Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: WE WILL NEVER EVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD!

Squire

Thx Gal
    For Saying That To Us

Default guy whi wantas me to hack his account?

this guy asked me to hack his account and told me his password and all that so i went on to find that his account was already hacked and not in agood way. then some random guy told me he reported me for hacking!which is insane cuz he told me to and i had proof then the guy who told me to hack his accountt old me i ws a hacker so i dont know what to do.am i getting banned? cuz i was banned once before and ive learnt my lesson and becomem uch better of a player so..

Default I saw a hacker in world TURK.

He\She has got a hack site.People say OMG OKAY.I said It's a scam don't do that.They said ''OK!Sure''

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Its Daniel View Post
    My friend in real life wants a clue for my password...

I just ignore him
    I've been experienced like you
    IGN: Lorenzoch
    SB/CB SELLER

#EARTHTEMPLARS

Peasant

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    Please know that nobody from Growtopia - not mods, developers, support desk... not ANYONE - will EVER ask you to share your password. We can't see them and we don't want to know them. Anyone who asks for your password for ANY REASON is trying to scam you.

NEVER share your password with ANYONE.
    Geez. Someone stupid would share their passwords to "hackers". You'll feel better if you earn gems of yer own!

Lesser Knight

I have to warn you.There are lots of HamumuS or Seths and other admins on any social medias.They are "NOT THE REAL DEVELOPERS AND MODERATORS".They just want to scam you.First,they act like a real Devs Or Mods on Growtopia.And then,they would ask you "Do you want to be a mod?"If you say yes,they would ask you for a GrowID and password,even E-Mail.Don't get tricked by others.They are not a real one.After that,if you give them your password,they would ask "Okay,we will check", "Oops...sorry,you can't be a mod,you haven't been logging in for a month".Or they don't reply anything.And,when you open your Growtopia,your rare stuffs will be gone forever.They are intelligent,you know...On his page,we can't add them as a friend.It can only be able to his what did they post and so on...Some others might've known these issues,but keep open your eyes and becareful!

Whatever you do, DO NOT make your password your real name... My friend did that and told me her name. I hacked her easily... but I didn't take anything. Some people, unlike me, are a lot less... nice.
    Info
    • GrowID: CurseOfTime
    • Level: 96

Default i got hack

I DOnt GIVe pass to anyone but i got hack it is my old account pakoncom

Lightbulb Helped many people with mods mode

How do i can get mods? i wanna help many people in growtopia, i had been see many people scam other and they got scam be alright many items.

Thank you

Please know that nobody from Growtopia - not mods, developers, support desk... not ANYONE - will EVER ask you to share your password. We can't see them and we don't want to know them. Anyone who asks for your password for ANY REASON is trying to scam you.

Thanks Solorien! I've noticed a few people when I was going to random worlds trying to ask for password. I wasn't sure what to tell them but.. I was going to tell them that they shouldn't be asking for passwords because its kinda considered as "scam" I guess. But then if I tell them that it might have made me a little mean because I guess I'm "controlling" them. So I was trying to reduce the process of asking for passwords but then I noticed to not do it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazelafaqardo View Post
    How do i can get mods? i wanna help many people in growtopia, i had been see many people scam other and they got scam be alright many items.

Thank you
    Well a great way to get a mod to come ban someone for a scam is to msg them nicely. But try not to spam them because being a mod is a big responsibility. Last time when I was talking to a mod about why they never come for scams. They told me that when someone reports someone then like more people send them more reports. So just be patient with mods! They will try to ban the person but remember that theirs more scammers then you think! Well thats just a little bit about why sometimes mods don't nessacerly awnser you or come.

Your password is the MOST important thing in Growtopia. If anyone knows it, they'll get to use your account, get your stuff, and maybe even pose as you! Don't tell your password to ANYONE even if it's "Seth" or "Hamumu" there's lots of fakes out there. Plus every mod and dev wouldn't want to know your password. And it's clear that anyone that asks for your password just wants to scam you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evolusions View Post
    I DOnt GIVe pass to anyone but i got hack it is my old account pakoncom
    Maybe your password is really easy to guess. But if it's not, and you never told anybody, you wouldn't have been hacked. Just change your password.

Default Don't give out your passwords

When I post things on my Instagram,I see random accounts saying free gems.If you do go to those things it will ask you for your password or username!Don't put in your password or username.Just leave the website and ignore it!