Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 193 to 204 of 321

Thread: WE WILL NEVER EVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD!

  1. #193
    Squire
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA Central
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Thx Gal
    For Saying That To Us

  2. #194

    Default guy whi wantas me to hack his account?

    this guy asked me to hack his account and told me his password and all that so i went on to find that his account was already hacked and not in agood way. then some random guy told me he reported me for hacking!which is insane cuz he told me to and i had proof then the guy who told me to hack his accountt old me i ws a hacker so i dont know what to do.am i getting banned? cuz i was banned once before and ive learnt my lesson and becomem uch better of a player so..

  3. #195
    Knight ZapX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In My Land
    Posts
    70

    Default I saw a hacker in world TURK.

    He\She has got a hack site.People say OMG OKAY.I said It's a scam don't do that.They said ''OK!Sure''

  4. #196
    Squire Lorenzoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Anywhere I want /troll jk
    Posts
    11

    Default Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Its Daniel View Post
    My friend in real life wants a clue for my password...

    I just ignore him
    I've been experienced like you
    IGN: Lorenzoch
    SB/CB SELLER

    #EARTHTEMPLARS

  5. #197
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in Mars
    Posts
    5

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    Please know that nobody from Growtopia - not mods, developers, support desk... not ANYONE - will EVER ask you to share your password. We can't see them and we don't want to know them. Anyone who asks for your password for ANY REASON is trying to scam you.

    NEVER share your password with ANYONE.
    Geez. Someone stupid would share their passwords to "hackers". You'll feel better if you earn gems of yer own!

  6. #198
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I have to warn you.There are lots of HamumuS or Seths and other admins on any social medias.They are "NOT THE REAL DEVELOPERS AND MODERATORS".They just want to scam you.First,they act like a real Devs Or Mods on Growtopia.And then,they would ask you "Do you want to be a mod?"If you say yes,they would ask you for a GrowID and password,even E-Mail.Don't get tricked by others.They are not a real one.After that,if you give them your password,they would ask "Okay,we will check", "Oops...sorry,you can't be a mod,you haven't been logging in for a month".Or they don't reply anything.And,when you open your Growtopia,your rare stuffs will be gone forever.They are intelligent,you know...On his page,we can't add them as a friend.It can only be able to his what did they post and so on...Some others might've known these issues,but keep open your eyes and becareful!

  7. #199
    Master Sorcerer adrianlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hell.
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Whatever you do, DO NOT make your password your real name... My friend did that and told me her name. I hacked her easily... but I didn't take anything. Some people, unlike me, are a lot less... nice.
    Info
    • GrowID: CurseOfTime
    • Level: 96
    • Status: Nob.

  8. #200

    Default i got hack

    I DOnt GIVe pass to anyone but i got hack it is my old account pakoncom

  9. #201

    Lightbulb Helped many people with mods mode

    How do i can get mods? i wanna help many people in growtopia, i had been see many people scam other and they got scam be alright many items.

    Thank you

  10. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    Please know that nobody from Growtopia - not mods, developers, support desk... not ANYONE - will EVER ask you to share your password. We can't see them and we don't want to know them. Anyone who asks for your password for ANY REASON is trying to scam you.

    NEVER share your password with ANYONE.
    Thanks Solorien! I've noticed a few people when I was going to random worlds trying to ask for password. I wasn't sure what to tell them but.. I was going to tell them that they shouldn't be asking for passwords because its kinda considered as "scam" I guess. But then if I tell them that it might have made me a little mean because I guess I'm "controlling" them. So I was trying to reduce the process of asking for passwords but then I noticed to not do it...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nazelafaqardo View Post
    How do i can get mods? i wanna help many people in growtopia, i had been see many people scam other and they got scam be alright many items.

    Thank you
    Well a great way to get a mod to come ban someone for a scam is to msg them nicely. But try not to spam them because being a mod is a big responsibility. Last time when I was talking to a mod about why they never come for scams. They told me that when someone reports someone then like more people send them more reports. So just be patient with mods! They will try to ban the person but remember that theirs more scammers then you think! Well thats just a little bit about why sometimes mods don't nessacerly awnser you or come.

  11. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    Please know that nobody from Growtopia - not mods, developers, support desk... not ANYONE - will EVER ask you to share your password. We can't see them and we don't want to know them. Anyone who asks for your password for ANY REASON is trying to scam you.

    NEVER share your password with ANYONE.
    Your password is the MOST important thing in Growtopia. If anyone knows it, they'll get to use your account, get your stuff, and maybe even pose as you! Don't tell your password to ANYONE even if it's "Seth" or "Hamumu" there's lots of fakes out there. Plus every mod and dev wouldn't want to know your password. And it's clear that anyone that asks for your password just wants to scam you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolusions View Post
    I DOnt GIVe pass to anyone but i got hack it is my old account pakoncom
    Maybe your password is really easy to guess. But if it's not, and you never told anybody, you wouldn't have been hacked. Just change your password.

  12. #204
    Master Sorcerer FuryTurtleGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    1,761

    Default Don't give out your passwords

    When I post things on my Instagram,I see random accounts saying free gems.If you do go to those things it will ask you for your password or username!Don't put in your password or username.Just leave the website and ignore it!

Similar Threads

  1. More password like door & password for reading message
    By Guybrush in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 04:23 PM
  2. Password
    By LuckyStar in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 12:22 AM
  3. Password
    By GokuGT in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 01:31 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •