Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting High School tomorrow

Default Starting High School tomorrow

It's probably gonna suck because I don't want a good bunch of my classes, and barely have any good friends.
    Any tips?

Edit: oh yea forgot to mention, I also have my first class with my freaking sister
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Get rid of your expectations, it's nothing special. I'm an introvert (a big one) so I had problems connecting with the others from my class. They were all strangers so it wasn't easy for me.

If you're going to a school with lots of tough guys and potential trouble-makers (like I do) just be confident. Show that you're not a victim, but don't be all smug and start trouble. My school is mostly an all-guys school with like 7-9 girls in the WHOLE school.

In my first year somebody set fire to the teacher's lounge. It was a pretty bad fire.

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

Its just like middle school trust me
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Whoever says High School is like Middle School should be chained with bones of themselves. I don't know about your school but you're probably going to die. Have fun going through all that, the time you suffer will make you think the existence your life.

But this is about my school and some others, yours may be different. But hey, college is a fun time. Dying in high school is worth it if you're going to college.

Growtopia Art - Discord Server
    Join our discord server today!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadin Siddique View Post
    Whoever says High School is like Middle School should be chained with bones of themselves. I don't know about your school but you're probably going to die. Have fun going through all that, the time you suffer will make you think the existence your life.

But this is about my school and some others, yours may be different. But hey, college is a fun time.
    I most likely won't be going to college... it sounds like a pain in the ass. I can't take another who knows how many years of education.

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post
    Get rid of your expectations, it's nothing special. I'm an introvert (a big one) so I had problems connecting with the others from my class. They were all strangers so it wasn't easy for me.

If you're going to a school with lots of tough guys and potential trouble-makers (like I do) just be confident. Show that you're not a victim, but don't be all smug and start trouble. My school is mostly an all-guys school with like 7-9 girls in the WHOLE school.

In my first year somebody set fire to the teacher's lounge. It was a pretty bad fire.
    Why would their daughter's parents send them there?

Growtopia Art - Discord Server
    Join our discord server today!

Why would their daughter's parents send them there?
    It's not the parent's choice... we all (most of us) choose our future school on our own.

The school is for electrical engineering and computing. Some rare girls are interested in that stuff, and so they choose it.

We're really not as bad as it sounds (we're not exactly good either). The most troublesome generation (the one that burned the school) already moved on.

But this is about my school and some others, yours may be different. But hey, college is a fun time. Dying in high school is worth it if you're going to college.
    lmao, i guess it depends on the school, my high school is just like my middle school
    Since July 2, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post

Lets just say according to my sister the bus driver lets people dip on the bus and someone tried to stab one of her friends

Also This guy who I'm gonna have to talk to about my social anxiety or what not apparently told my mom to make me join a club.... so that's gonna be SOOOO fun
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Same here. im not excited to see who will be in my class
    "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    Same here. im not excited to see who will be in my class
    I'm willing to bet there's not gonna be any more freshman but me in the creative writing class

Quote Originally Posted by SirNooby View Post
    I'm willing to bet there's not gonna be any more freshman but me in the creative writing class
    OKay, you're rightfully worried about this.
    I took a soft more math class as a freshmen and it was awkward as hell lol
    Since July 2, 2014