Thread: PAW and Balloon Warz.

Default PAW and Balloon Warz.

So I've been thinking about this, now I'm not saying it's gonna happen, But what if, the Developers we're focusing so much on this 'balloon warz' update, that the Paw update won't be as great as the others? Cause it's exactly this month, and like... To be honest, I'd rather pick a better Paw over any other update, cause Paw is always amazing, waking up everyday to see what new cool features and its new items were gonna be. It was basically an update everyday for a week!

Now I'm hoping just hoping, they understand how important Paw is, because it's in the name 'Player appreciation week' and that they have focused on the next Paw as much as Seth and Hamumu did.

It depends on which suggestions they picked up from the forums.. Hoping for a fast way to delete the ignored people!
    "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

I hope that they're bringing in some huge and great ideas, features and stuffs!

Lesser Knight

Trust me PAW will be the best update this month
    IGN: TNT

I don't see much focus on balloon warz, just much time spent and I swear if PAW isn't going to be great I'm not sure what else they'ŗe doing.
    hi im temmie!

My BFG world: WasabiGems