Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: HARVESTER ITEMS ARE RISING!

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer jasonbwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Just cruising by on flat tires in an '06 Chevy
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    This is one of the saddest thing ive seen in this thread as of now
    explain I just don't like cancer youtubers.
    Jas#6238

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard Apples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Cool050's Trashcan
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChairLord View Post
    xDD Somebodys mad. and they are harvester items im talking about. not harvest fest items idiot.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Tired of being alone? dont be so mad all the time lol
    Look at his signature LOL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    when u deny the fact even tho u know u wrong

    and someone can explain to me what "harvester items" is ?
    WHen i clicked on it, the word HARVESTER means the crime villian, but in this case, he used it to advertise his world, BUYHARVESTER

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apples View Post
    Look at his signature LOL
    what signature?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Apples View Post
    Look at his signature LOL

    - - - Updated - - -



    WHen i clicked on it, the word HARVESTER means the crime villian, but in this case, he used it to advertise his world, BUYHARVESTER
    advertising world belong to BUying and selling then..
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer MamboHams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    This thread is a plethora of spelling and grammar errors, as well as unneeded toxicity and unprovoked hostility by certain people.

    Please, stop arguing. It isn't going to change anything and no one's gonna become any smarter.
    I quit, but I'm back now. PM me if you need help with anything.

    IGN: MamboX

    Buying stuff that I can sell in vends (forcefield, diamond rocket shoes etc.) PM me.

    Discord: @Rice#2192
    Twitch: Rice81
    Instagram: sweden_ball

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard Zekrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Libtard State
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    This is one of the saddest thing ive seen in this thread as of now
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbwhat View Post
    you honestly are the most autistic person i've ever seen you can't grammar you're advertising your in the wrong subforum and your a cancer youtube clickbait channel now don't go saying that your thumbnails aren't because they are.. I don't even need to watch the videos to know that the video is fake. Now leave the forums and never come back il be sure to dislike bomb your videos from now on
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
    peeps are pushing the prices and end up losing wls
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    DRYAD IS RISING!!! WOWWOW THAT OWNER MAKE PRICE IS RISING
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
    he was pretty much triggered on this thread
    ----->https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...est-soul-masks
    Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    Yes, for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    Well, you did start insulting him in this thread so we'll consider you as "bashing someone for no apparent reason".
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    okay im bashing him for no reason.
    for no reason? okay okay im out
    Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    Im going to be honest. Im in no one side, but you started it first Nelson by calling him a "stupid youtuber"

    Stupid and being an idiot is kind of the same in some extent.

    Also, the people in his world is selling the item called a HARVESTER. You dont have to bash him because he doesnt know what to say

    As of Chairlord... Its not nice calling someone an idiot and assuming hes lonely.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
    lol? i don't even know him
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    yeah too many ppl helping him because he is a YOUTUBER im OUT.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
    don't you think 1/wl is overpiced?
    can't you see people selling it for like 2-3/wl
    plus the mask is not that rare at all
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    what are you? his fans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain~Sama View Post
    this must be a joke. no one can be that stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    stupid youtuber.
    i havent put any badwords here and you started it by calling me as idiot.
    you idiot youtuber.

    - - - Updated - - -



    he say lots of item on BUYHARVESTER.
    its advertising.
    why i do this? i dislike him calling someone innocent as scammer then being greedy as fk.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
    why do you always have to be on each thread he post?
    just because you can't meet his standards.
    value discussions is also the right place to post about prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    when u deny the fact even tho u know u wrong

    and someone can explain to me what "harvester items" is ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairLord View Post
    xDD Somebodys mad. and they are harvester items im talking about. not harvest fest items idiot.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Tired of being alone? dont be so mad all the time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    Harvest Fest Items.
    Not Harvester Items You Stupid Youtuber.
    And Dont Advertise Your Items On Value Discussion
    Are You That Stupid That You Dont Know Where Your Topic Belong?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairLord View Post
    Lots of harvesters and Harvest soul masks were made this festival. Now that the harvest festival is over, harvesters are skyrocketing in price.
    Make sure to get one while they are still cheap!
    Lots sell in the world BUYHARVESTER
    Y'ALL CALM YOUR TITTIES
    just a comment the first post was an advertisement
    Gt is so boring yet i play it. Oh the irony.

  6. #26
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
    why do you always have to be on each thread he post?
    just because you can't meet his standards.
    value discussions is also the right place to post about prices.
    Praise. He's just a kid whos mad.

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,485

    Default

    Disgusting price manipulation. I hope no 9 year olds fall for this person’s nonsense.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Time for a true display of skill!


    Turned myself to ash once more.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Disgusting price manipulation. I hope no 9 year olds fall for this person’s nonsense.
    Sadly, after reading through this thread, it would appear that a whole bunch of them already have.

    Okay, time to set things straight. Sure, a few insults have been thrown around, but the first ones were directed at chair lord. Now, let's actually take a second to see why people are having a go at this guy instead of calling them stupid kids or saying that they're unjustified.

