Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66

Thread: HARVESTER ITEMS ARE RISING!

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherBlacxx View Post
    Please Don't insult and be polite.
    okay are you his fans too?
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer MamboHams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    okay are you his fans too?
    Not wanting to insult someone for no reason does not make me like him. I don't insult you for nothing and have never been hostile towards you; doesn't mean that you're my friend.

    You've taken this too far, please stop attacking OP and back off. If OP wants to trick people for his own gain, let him. He will learn his lesson soon enough.
    I quit, but I'm back now. PM me if you need help with anything.

    IGN: MamboX

    Buying stuff that I can sell in vends (forcefield, diamond rocket shoes etc.) PM me.

    Discord: @Rice#2192
    Twitch: Rice81
    Instagram: sweden_ball

  3. #43
    Lesser Wizard Pain~Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Catanzaro, Italy
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherBlacxx View Post
    Please Don't insult and be polite.
    Read OP's SELLING BUY-WORLDS and you'll see why he's going warthog against him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    okay are you his fans too?
    Yeah, its better if you just stay out.
    Most underestimations are false.
    Practicing arts and music! ♥
    IGN: Itamichan

  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain~Sama View Post

    Yeah, its better if you just stay out.
    you the one who stay out.
    if you are not happy that im attacking your favorite youtuber tell him to get out of here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboHams View Post
    Not wanting to insult someone for no reason does not make me like him. I don't insult you for nothing and have never been hostile towards you; doesn't mean that you're my friend.

    You've taken this too far, please stop attacking OP and back off. If OP wants to trick people for his own gain, let him. He will learn his lesson soon enough.
    actually if he played blind like endorcer on his thread about harvester service that was taking tea set it will be over.
    but this guy think hes the boss here because hes a youtuber i wont stay still.
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    you the one who stay out.
    if you are not happy that im attacking your favorite youtuber tell him to get out of here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    actually if he played blind like endorcer on his thread about harvester service that was taking tea set it will be over.
    but this guy think hes the boss here because hes a youtuber i wont stay still.

    Look man I get that all the stupid, manipulative stuff this guy does for his own gain annoys you, it irritates me and a lot of other peeps too. We've already had a good go at this guy and exposed his antics to the rest of the forums, but the more you comment on this thread (especially calling him a stupid youtuber, or other people his fans), the more it discredits you, and me, and everyone else who's said something (or a lot of things ) against this guy.

    So if chair lord cares to comment again, or make another stupid thread, then feel free to respond accordingly, just try not to overdo it otherwise you put yourself in a negative light, which makes him look better than he is.

    Well, I'm going to leave this thread alone - or at least for a little while anyways - and I hope you'll do the same.
    Current goals:

    Prepare for halloween. Done! (4 angels and a med scarf)

    Make a science station farm (0/1) I'm working on it!

    Get the one ring (0/1).

    "You can't reap the rewards of work you haven't done!"

  6. #46
    Lesser Wizard Pain~Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Catanzaro, Italy
    Posts
    232

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    you the one who stay out.
    if you are not happy that im attacking your favorite youtuber tell him to get out of here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    actually if he played blind like endorcer on his thread about harvester service that was taking tea set it will be over.
    but this guy think hes the boss here because hes a youtuber i wont stay still.
    Not starting a war, but who said he's my favorite youtuber? I've never even been to his channel.
    Most underestimations are false.
    Practicing arts and music! ♥
    IGN: Itamichan

  7. #47
    Lesser Wizard Pain~Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Catanzaro, Italy
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Also, I thought your first reply on this thread was sarcasm.
    Most underestimations are false.
    Practicing arts and music! ♥
    IGN: Itamichan

  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferr02 View Post
    Look man I get that all the stupid, manipulative stuff this guy does for his own gain annoys you, it irritates me and a lot of other peeps too. We've already had a good go at this guy and exposed his antics to the rest of the forums, but the more you comment on this thread (especially calling him a stupid youtuber, or other people his fans), the more it discredits you, and me, and everyone else who's said something (or a lot of things ) against this guy.

    So if chair lord cares to comment again, or make another stupid thread, then feel free to respond accordingly, just try not to overdo it otherwise you put yourself in a negative light, which makes him look better than he is.

