Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: The best way to get DL

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer RevandaVoey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
         Empty            Discord:    Revandz#5098
    Posts
    665

    Default The best way to get DL

    What is the best way to get DL with 36wls? I almost done with my M Bacon project btw.
    My English is bad.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer FishingTanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    eh
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevandaVoey View Post
    What is the best way to get DL with 36wls? I almost done with my M Bacon project btw.
    farming is your best bet, I farmed for 2 months on an alt with only 200 ftank seeds and got a dl ez

    farm farm farm

    nice




  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Yitzhak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevandaVoey View Post
    What is the best way to get DL with 36wls? I almost done with my M Bacon project btw.
    daily quest items, hard to explain but the items rise if they are 1day+ growtime or hard to obtain.
    In game name: Itzhak

    Main world: 6XL6

    Name&Age: Y/Itzhak, 17.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Voxel_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lσ-Fι
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingTanks View Post
    farming is your best bet, I farmed for 2 months on an alt with only 200 ftank seeds and got a dl ez

    farm farm farm
    28 days for 1 dl is a waste.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Zyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    28 days for 1 dl is a waste.
    no not really.
    Hi there starring guy.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer FishingTanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    eh
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    28 days for 1 dl is a waste.
    it's better than nothing

    besides, as I said it was an alt acount, so if I would just break 200 seeds for fun daily and get profitz

    nice




  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Voxel_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lσ-Fι
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Try 2k fishtank seeds / day, it'll give you 10k fishtank blocks, which is in total 30k+ gems/day. The only problem is the lack of life and social interaction.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer RevandaVoey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
         Empty            Discord:    Revandz#5098
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    Try 2k fishtank seeds / day, it'll give you 10k fishtank blocks, which is in total 30k+ gems/day. The only problem is the lack of life and social interaction.
    I have 318 planted fish tank trees. But with 36wls how many can I got?
    My English is bad.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ChuckinDuckins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Growtopia Bus
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    I could give you my 1K FTanks seeds to farm but someone has em rn. Kindness goes around :P

    Farm em everyday (or not it doesn't matter really) and you'll have 100K gems about every week. That and 200 seed profit every 2-4 day and if our buy and sell 1K SSP you'll get a DL a week. Just takes dedication.
    Nothing is true, but not all is false

    M̬͍͇̼̘͈̅ͨ͋̾̾́̕emę̼̮͇ͯ̍ͣ͂̊͜ ͙͓̬̣̗n͙̤̱͓̱̊͑̔͗ͤͫ̔t̻̹̫ͨ͂͋̎ ̩̫͕o̫͈̣̪ͣ͒͐͟͡ ̞̫̭̱̮̝̆̈́M̴̸͈̻ͯ̅ͧ̎ͫͨͅȏͯͤͩ̿ ̟̘̀r̖̭͗̀ͧ͢i̷̼̘̙͕̓̃ͫ̿͂͌͐ͭ̅͞ ͇̥̭

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Voxel_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lσ-Fι
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckinDuckins View Post
    I could give you my 1K FTanks seeds to farm but someone has em rn. Kindness goes around :P

    Farm em everyday (or not it doesn't matter really) and you'll have 100K gems about every week. That and 200 seed profit every 2-4 day and if our buy and sell 1K SSP you'll get a DL a week. Just takes dedication.
    school eats most of the time, doesn't it?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ChuckinDuckins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Growtopia Bus
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    school eats most of the time, doesn't it?
    Nah just don't feel like doing it.
    Nothing is true, but not all is false

    M̬͍͇̼̘͈̅ͨ͋̾̾́̕emę̼̮͇ͯ̍ͣ͂̊͜ ͙͓̬̣̗n͙̤̱͓̱̊͑̔͗ͤͫ̔t̻̹̫ͨ͂͋̎ ̩̫͕o̫͈̣̪ͣ͒͐͟͡ ̞̫̭̱̮̝̆̈́M̴̸͈̻ͯ̅ͧ̎ͫͨͅȏͯͤͩ̿ ̟̘̀r̖̭͗̀ͧ͢i̷̼̘̙͕̓̃ͫ̿͂͌͐ͭ̅͞ ͇̥̭

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer RevandaVoey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
         Empty            Discord:    Revandz#5098
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckinDuckins View Post
    I could give you my 1K FTanks seeds to farm but someone has em rn. Kindness goes around :P

    Farm em everyday (or not it doesn't matter really) and you'll have 100K gems about every week. That and 200 seed profit every 2-4 day and if our buy and sell 1K SSP you'll get a DL a week. Just takes dedication.
    I have 95k+ gems, I'm confused, what is better and on demand, SSP or RSP. Is the price of SSP still above 100wls? I just go around any ssp vend world and the owner say they buy ssp for 80-100wls. SSP is dropping?
    My English is bad.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevandaVoey View Post
    I have 95k+ gems, I'm confused, what is better and on demand, SSP or RSP. Is the price of SSP still above 100wls? I just go around any ssp vend world and the owner say they buy ssp for 80-100wls. SSP is dropping?
    Its 80-85, 90 if you are lucky (ssp)

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer RevandaVoey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
         Empty            Discord:    Revandz#5098
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Its 80-85, 90 if you are lucky (ssp)
    Damn it. So it's dropping, right?
    My English is bad.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevandaVoey View Post
    Damn it. So it's dropping, right?
    In a year it dropped 20wls

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer ZeroRarity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    6,016

    Default

    Lock Buy+(Item not present in GT yet) worlds and hope that it gets released in the future updates.

    Happened to me once.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

    Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

    Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Voxel_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lσ-Fι
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    Lock Buy+(Item not present in GT yet) worlds and hope that it gets released in the future updates.

    Happened to me once.
    What world was it

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in a marine boot camp being ready for war
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    Try 2k fishtank seeds / day, it'll give you 10k fishtank blocks, which is in total 30k+ gems/day. The only problem is the lack of life and social interaction.
    i farm 8k seeds i manage to farm everything in 2 hours early in the morning with helpers

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard Voxel_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lσ-Fι
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdreich View Post
    i farm 8k seeds i manage to farm everything in 2 hours early in the morning with helpers
    How many gems do you get

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard Zekrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Libtard State
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Its 80-85, 90 if you are lucky (ssp)
    sIr Are you OKAY? I sell my ssps always 104, you have to go to certain people or ssp vends to sell em higher.
    Gt is so boring yet i play it. Oh the irony.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •