Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 153 of 153

Thread: BlueDwarf's Haunting Environments: A Halloween Building Contest

  1. #141
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,219

    Default

    Dang it... I wanted to make one but didn't see this thread until now..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Dang it... I wanted to make one but didn't see this thread until now..
    Can I please make one and enter it tomorrow..? Please?
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

  2. #142
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    863

    Default No

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Dang it... I wanted to make one but didn't see this thread until now..

    - - - Updated - - -



    Can I please make one and enter it tomorrow..? Please?
    Nope the dead line was the 27th and tommorow its past that
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  3. #143

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycan View Post
    Wasn’t me who accused of copying I just provided the pics, but wow I never thought of google to search pixel art... I guess we know where they got their art then...

    In reply to:
    yeah i know that im sorry for quoting the wrong reply i just got really mad because i have already talked to the guy who copied stuff to the internet in private message and he says he did it all by himself.

  4. #144
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,219

    Default



    I'm not allowed to render it again...
    - I added Spooky weather
    - I broke all the dirt blocks
    - I broke the scary green face
    - I added another bat
    - I added cave platforms to travel around the world
    - I added Space connectors to the BOO and the ghost

    Please allow this..
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

  5. #145
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    somewhere in an overpopulated continent
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post


    I'm not allowed to render it again...
    - I added Spooky weather
    - I broke all the dirt blocks
    - I broke the scary green face
    - I added another bat
    - I added cave platforms to travel around the world
    - I added Space connectors to the BOO and the ghost

    Please allow this..
    too late boii

  6. #146
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1x1x1x1 View Post
    too late boii
    Aw dang it....
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

  7. #147
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    698

    Default

    If I disqualified pixel art taken from elsewhere, the vast majority of the worlds that primarily feature pixel art would be out.
    Of the 7 I checked so far, only one contained a pixel art that wasn't one of the first 5 Google Image results when searching the subject.

    I didn't say it wasn't allowed at the start, and I won't ban it now.



    Some news:
    Right around 70 submissions have been counted up. Still going through some questionable stuff that was submitted to me elsewhere before I can post a final count and a list of the submissions.

    This has been a great turnout, thanks to everyone that put a world out there.
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

    Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!

  8. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irkalla View Post
    Here’s Onyx1 and my entry to this competition. STALKER. I’ll try to let the world speak for itself.

    Attachment 179782
    Looks awesome to me

  9. #149
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irkalla View Post
    Here’s Onyx1 and my entry to this competition. STALKER. I’ll try to let the world speak for itself.

    Attachment 179782
    I like how you made the trees look more realistic than the trees you usually see in other worlds.

  10. #150
    Master Sorcerer GrowH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gone. Elsewhere.
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDwarf View Post
    If I disqualified pixel art taken from elsewhere, the vast majority of the worlds that primarily feature pixel art would be out.
    Of the 7 I checked so far, only one contained a pixel art that wasn't one of the first 5 Google Image results when searching the subject.

    I didn't say it wasn't allowed at the start, and I won't ban it now.



    Some news:
    Right around 70 submissions have been counted up. Still going through some questionable stuff that was submitted to me elsewhere before I can post a final count and a list of the submissions.

    This has been a great turnout, thanks to everyone that put a world out there.
    Just askin', would it be - to have art taken from ingame?
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

    UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

    These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

  11. #151
    Master Sorcerer ItsKyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    863

    Default .

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    Just askin', would it be - to have art taken from ingame?
    Ye sure it would be ws bluedwarf said he wont be disqualifying any worlds with pixel art
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

  12. #152
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDwarf View Post
    If I disqualified pixel art taken from elsewhere, the vast majority of the worlds that primarily feature pixel art would be out.
    Of the 7 I checked so far, only one contained a pixel art that wasn't one of the first 5 Google Image results when searching the subject.

    I didn't say it wasn't allowed at the start, and I won't ban it now.



    Some news:
    Right around 70 submissions have been counted up. Still going through some questionable stuff that was submitted to me elsewhere before I can post a final count and a list of the submissions.

    This has been a great turnout, thanks to everyone that put a world out there.
    I tried using my creativity but I guess I based off part of the ghost, and the finger off of an image.
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

  13. #153

    Wink ParanormalGrowtivity

    Now that I am able to render finally, here is my complete entry for he contest. (Don’t worry, I had already submitted it days ago).

    Thanks for all the support and those who visited :3 It really means a lot and was worth all the effort, time, and WLS

    Feel free to check it out and leave feedback ^_^

    Name:  C1C9F377-ACD0-487F-8520-320AC4E8EEDC.jpeg
Views: 124
Size:  665.9 KB

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •