Thread: Hey Guys!

Default Hey Guys!

Yo! Wassup Gt Community! I am Concern in gt and i would like to introduce myself! I am a talented young artist in Singapore and I have been creating small designs/ drawings for smaller games! I decided that I would post ideas for updates and designs onto the forums and try to help out Growtopia! Hope that ya'll would support my ideas! Please comment! I would love to see your thoughts on my ideas! I would be working on the ideas today and everyday, i would try to come out with an idea on items and updates! Hope this would work out and would be useful for Growtopia!

Concern❤️

Okay I know you stopped capitalizing every word and I'm proud of you on that but can you also stop putting so many exclamation points? It seems like you overdosed on caffeine.
    IGN: DaddyMadi69
    #SHORTLIVESMATTER

Discord: Daddy Madi#8862

Quote Originally Posted by Madi View Post
    Okay I know you stopped capitalizing every word and I'm proud of you on that but can you also stop putting so many exclamation points? It seems like you overdosed on caffeine.
    Okay sure I will Haha )

I love to make pixel arts for growtopia too

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleArt View Post
    Yo! Wassup Gt Community! I am Concern in gt and i would like to introduce myself! I am a talented young artist in Singapore and I have been creating small designs/ drawings for smaller games! I decided that I would post ideas for updates and designs onto the forums and try to help out Growtopia! Hope that ya'll would support my ideas! Please comment! I would love to see your thoughts on my ideas! I would be working on the ideas today and everyday, i would try to come out with an idea on items and updates! Hope this would work out and would be useful for Growtopia!

Concern❤️
    Welcome to the forums then, enjoy your stay :]
    signature is still loadi.................