Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WE WILL NEVER EVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD!

In YouTube i check pcats video there where many other video showing unlimited gems by sending your pass oles and username on growtopia using e-mail

This is true moderators, developers or support desk won't ask for your password!! Also don't try downloading a hack client that asks for your password!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR ITEMS!! SO NEVER DO IT!!!!

REMEMBER: Playing, spectating or hosting a dropgame WILL get you banned!! So don't do it! stay safey fellow Growtopians!
    Failure isn't about falling down, but refusing to get back up.

Go to go to my page! --->here<---

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Give me a darn Damn!
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/CrimsonSwag.jpg

I beleive this is phishing and if you report via the email you can get them banned
    Please check Out my YouTube Channel - GrowtopiaMotionPictures

IGN: SSSniperwolf

/msg SSSniperwolf in growtopia if u need help with anything!
    Or
    Leave a forum message.

Forum tips

Clothe a Newb projects

Teach a Newb Projects

Projects Discontinued For A While Due To Time Constrains

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    Please know that nobody from Growtopia - not mods, developers, support desk... not ANYONE - will EVER ask you to share your password. We can't see them and we don't want to know them. Anyone who asks for your password for ANY REASON is trying to scam you.

NEVER share your password with ANYONE.
    Finally, someone who says don't share the passwords. ive been on outube and looking on growtopia and people say OMG I CAN GIVE YOU 9999999 GEMS! JUST EMAIL ME YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD etc. Solorien, I love you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trever View Post
    Lies! When my friend wanted to change password you guys asked for it! So yes you will sometimes!
    did they say that? what they meant is ENTER your password. not gimmie your password.

Please know that nobody from Growtopia - not mods, developers, support desk... not ANYONE - will EVER ask you to share your password. We can't see them and we don't want to know them. Anyone who asks for your password for ANY REASON is trying to scam you.

Okay ! =D xD
    My World Are
    Trade(Wotd?)
    Knightscastles(Wotd?)
    IGOFarm
    Teamworkhelps(Selling)
    Cares
    Japan
    Illuminating(Farming World)

Banned

Exclamation

Lies! When my friend wanted to change password you guys asked for it! So yes you will sometimes!
    Nope. We didn't. To change your password you enter the new password on the website (where we can't see it) and it sends an email automatically to you (where we can't see it) so you can click to verify it was YOU who asked to change it and not some stranger, and then it is entered into our system in a coded manner and hidden (so we can't see it). We NEVER ask you to tell US your password. We don't WANT you to tell us your password (although dozens of people do it ever day without us asking) and if you do tell us... We immediately ask you to go change it.

Beware. There are many sites out there pretending to be us. If they as for your password... They're NOT US. The ONLY real Growtopia site is GrowtopiaGame.com. If you are anywhere else you're being scammed.

PS... Has anyone ever told you it's rude to call the person trying to help you a liar? Because it is. Just sayin'.

Question Can Moderators see or take stuff from the player's inventory?

I don't know this

Default Thx

Yep, one time a "hack program" that I had looked at glitched up and showed an error, I knew the code it was in and it was having trouble sending the fake password that I typed in to someone. These are always scams, don't do them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I don't know this
    I know that the developers can add stuff to your inventory, I don't know about mods, but it sounds like they would never do that anyway, so don't worry. Ask solorien or someone for more info.

yesterday in my world, visited a person who wanted to know my password and promised that if I tell you I get 9999 gems.
    I know it was a scammer, but everybody know?
    I had to give him my world ban because he did not stop and tried to ask for all the time to know my password.
    I also warn people about this

Thanks

T Vekka

actually isnt it obvious that mods dont want our passwords? MODS ARENT SCAMMERS

Unhappy no some one scam my 6 wls

hi im saito123 i some one scam my 6 wls and im quit but not like 50 perset buy i drop my rare item oo 1 world name by saito only but not my saitofarm and goldhalofarm and get some rare items like car and fang and red saber and candi hair lol im real quting .......................
    I'm not used to signatures......

Lesser Knight

Exclamation Guys...NEVER GIVE UR PASSWORD

If u saw a comment about giving FREE gems...DO NOT BELIEVE IT SCAM,COMFIRMED A SCAM!!NO ONE CAN GIVE GEMS...THEY WILL LOG INTO UR ACCOUNT AND STEAL UR STUFF!!!
    Come Visit my world if u have time:
    UNIQUEZONE
    IGN:TrickStar

Lesser Knight

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I don't know this
    I Think they Can....But they wont...Cause if there is a item that is hack in...they can removed it!!!

Thanks for the tip Solorien! Some players actually will fall for that! Sometimes scammers will say "Give me your password and get a fiesta!" Well thats obviously a scam!

Master Sorcerer

what if someone just randomly finds out your password and hacks u ?????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EasykGT View Post
    what if someone just randomly finds out your password and hacks u ?????
    If someone can guess your password or type it in by accident, you made it TOO EASY!! That's why you should never use your name or your nickname or 12345 or any combination of that for your pass! Basically don't use anything that other people will think of. It's best to combine 3 random words. For example you could use "redhatpasta". Nobody would guess that! Except that I just said it here, so don't use that!!

Master Sorcerer

Do you not understand? You must input your old password into the website for confirmation, or else people could just go changing eachothers' passwords. You are not telling your password to someone sitting @ behind a computer right there. It is in the website, no one sits there and puts that page on the site and watches as you type in your password by moderating the website. The support desk didn't ask for your password. Once you put it in, the site searches Growtopia to confirm that that's the pass code for the username you put in. It just uses the logs from when you registered. Nobody actually goes and clicks your pass, then opens the Growtopia logs and saves your password so they can use it.
    Former moderator. Keeping my signature spoiler from when I was a mod because its good to follow.

Join me on Discord! link: https://discord.gg/QkSUgtj

Drop games and trust test or any other kind of scams when you see it PM a mod and leave or just leave the world dont participate

Arrow Maybe maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by jairrocket View Post
    Do you not understand? You must input your old password into the website for confirmation, or else people could just go changing eachothers' passwords. You are not telling your password to someone sitting @ behind a computer right there. It is in the website, no one sits there and puts that page on the site and watches as you type in your password by moderating the website. The support desk didn't ask for your password. Once you put it in, the site searches Growtopia to confirm that that's the pass code for the username you put in. It just uses the logs from when you registered. Nobody actually goes and clicks your pass, then opens the Growtopia logs and saves your password so they can use it.
    But! There could be someone else hacking the site and can
    See it password! So yeah wanna know what u deserve? A big ! Lol! Oh yeah this probably is u lol again!

Master Sorcerer

But! There could be someone else hacking the site and can
    See it password! So yeah wanna know what u deserve? A big ! Lol! Oh yeah this probably is u lol again!
    No. Explain to me how someone can hack a site without usernames and passwords. EXACTLY.

You should have some more respect. Tell them carefully and NOT make fun of people's replies. Nobody deserves anything but a good life.