Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: BETA Feedback and Bugs - July 2017

Thank you all for the feedback provided It's nice to hear some opinions, concerns and suggestions!

Cheers,
    ExeCutie

Master Sorcerer ProfuselyGrowtopia's Avatar

Really enjoyed myself. Beta was cool.
    IGN: Profusely

how i foookin regret my forum name

That was fun. FEEDBACKTIME

Name:  WLinBalloonomatic.png
Views: 240
Size:  248.0 KB

This doesn't feel intended. It says 999 rarity but actually only counts for 50.

Name:  White drips.png
Views: 308
Size:  312.3 KB

This random graphical bug. Sometimes players will have white drips on them, even if they aren't actually wet.

Those are the bugs I could find! I hope you can fix them.
    IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

Lesser Wizard

I hope that this event isn't as tedious as the zombie apocalypse event. As long as it doesn't ruin the way that the game functions, I am excited. Don't block off features with it please.
    Ign: TyTheAbsol

Thumbs up Feedback

the idea of the balloon fight is great, and instead making an item, you guys made an event that is fun for everyone. the teams and the doors, also the balloon-o-matic (that can be used by growtopians with the same team) also makes this war more intresting. i kinda dislike the part where got hit by other team and turned into their color for whole 10 minutes, but yea kinda risky. I don't know about the white door, that makes you can hit other person but you will have to wait for some seconds just to hit someone on that door. but still, if you just like don't wanna be in the war.. like busy farming stuff and suddenly a guy hits you with a balloon but you can't do anything to stop the drip xD, that part is kinda sucks. and still if you don't have a balloon-o-matic and you still wanna join the battle, still you need to go to a famous rich persons world just to get to his Bamatic (balloon-o-matic easy name eh?), it's a 50-50 chance for you just to search the world, and the bonus is for the people who have the Bamatic that also got a negative part, which is overheated. Would there be special event where you can collect small balloons in a non-populated locked world during the War? if there is, then the war could be more intresting since more players can come and support, more blocks can be added like a team door, which probably only that team could use the door (not entrance... door that leads to another door if possible). and if you guys also can make a buff for the leading players such as, "top 5 players have extra 3 hits to disable his/her attacks". overall this is a pretty good War and I'm hoping this balloon war could continue to be added more stuff . thanks
    Starts where you are

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use what you have, and Do what you can

Well what happens after the war? Are there prizes? Is this a one time thing? Is it not? How often do we have wars? Will you always be on the same team? Also please add what is included in the pack on the gem store screen, I sorta wasted 25k gems. Anddd I think that's all of my questions.
    Sub to my youtube channel here! Means a lot!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08...PiIyg/featured

IGN - Jake645

Level: LV. 53

(Received LV. 50 on November 5th, 2016)

GOALS

Own GROW and make it famous again - Own it, and have gotten honors several times

Get something good in surgery - Gotten one med scarf on an alternate account

Get as many rollback plaques as possible (Collecting beginning 8/10/17) - Currently own 383

Last updated: September 3rd, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jake645 View Post
    Well what happens after the war? Are there prizes? Is this a one time thing? Is it not? How often do we have wars? Will you always be on the same team? Also please add what is included in the pack on the gem store screen, I sorta wasted 25k gems. Anddd I think that's all of my questions.
    well we know u get a trophy