View Poll Results: What should I do

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quit

    16 24.62%
  • Stay and Startover

    49 75.38%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 42

Thread: Goodbye?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,778

    Default Goodbye?

    I am stuck with the decision to either stay or start over. I already gave away all of my stuff, except my set.

    What do you think?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Musher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    I am stuck with the decision to either stay or start over. I already gave away all of my stuff, except my set.

    What do you think?


    start over.
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I need 10k subs as soon as possible

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer REALGOPNIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Under Question
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    One BIG dumb decision!
    REALGOPNIK
    LVL 108
    #FakeNews

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard MrDomassGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Only you can decide that, though. But if you asking me I would say to stay.

    And why you gave away everything?
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Dinobones62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not so united kingdom
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    You've gave away all your items and now are asking if you should start again? Seems like it was a bit of a dumb move, if not an attention seeking one.

    edit: The fact that you voted for staying confirms my suspicions
    Ign: Koneka
    Discord tag: Frofa#0001

    Its been a while

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Overseer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Azeroth, Northshire.
    Posts
    757

    Default

    I'll help you start over.
    #EARTHANCIENT
    IGN: xREGAL

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    +3144 posts, yeah Im copying ExistJr
    Posts
    2,225

    Default

    Honestly I have 2 sides
    Quit, what? You already gave your items and you have no capital to start over. Plus the dramas you made, if you stay, Id PROBABLY just unfriend you because the drama, its so annoying.

    Stay, why? Because the Ubimumu I added and loved is STRONG, OPTIMISTIC, AND DONT GIVE UP EASILY. Also dont forget friendly.

    This? You are not the Ubimumu I know and loved, you dont give up easily right?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    542

    Default

    It's pathethic how you 'cried' in a thread about how you got scammed, then gave away all your stuff so you can quit and then ask us if you should start again? Dude, you're looking for attention, as I said, pathethic.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Atmora
    Posts
    1,197

    Default

    Why are you dragging this on? You've already given away all of your items, wls and such. You've stated ALREADY that you'd be quitting! Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want a fellow member to quit and I don't wish you to do so. It's just a bit fishy considering everything you've given away and the fact you're still here and all despite what you said.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Musher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitron View Post
    Why are you dragging this on? You've already given away all of your items, wls and such. You've stated ALREADY that you'd be quitting! Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want a fellow member to quit and I don't wish you to do so. It's just a bit fishy considering everything you've given away and the fact you're still here and all despite what you said.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I need 10k subs as soon as possible

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Dinobones62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not so united kingdom
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitron View Post
    Why are you dragging this on? You've already given away all of your items, wls and such. You've stated ALREADY that you'd be quitting! Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want a fellow member to quit and I don't wish you to do so. It's just a bit fishy considering everything you've given away and the fact you're still here and all despite what you said.
    Couldn't of put it better myself.
    Ign: Koneka
    Discord tag: Frofa#0001

    Its been a while

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Tycan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattLaurence2 View Post
    Honestly I have 2 sides
    Quit, what? You already gave your items and you have no capital to start over. Plus the dramas you made, if you stay, Id PROBABLY just unfriend you because the drama, its so annoying.

    Stay, why? Because the Ubimumu I added and loved is STRONG, OPTIMISTIC, AND DONT GIVE UP EASILY. Also dont forget friendly.

    This? You are not the Ubimumu I know and loved, you dont give up easily right?
    I knew you had the side to you
    IGN: Tycan
    Discord: Tycan#0745
    PSN IG: Tycan_x
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •