Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Security questions about Hotmail

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default Security questions about Hotmail

    Is using Hotmail as my Growtopia account email a dangerous step?
    I've just got hacked without download or even touched anything else...

    Anyone with same case?
    < Insert Siggy here >

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Richhomeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Dark Place
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    Is using Hotmail as my Growtopia account email a dangerous step?
    I've just got hacked without download or even touched anything else...

    Anyone with same case?
    No... its not dangerous....

    only depends on you. how you use it. i mean
    you have to be careful with your security on your hotmail.
    IGN: SydeStar
    Main Worlds: SydeStar
    Ahh, Welcome back to Growtopia!
    I am always watching you. (In-forums)

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    Is using Hotmail as my Growtopia account email a dangerous step?
    I've just got hacked without download or even touched anything else...

    Anyone with same case?
    Is your password very simple, or have u shared it with ur friends?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richhomeboy View Post
    No... its not dangerous....

    only depends on you. how you use it. i mean
    you have to be careful with your security on your hotmail.
    I'm just wondering is my account hacked due to my hotmail or...?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Is your password very simple, or have u shared it with ur friends?
    Not friend, relatives but I know them very very much. They won't scam or something too.
    < Insert Siggy here >

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard BrandonC15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    164

    Default Hacked earlier today

    I was hacked earlier today and my valuables were missing from my backpack and Worlds....

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Meranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beika-cho
    Posts
    5,425

    Default

    Definitely not a problem with hotmail. Well anyway, just do the last thing you can, change your password on your growtopia and email, and start over.
    In-active until I’m sure of what I want in life.

    [left]Instagram: @merwagish |•| Line: murigame |•| telegram: @ws_alche



  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meranda View Post
    Definitely not a problem with hotmail. Well anyway, just do the last thing you can, change your password on your growtopia and email, and start over.
    I did, btw I'm a friend of yours, I've change my forum acc.
    < Insert Siggy here >

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    eating ass, smoking grass and sledding fast
    Posts
    807

    Default

    I got my email hacked a while ago too, but it was mail.com which is trash, good thing that it wasn't my main email lol.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Meranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beika-cho
    Posts
    5,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    I did, btw I'm a friend of yours, I've change my forum acc.
    Kimi dare desu ka~~~ Who are you~~~
    In-active until I’m sure of what I want in life.

    [left]Instagram: @merwagish |•| Line: murigame |•| telegram: @ws_alche



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •