Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beta - Complaint

Wait, wot. Door trees takes a whole day to grow!? Someone please elaborate, as I'm unowrthy to join the realm of /beta.

Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Wait, wot. Door trees takes a whole day to grow!? Someone please elaborate, as I'm unowrthy to join the realm of /beta.
    most blocks, bgs, consumables, and rest are boosted in rarity so yes it takes a whole day, and /beta requirement was decreased, it was for lvl 30 and 1000 hours played.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyren View Post
    most blocks, bgs, consumables, and rest are boosted in rarity so yes it takes a whole day, and /beta requirement was decreased, it was for lvl 30 and 1000 hours played.
    I honestly don't see the point of raising rarities ○~○

Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    I honestly don't see the point of raising rarities ○~○
    So that breaking dirt gives lots of gems so packs are easy to buy

What happened when you bought a SSP?

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I personally think it would be really cool if each team had a special ability exclusive to that team. For example, Punch could have some sort of homing balloon ability that they can use at the cost of 1 balloon and with a cooldown, Build could be able to build some sort of barricade that will splash you if you touch it and are on an opposing team, but can also be destroyed by anyone (or expire after a set amount of time), and perhaps Grow could be able to occasionally harvest a balloon of any kind when harvesting trees, similar to Harvester Of Sorrow except no need for fuel.
    I like these suggestions, however, rather than Team Grow just receiving a tree bonus I think they should get their own special balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Meh. The update was really watered down.
    Hehe 'watered' down...

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Meh. The update was really watered down. I think it was only fun to me because of how different Beta was. Regardless, this update won't last long. It's just another new feature that will be forgotton over the days and ignored totally. Only to be revisited for Quests or such. The lack of diversity sucks and it's just trying too hard.

Why bother adding NEW features while you could be fixing your previous slumps of updates? It's so petty to watch these types of updates just fail and flop. We want long-term content, fixed content, FUN content.
    Hamumu said himself (or Seth?) earlier this year, that this year will be focusing on fixing & updating previous updates. We want more interesting ways to use these features that the developers have made. We want more ways to play Growtopia, more ways to enjoy it, more ways to build interesting worlds. PAW is literally the only time that evidence is shown to them listening to us.

It's pretty sad, as they never give feedback to any rants/feedback we give them. No explanations on why this happens or why that is like that. They're like ghosts, just lurking on the forums, and only ever reply to bugs/major issues.
    I agree, there's so many features and items that are lacking. We already have plenty of monthly events... Not much else I can say other than this, I agree entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by 1fongnat View Post
    Or maybe balloon warz is the August monthly update?
    ExeCutie stated in the Announcements subforum that this was the July Monthly Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    For me the warz felt like mix of pine week and game pack.
    Yeah that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    It makes sense. If you could keep ballooning even when wet, then people capable to broadcast a lot will misuse their abilities.
    It's to balance the feature.
    Place 2 Towel Racks and you can forever dry yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrlz View Post
    Please think, they don't update the game because they don't want us to download and update growtopia 2 times. First for the Balloon Warz, second for the IOTM. If they ask us to update Growtopia, then they have to release the IOTM too. Please bepat.
    This wouldn't be the first time they released the IOTM before the month even started. The Speed Medallion comes in the same update as Balloon Warz, evidence from Beta Server.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

Master Sorcerer

Obviously not a July update, another day and it'll be August. Isn't this just... exhilarating?

Seriously, I can almost feel my brain cells withering from lack of excitement and joy. Last year, I began thinking about how every update is so... Random. Directionless. They throw an update into the air, and let it slowly fall to the ground until eventually it's completely, utterly, DEAD. Why not elaborate and potentially fix past updates and revamp them to fit the communities needs and make it better?

I am hoping for changes, I want changes, we want changes. Come on Seth, Hamumu, Ubisoft or whoever is steering us in this direction and lets turn it around.

Default I agree

It seems as if the devs only wanted us to feel included. Even though we aren't really testing much in the beta, you should still be thankful that we were given the experience to do this cool stuff. Stop complaining and just have some fun dude!
    Happy Farming Everyone! Instagram: @nurdcat_gt Contact me in NUKA

Quote Originally Posted by n3rdcaT View Post
    It seems as if the devs only wanted us to feel included. Even though we aren't really testing much in the beta, you should still be thankful that we were given the experience to do this cool stuff. Stop complaining and just have some fun dude!
    Don't you dare tell me to stop complaining, beta is meant to be useful, not a community event to get people to shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitron View Post
    Obviously not a July update, another day and it'll be August. Isn't this just... exhilarating?

Seriously, I can almost feel my brain cells withering from lack of excitement and joy. Last year, I began thinking about how every update is so... Random. Directionless. They throw an update into the air, and let it slowly fall to the ground until eventually it's completely, utterly, DEAD. Why not elaborate and potentially fix past updates and revamp them to fit the communities needs and make it better?

I am hoping for changes, I want changes, we want changes. Come on Seth, Hamumu, Ubisoft or whoever is steering us in this direction and lets turn it around.
    It'll be released this Friday, technically a late July Update.

Exclamation Mmmmmhmmk

YES, incident feel like beta was helpful. Cause I found a glitch with the balloon o Marco where if you put a world lock locks in in (you can for some reason) it gives 999 rarity. But nothing comes out in return. In beta people had few world locks and they prolly didn't wanna waste them.ö

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPother View Post
    What happened when you bought a SSP?
    pls. I wanna know

pls. I wanna know
    you'll get 5 seeds of crazy rarities (from what i remember)
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

Discord: LittleFella#2310

pls. I wanna know
    You'll get 5 seeds that DON'T involve dirt. I got stuff like Martian Tree cause it doesn't need rarity 50 dirt, only rarity 1 items. There was still rarity 1 seeds.