    Well, I'm going to leave this thread alone - or at least for a little while anyways - and I hope you'll do the same.
    okay you are reasonable and i respect that.
    im going to leave this thread alone for a while.(remember i say for a while if he do things that i dont like i wont hesitate to do this again)
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    I thought that the people on the forums were more civilized than this, but I guess I was strongly wrong. Sure he might be manipulating the market for his own gains and sure his English might not be the best, but doesn't mean we should lash out on him. I know that we can all be better than this and instead of 3 full pages of toxicity, I'm sure that just one person pointing out his mistakes and wrongdoings is enough.


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  10. #50
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    I thought that the people on the forums were more civilized than this, but I guess I was strongly wrong. Sure he might be manipulating the market for his own gains and sure his English might not be the best, but doesn't mean we should lash out on him. I know that we can all be better than this and instead of 3 full pages of toxicity, I'm sure that just one person pointing out his mistakes and wrongdoings is enough.
    I like to think that my posts weren't toxic
    Current goals:

    Prepare for halloween. Done! (4 angels and a med scarf)

    Make a science station farm (0/1) I'm working on it!

    Get the one ring (0/1).

    "You can't reap the rewards of work you haven't done!"

  11. #51
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    I thought that the people on the forums were more civilized than this, but I guess I was strongly wrong. Sure he might be manipulating the market for his own gains and sure his English might not be the best, but doesn't mean we should lash out on him. I know that we can all be better than this and instead of 3 full pages of toxicity, I'm sure that just one person pointing out his mistakes and wrongdoings is enough.
    the starting is only me pointing out but suddenly his fans come and attack me so...
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer MamboHams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    okay you are reasonable and i respect that.
    im going to leave this thread alone for a while.(remember i say for a while if he do things that i dont like i wont hesitate to do this again)
    Good, try not to argue too much on the forums. Nothing good comes out of it and it will only cause unwanted drama. If OP wants to be stupid, let him be. No need to go down to his level and argue with him.
    I quit, but I'm back now. PM me if you need help with anything.

    IGN: MamboX

    Buying stuff that I can sell in vends (forcefield, diamond rocket shoes etc.) PM me.

    Discord: @Rice#2192
    Twitch: Rice81
    Instagram: sweden_ball

  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer KxngGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboHams View Post
    Good, try not to argue too much on the forums. Nothing good comes out of it and it will only cause unwanted drama. If OP wants to be stupid, let him be. No need to go down to his level and argue with him.
    He even calls him out on his signature 🤦
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    updated 2/22/18
    IGN: KXNG
    LEVEL: 69

  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferr02 View Post
    I like to think that my posts weren't toxic
    Sorry, I didn't mean to point out everyone here, some (like you) were nice and tried to calm the people down here.


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  15. #55
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    He even calls him out on his signature 🤦
    wow i let you talk back to me for a while and now you are trying to keep insulting me?
    better you shut up for now if you want to fight or argue with me just say it.
    i let you talk about me for a few replies and now you think you are tough huh?
    my signature my choice.my reply my choice.
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  16. #56
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to point out everyone here, some (like you) were nice and tried to calm the people down here.
    Hehe thanks, also I believe you may possess one of the greatest siggy's in the forums lol.
    Current goals:

    Prepare for halloween. Done! (4 angels and a med scarf)

    Make a science station farm (0/1) I'm working on it!

    Get the one ring (0/1).

    "You can't reap the rewards of work you haven't done!"

  17. #57
    Master Sorcerer KxngGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    wow i let you talk back to me for a while and now you are trying to keep insulting me?
    better you shut up for now if you want to fight or argue with me just say it.
    i let you talk about me for a few replies and now you think you are tough huh?
    my signature my choice.my reply my choice.
    How am i insulting you?
    I dont need to argue with you, the text that you quoted wasnt even to you.
    And i didnt even mention about me being tough.
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    updated 2/22/18
    IGN: KXNG
    LEVEL: 69

  18. #58
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    He even calls him out on his signature 🤦
    dayum not insulting me
    IGN:JustAsuna.


  19. #59
    Master Sorcerer KxngGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Why?
    Posts
    1,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonCool View Post
    dayum not insulting me
    Yeah, it's not.
    Last edited by KxngGT; 10-13-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    updated 2/22/18
    IGN: KXNG
    LEVEL: 69

  20. #60
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    Yeah, it's not.
    yeah not my signature you are talking about?
    you suffer autism kid?
    IGN:JustAsuna.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •