Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Moderators items are tradable.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    612

    Post Moderators items are tradable.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    I love wolves. Borrowed it from ShadowSurfer and took a picture while I'm at it.
    From our community manger
    Last edited by LetsTalk; 10-25-2017 at 06:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    How are you so sure about that?
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    How are you so sure about that?
    I’ll give you proof,wait a second.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    somewhere in an overpopulated continent
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Sure, it's not like we can buy moderator items.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    I love wolves. Borrowed it from ShadowSurfer and took a picture while I'm at it.
    From our community manger

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer your0ruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,698

    Default

    Not like they can't change that property as they like..
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

    Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....


    This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Zyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    Not like they can't change that property as they like..
    Kairos really did borrowed it. he's a administrator so i guess that's why he could.
    Hi there starring guy.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Mettaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Log Out Button
    Posts
    6,188

    Default

    I think I recall Tony26 placing their tiger mod items in trade to show them.
    https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Fishykek.gif
    Memento mori.

    ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

    Started playing Growtopia since 2013.
    Voted as the Best Writer for 2016 and 2017.
    Hosted the Forum Awards 2017.
    The leader of the Writers' Union.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Olympias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    In the Yggdrasil Tree
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Desperate times call fer desperate measures.
    IGN: Olympias

    Farming/Meet Me World: BUYCULLISTSET

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer EpixMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk View Post
    I’ll give you proof,wait a second.

    Still waiting proofs...

    And i think f wand are moderator item and it for sale on TEMPER SPOT
    #PUNCHTeam

    My goals


    ign:EpixMan1
    World : DHVN

    my English is NOT the best, so please help me to improve it

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpixMan View Post
    Still waiting proofs...

    And i think f wand are moderator item and it for sale on TEMPER SPOT
    By mods item I mean their special items that they got.

    I already posted the proof

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer FOWL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk View Post
    By mods item I mean their special items that they got.

    I already posted the proof
    One person implying that they borrowed a mod item is 0 proof. There is no way to actually determine that lol.
    IGN: FOWL

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,785

    Default A Reply YO!

    Here it is true that you can trade mod items but I belive ShadowSURFER said in one of his videos he said his mod item is untraceable. Probs back in the old days it was. But Moderators with developer access can spawn items in. ( I asked Kaurkal and this is true that Ubisoft employees have dev access)

    Name:  3DBF99B9-F10E-47A8-9F20-4A0373626651.jpeg
Views: 278
Size:  26.0 KB
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Nope
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    I saw this darth vader guy.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    One person implying that they borrowed a mod item is 0 proof. There is no way to actually determine that lol.
    First of it’s not normal person.
    Second if you have something against me,tell it to a wall near you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Here it is true that you can trade mod items but I belive ShadowSURFER said in one of his videos he said his mod item is untraceable. Probs back in the old days it was. But Moderators with developer access can spawn items in. ( I asked Kaurkal and this is true that Ubisoft employees have dev access)

    Name:  3DBF99B9-F10E-47A8-9F20-4A0373626651.jpeg
Views: 278
Size:  26.0 KB
    See

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk View Post
    First of it’s not normal person.
    Second if you have something against me,tell it to a wall near you.

    - - - Updated - - -



    See
    Did you read it? It’s probraly untradeable now But tradeable years ago and Kaurkal said Ubisoft mods have dev access where they can summon in items. so therefore Kairos could’ve summoned in ShadowSURFER’s Mod item.
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Naruchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    328

    Default

    i’ll cop a pair of hamumu’s popcorn then please

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer champsweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in North Dakota,USA
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mettaton View Post
    I think I recall Tony26 placing their tiger mod items in trade to show them.
    Yeah, like 2 years ago lol
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

    Sincerely,
    iChamps
    Level-73

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer GrowH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gone. Elsewhere.
    Posts
    9,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalk View Post
    From our community manger
    Maybe he just said that to be fancy when he in reality just spawned one to his inventory
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

    UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

    These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer champsweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in North Dakota,USA
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    Maybe he just said that to be fancy when he in reality just spawned one to his inventory
    Im not sure if they are tradeable now, but they used to be for sure. I assume the old mod's items are still tradeable, and the new mod's items aren't, but I have no proof to back that up.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

    Sincerely,
    iChamps
    Level-73

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •