Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating in the Bloon Warz issue

THANKS SETH FOR GIVING THESE RICH PPL MORE DLS AGAIN
    Ign - iDelarosa
    The O.G. of the forums
    Don't agree with my opinion? Then nikka go argue with your non-existing dad !

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6b4f...itemid=8936671

Quote Originally Posted by idelarosa View Post
    THANKS SETH FOR GIVING THESE RICH PPL MORE DLS AGAIN
    It's almost impossible to make new features without making it possible to profit from them.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Cheating will always happen if there is no consequence for doing so... That's is why these "pro" players cheat in order for profit...

For example the people in the Pokémon community have to deal with hackers cheating their way into battle ready pokemon with color and max stats (max ivs). The Pokémon company totally ignores it
    Making more people cheat

Even in the Overwatch community people purposely mess with other people's rank in game by leaving or throwing the game due to no reprocussions although the blizzard team is working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    It's almost impossible to make new features without making it possible to profit from them.
    I'll one day suggest something different
    Ign - iDelarosa
    The O.G. of the forums
    Don't agree with my opinion? Then nikka go argue with your non-existing dad !

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6b4f...itemid=8936671

Developers gave to us chance to test update and find all possible problems and in total we found NOTHING I remember when somebody wrote about that people can hit others on white door so it was fixed (now we have immunity when enter to the world). IDK what to say, but funny update becoming to NOT funny Pretty sad

Check my thread in Suggestion Box please
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ds-Please-Read

Quote Originally Posted by ExeCutie View Post
    That's a nice riddle !

It also seems too easy to get a friend from a different teaam, balloon them, have them use a towel, balloon then again and have them towel again, etc...
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

This isn't exactly "cheating" rather an exploit. However, it does puts the rest of the genuinely skilled contenders at a much larger disadvantage and allows for the pros to simply just get away with cheap tactics. That is honestly unfair. Everyone should be on an equal playing field and challenges like these should give the players who are legitametly better "balloon assassins" a chance. Perhaps a cooldown on changing the P-Jammer's settings or suspension for all those who use the jammer to get easy hits.

Balance is important in everything, but unfortunately there is no balance, or equal opportunity. The only true victors are the ones controlling the popular worlds. The non-exploiting and skillful players will just have to take their Top 5 prizes, or in some cases (especially when many of these people are online) nothing, which is quite disappointing. Hopefully, in the future the GT team can change that barren landscape for this event.

Edmush hasn't been cheating, I've seen him running around the popular worlds hitting people. Moneychanger is a different story.
    I honestly don't know why this dragon is here....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    The problem in general is the same problem as cosmic challenge/egg challenge/zombie pandemic. Trade world owners, admins, (we all know who am I talking about) keep their pine guardian on for most of the time, then just come 2 the world n' turn it off, balloon everyone and turn it back on & leave. Completely unfair for normal players because they wont win EVER, since the trade world owners are just coming in every 10 mins in their trade worlds and get easy 50 hits. Pretty much destroys the whole challenge.

Note that im thinking these players should be somehow scolded or punished by using scummy ways to win stuff like this since its NOT their first time using these ways.
    People will always manipulate the elements to their advantage. It is unfair, but theres nothing to be done

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by SirNooby View Post
    It also seems too easy to get a friend from a different teaam, balloon them, have them use a towel, balloon then again and have them towel again, etc...
    That's not possible.