View Poll Results: Do you like my suggestions?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

93 94.90%
  • No, I don’t. (Tell me why)

5 5.10%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [GREY'S SUGGESTION BOX]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ToughnessGT View Post
    She knows where you are

Attachment 183301

But he will... BUMP!
    BOO BOO BOO

I have suggestions for Pandora's Box:
    Different items do different damage.
    Bare Fists / Fist Item (Pickaxe): 1 damage
    Anything that changes punch animation (Death ray, ice calf, stone spear... etc): 2 damage
    Rare Pandora weapon / Legendary dragon or bot: 3 damage
    SUPER RARE Pandora weapon / LEGENDARY katana: 5 damage

To counter this, you could give Pandora more health, especially if there's multiple players. (90% of her base health of extra health per player)

Also, about the boxes themselves:
    If they always spawn they might be a bit too common, and quickly lose value. Maybe have a "Pandora Day" when they spawn, or make them spawn from special events. Alternatively, you could simply make them super rare (Boxes spawn all the time with antimatter rarity, with 0.5% chance of being "real", etc)

Finally, the inviting system could be simplified, by sending anyone in "PANDORASCASTLE" to the creepy world when the box is opened. Simply friendcast or even broadcast before opening! This would also allow people who have no friends (sad, but they exist) to experience the fun, just by hanging out in the world.
    IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    BOO BOO BOO
    #Y-U-BULLY #DUN-BULLY-PLZ
    IGN: kyejeh
    Social Media:
    Instagram
    YouTube

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ToughnessGT View Post
    #Y-U-BULLY #DUN-BULLY-PLZ
    Omg no I didn’t mean to bully. Omg lol.
    Boo!

The thing people say that when they scare others
    I didn’t mean that with the Boo meaning.

Whoops!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryfan View Post
    I have suggestions for Pandora's Box:
    Different items do different damage.
    Bare Fists / Fist Item (Pickaxe): 1 damage
    Anything that changes punch animation (Death ray, ice calf, stone spear... etc): 2 damage
    Rare Pandora weapon / Legendary dragon or bot: 3 damage
    SUPER RARE Pandora weapon / LEGENDARY katana: 5 damage

To counter this, you could give Pandora more health, especially if there's multiple players. (90% of her base health of extra health per player)

Also, about the boxes themselves:
    If they always spawn they might be a bit too common, and quickly lose value. Maybe have a "Pandora Day" when they spawn, or make them spawn from special events. Alternatively, you could simply make them super rare (Boxes spawn all the time with antimatter rarity, with 0.5% chance of being "real", etc)

Finally, the inviting system could be simplified, by sending anyone in "PANDORASCASTLE" to the creepy world when the box is opened. Simply friendcast or even broadcast before opening! This would also allow people who have no friends (sad, but they exist) to experience the fun, just by hanging out in the world.
    The damage system is actually what I meant with Bare fist / PANDORA’s Items in the Main Post.
    I was also thinking of making Pandora’s BOX a event like Balloon Warz at the beginning, but nah. I just put it out there, so if there is a chance for this to get added, Ubisoft Can think something for that. I was just suggesting the “Spawning item” concept.

About the /FC and /BC. I was going to add /FC, but /rgo or /go doesn’t work for that command and the only way to enter someone else’s “Creepy pandoras castle”, you need to /go or /rgo since it has a name such as PANDORASCASTLE_1.

Sb and bc shouldn’t work, because if everyone’ll Be able to enter a specific Pandora’s Castle, it won’t be fun but a madness to kill all Dark souls and Pandora for selfishness and free items / profit. This suggestion was made to make friends work together, help each other and earn something together. I’m talking about “Team work”.

Grey, who taught you how to change the textures of items? You may not teach me, but he/she will.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Grey, who taught you how to change the textures of items? You may not teach me, but he/she will.
    I contacted people knew how to change the textures. They told me that they couldn't help me (and NOW, I understand why). So, I tried understanding the basics of file changing in Growtopia. At the end, I found how to change the game files. So, he (You may not teach me, but he/she will.) won't be able to teach you how. This is not because of that I'm a selfish person. It's because. More people knows = More people will be likely to find.

Changing game textures is cool, but some people can use it to fool other people.
    Example:

NEW IOTM!
    UNICORN MASK!

or

100 ROYAL LOCK GIVEAWAY! -in YT video with dropped Royal Locks around him / her-
    Actually: Small locks, but re-teplaced with Royal Lock texture.

and much more.

I know that you won't use it for these type of stuff, but if I tell you, that means I will have to tell it to other people to keep it fair. I'm sorry. You know. I love and care you. I also trust you, but I can't tell how to do this to anyone. Not even if you were my brother / mom / dad / etc. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you.

Understandable, have a great day/night. I'll have to do it myself then.

Banned

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Grey clear your inbox.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    Grey clear your inbox.
    'kay! Done.

Banned

I don’t feel like writing suggestions anymore. I am closing this thread. Thanks for supporting me. I don’t want to spend any more second of my life on something that won’t change anything. I spend hours on every single one of my Suggestions. I could’ve be out, having fun with my friends. Instead I am home, writing stupid suggestions. Sorry. I won’t make any more suggestions.

THREAD, CLOSED!
    Then why seek attention by bumping the thread again?

Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

It seems one of the greatest stories (for me in my opinion) have come into the last page. The reason is understandable, and I am happy for your decision sensei. Thanks for all the suggestions that made me amazed and inspired.

Because I want people to KNOW that this thread is closed.
    Also I don’t want people to get HYPEd on dev’s replying to their suggestion threads.
    Even if they aren't gonna get implemented, it was still fascinating to see what you came up with/ I never got a chance to see what your Pandora's Box suggestion was, shame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Really good idea, the edit and stuff is very AMAZING, well I'm pretty sad that devs wont add this :/. Anyway gj
    DrOreo002
    Plugin & Java programmer at spigotmc.org
    Github | Spigot

Master Sorcerer

paid bump
    Don't die pls, Grey wanna work on you
    IGN: kyejeh
    Social Media:
    Instagram
    YouTube

Banned

Working on: Growtopia Marketplace.

It's the right time to kill the Vending and BUY+ worlds.

Lesser Knight

THREAD CLOSED

Hello. I am very sorry about this, but.. I won't continue writing suggestions for this game anymore. I just don't feel like that my suggestions will help this game. Here are some of the reasons. My suggestions are not good enough to be implemented. Also, Ubisoft is extremely scared of getting help from the community. Yes. I am the one saying this. The boy who was always on the side of Ubisoft. Not anymore. I am sorry.

Instead of writing suggestions and wasting my time, I will go out and hang out with my ''Real Friends''. I spent HOURS and SWEAT on every single one of my suggestions. Providing information. Pixel Art. Previews. For nothing. Don't expect me to add anything else on this thread until Ubisoft's brave enough to get help from the community. I am not talking about myself, btw.

Attachment 175926
    Credits: © 2017 Ubisoft.
    © Growtopia

Attachment 182181
    I can't stand what Ubisoft is doing to this community. I loved your suggestions..

Banned

Thread design updated!
    Note: I didn't like it. Removing it and making a new one.

You know Ubi has implemented some suggestions.
    Dont be to hard on em.
    But you started doing suggestions again anyway?
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/