes/Party Fowls. I mean those pets are already pretty much tradable, but just in Battle Pet form.

I think 50 Pet Medals should be the max price since there's really no use of a super expensive pet extractor, you might as well just buy the leash again. It should definitely be from Pet Trainers since it's a deck modifying tool, much like CRISPR Technology and Genetic Resequencer.

I thought of a similar suggestion a while ago, that if you have the 'Pet Extractor' in your bag, a second option appears below 'Genesplice a New Ability', that says 'Insert Extracted Ability'. This allows you to choose one of your battle pets currently contained in your Battle Leash and to choose one of their 3 abilities to be inserted to the pet in question. This process consumes the entire Battle Pet, removing the other 2 abilities. If you are trying to genesplice an ability that is of a different element to the first pet in the receiving battle leash, then you would therefore require a CRISPR Technology and regardless you'll be required to spend the 10 WLS needed for genesplicing.

+1 to this suggestion, it's something us pet trainers have wanted for a long time.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

+1 to save my pheonix pacifier
    I like having a "1" in front of my name because it makes me first in the online forumer list.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    I think 50 Pet Medals should be the max price since there's really no use of a super expensive pet extractor, you might as well just buy the leash again. It should definitely be from Pet Trainers since it's a deck modifying tool, much like CRISPR Technology and Genetic Resequencer.

I thought of a similar suggestion a while ago, that if you have the 'Pet Extractor' in your bag, a second option appears below 'Genesplice a New Ability', that says 'Insert Extracted Ability'. This allows you to choose one of your battle pets currently contained in your Battle Leash and to choose one of their 3 abilities to be inserted to the pet in question. This process consumes the entire Battle Pet, removing the other 2 abilities. If you are trying to genesplice an ability that is of a different element to the first pet in the receiving battle leash, then you would therefore require a CRISPR Technology and regardless you'll be required to spend the 10 WLS needed for genesplicing.

+1 to this suggestion, it's something us pet trainers have wanted for a long time.
    Actually, that would work way better than what I had suggested and way better than the "battle tokens" you previously suggested! Thank you for sharing the idea!