    Chair lord is a perfect example of a cancerous youtuber as shown by the click-bait videos he makes, also: he tries to profit by making stupid threads like this one, he makes stupid troll offers (such as in another thread where he offered 150 harvest bombs for a 10-13dl world), he responds to people who try to point out the truth - albeit in an offensive manner - as though he's an illiterate 10 year old. I'll keep adding to this later.

    I mean, you just need to look at thread for more than a few seconds and should be obvious how awful this person is. Seriously though, if click-bait, and trying to bump up the prices of certain items just to profit while also advertising his own world wasn't bad enough...he didn't even do it in the correct god damn sub-forum.

    So please, don't buy things from his overpriced world, don't listen to his lies, ignore his stupidity and don't defend him.
    Current goals:

    Prepare for halloween. Done! (4 angels and a med scarf)

    Make a science station farm (0/1) I'm working on it!

    Get the one ring (0/1).

    "You can't reap the rewards of work you haven't done!"

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,485

    Default

    This guy is dedicated!
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Time for a true display of skill!


    Turned myself to ash once more.

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    664

    Default

    For anyone who is on chair lords side, go to his profile and look at the thread "sell profitable BUY+ world".
    Current goals:

    Prepare for halloween. Done! (4 angels and a med scarf)

    Make a science station farm (0/1) I'm working on it!

    Get the one ring (0/1).

    "You can't reap the rewards of work you haven't done!"

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Endorcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    MEME and ANIME. I'm somewhere in between
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
    lol? i don't even know him
    Yah.. he's not famous enough to get respect here in the forums tho :/
    Goals That No One Wants
    Replace My Broken Mouse So I Can Quit Using The Touch Pad [X/X]
    Finish Putting ID's And Locations To The Portals On My Science Station Farm [DONE]
    Get Rich By Quitting Because All My Stuff Is Expensive Now [DONE]


    Don't let your DREAMs be MEMEs

    Profile Drawn By A10a


    In-Game Name: Endorcer

    http://78.media.tumblr.com/7271783d3...co1_r1_500.gif

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard Pain~Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Catanzaro, Italy
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endorcer View Post
    Yah.. he's not famous enough to get respect here in the forums tho :/
    BenBarrage is famous and gets VERY SLIM respect in the forums.
    Most underestimations are false.
    Practicing arts and music! ♥
    IGN: Itamichan

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endorcer View Post
    Yah.. he's not famous enough to get respect here in the forums tho :/
    stop adding fuels onto fire.ur on the same boat with him.
    CHEAP SSP IN PICKVEND
    MY TRUSTED ADMINS:NOTINCLUDES

    IGN:ZAMBOT

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    then can i attack him again?
    my hand are itchy
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    then can i attack him again?
    my hand are itchy
    u stop too.dont make matters worse,u alr conveyed ur point
    CHEAP SSP IN PICKVEND
    MY TRUSTED ADMINS:NOTINCLUDES

    IGN:ZAMBOT

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zambot View Post
    u stop too.dont make matters worse,u alr conveyed ur point
    okay i guess since you say so...
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChairLord View Post
    Lots of harvesters and Harvest soul masks were made this festival. Now that the harvest festival is over, harvesters are skyrocketing in price.
    Make sure to get one while they are still cheap!
    Lots sell in the world BUYHARVESTER
    u do know that this is VALUE DISCUSSION WHERE U DISCUSS PRICES AND NOT CONTROL PRICES?IF U THINK FORUMS IS A PLACE TO MANIPULATE PRICES THEN UR TOTALLY WRONG.

    AND u created this to BOOAST ur profits at buyharvester huh?

    if u WANT TO PROVE UR NOT MANIPULATING PRICES,i want u to create another thread that is totally different from this to appease everyone.IF NOT,GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS BLOODY PLACE IF U CREATED THIS ACCOUNT JUST TO CONTROL PRICES AND FATTEN UR POCKETS.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    okay i guess since you say so...
    cos now its my turn to burn him

    - - - Updated - - -

    or else,ill gather these guys and bash EVERY THREAD OF URS
    CHEAP SSP IN PICKVEND
    MY TRUSTED ADMINS:NOTINCLUDES

    IGN:ZAMBOT

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zambot View Post

    cos now its my turn to burn him

    - - - Updated - - -

    or else,ill gather these guys and bash EVERY THREAD OF URS
    the reason i stopped is because if zambot turn around and defended you i wont win.
    now that he is the one attacking you...
    goodbye... you wont survive for long LOL.
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    the reason i stopped is because if zambot turn around and defended you i wont win.
    now that he is the one attacking you...
    goodbye... you wont survive for long LOL.
    ingrateful people like him that twist facts around and manipulate prices purely for his own profits doesnt deserve any sympathy...

    everyone know his making this thread just to make profit
    CHEAP SSP IN PICKVEND
    MY TRUSTED ADMINS:NOTINCLUDES

    IGN:ZAMBOT

  20. #40
    Squire ArcherBlacxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Bangkok,Thailand
    Posts
    17

    Exclamation ArcherBlacxx's Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    Harvest Fest Items.
    Not Harvester Items You Stupid Youtuber.
    And Dont Advertise Your Items On Value Discussion
    Are You That Stupid That You Dont Know Where Your Topic Belong?
    Please Don't insult and be polite.
    ArcherBlacxx
    BlacxxForest Team

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •